ADE - Advanced Diving Environment
This mod enhances diving in Arma 3 by simulating open circuit diving. Building on the script from "trini scourge", it brings new functions and equipment to the game. ADE activates only when the player is wearing the mod rebreather, thus making it possible to use both systems in a multiplayer group simultaneously. It is clientside and works on players only.
- Dual use of vanilla and ADE
- Diving calculations, decompression and effects
- 6l single and double cylinders
- Breathing dependent on diving speed
- 13 different breathing gases (Air, EAN, Heliox, Trimix)
- Dive computer with integrated GPS (goes in GPS slot)
- ADE rebreather and goggles worn on land
- Diver backpack with lots of space for additional equipment
To install ADE - Advanced Diving Environment you should use modfolders to keep it seperate from the official game content to prevent issues.
With Arma 3 you can use different ways to set up your modfolders to use custom content you have downloaded.
Please visit the Arma 3 Mod install instructions page
for more information about using custom mods and addons in Arma 3.
The button to open/close the dive computer can be bound in the CBA settings.
The dive computer has to be in the GPS slot.
- Different cylinder sizes as seperate, optional mods (to not clutter the editor)
- Editor modules
- Customizable position for DC
- Refine decompression formula
- Option to refill cylinders
- Animation when connecting cylinder
- Pass cylinders with ACE interaction
- Optimize code
- Wishlist stuff if possible
- Advanced Combat Environment 3 (ACE 3)
- Community Base addons A3