Requirements: Extended eventhandlers (xeh) by Solus & Killswitch
Date: 2008-08-24 20:32
The coolest feature is probably the NVG you can get as gunner, the biggest bug is probably you can't cross some bridges.
The biggest thanks goes to Sea Demon for the model, the reason behind it was MechaStalin, the one that made the config was granQ.
The thing is Btr 80 and its here to kick ass.
Please write a comment in our thread, it makes us so happy. If you wish to whine about its not being perfect, then I hope you release a addon for ArmA instead.
Extract the pbo(s) to your ...ArmA\Addons folder or use a mod folder to install/launch it (recommended).
If you don't know how to make and use modfolders have a look in our FAQ.
Included .pbo files:
- reworked geometries, however tanks still can miss the target...
- better shadow volume, however cargo shadows are still bugged
- AI does not disembark from dangerously damaged BTR...
- ...but also it's usual to see Marines firing M136 at the sky when ordered to destroy BTR.
- automated window shield that does not work... gonna try to get it to work as in BRDM
- crew is visible through front windows (hideProxyInCombat)
- fixed material name BMDFront > BTRFront
- Fixed useless gunner bug
zGuba: I'm not the author of this model. I only fixed old model's config, only minor changes are made there.
Tags: No tags