Adaptive Music BF Hardline (Standalone Mod)
Hello all and welcome to the second installment of my Adaptive music mod packs. This time the Theme is Battlefield Hardline and it has more than you think. Just over 70 different song variations of the Hardline OST to make your game play even better.
This mod is designed to be an adaptive experience giving the right music at the right time (as much as ARMA programming goes). You will be able to start out with some low key tracks and then some hyped-up songs when in combat and revert back.
This mod has been originally created as a map script by Niklas Brettschneider and has been sitting on my hard drive for years. I have made this mod completely independent of any map scripting and will work on any singleplayer or multiplayer scenario.
THIS IS COMPLETELY CLIENT SIDE AND NOT SERVER SIDE PROCESSED.
For the people who are familiar with the music description HUD from the first installment, I have it turned off so the debug box error is gone.
This mod will give you the following moods:
- Day and night time playsets.
- Fog playset when player enters fog levels over 30%.
- Rain playset when player encounter rain levels over 50%
- Enter any vehicle and get a non-combat playset for driving.
- Boats, and submarines (I have a limited amount of songs to work with)
- Helicopters (parachutes are following this playset as thats what their vehicle type is.)
- Planes (There might be gun shot detection problems with these causing combat to not trigger.)
- Skydiving playset. (Activates when you fall from 100 meters above any surface)
- Combat playsets for on foot and in vehicles. (So get away songs are a thing if someone is firing at you :O)
You want to try this on an appropriate mission or game mode?:
My one friend has been working endlessly to bring the world of GTA into ARMA with his vast knowledge of ambient AI scripting. I had originally created this pack to go along his release but was not the case.
His Mafia Team Work Series is one of the best Singleplayer / Multiplayer experiences on the Workshop that are not reliant on any form of mods. This mod is more of a client-side enhancement for yourself.
Check out his work here on his two releases! Check out the Free roam variant as it is his latest masterpiece!
Mafia Team Work : Katalaki Bay: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=905143979
Mafia Team Work Freemode: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2135205701
To install Adaptive Music BF Hardline (Standalone Mod) you should use modfolders to keep it seperate from the official game content to prevent issues.
With Arma 3 you can use different ways to set up your modfolders to use custom content you have downloaded.
Please visit the Arma 3 Mod install instructions page
for more information about using custom mods and addons in Arma 3.
- I had to downsample the audio for 1 to reduce the overall file size. 2, hopes to not have any issues from people on the kind of music used and where it came from. All audio is not created by me and is respectfully owned by EA and the composers. I respectfully ask to not resell any of the audio included in this mod.
- This mod does not have a server key and will not receive one, for the time being, this mod is still undergoing changes on my end and it makes it easier to update if it isn't signed yet. This mod will work online as long as the servers you connect to are allowing random mods to be used.
- Using this mod for your unit is fully accepted and approved.
Want to follow my progress?
To follow my progress of the mod and what I plan to do, follow my main version of this mod. I do have a blank mod download for you to create your own adaptive music pack which can be found on the mod pages below!
Adaptive Music (Standalone Mod)
Adaptive Music No Hud (Standalone Mod)
Come join in on the Adaptive music hub discord
Thanks to the people for encouraging support with this project!
Please report any bugs to the bugs discussion below!
corrected pathnames to songs
- Community Base addons A3
- BI forums