this addon was created to expand the CTRG factions to include more NATO Countries, at the same time giving to the CTRG the possibility to be employed in any operating environment, using only vanilla assets to ensure the maximum compatibility with any other mod/addon and keeping the mod size reduced.
This addon provide CTRG units from 11 NATO Nations to BLUFOR side; It adds several new camouflage for uniforms plus retextured helmets and platecarriers in order to represent CTRG Special Operations units in following factions:
- CTRG NATO: NATO CTRG units for all operational environment
- CTRG winter: NATO CTRG units for arctic/winter environment
- CTRG divers: NATO CTRG units with diver equipment
- CTRG paras: NATO CTRG units with parachutes
- CTRG CBRN: NATO CTRG units with CBRN equipment
- CTRG Story: NATO CTRG Group 14's units including Miler and his team
- CTRG NATO Factions: NATO CTRG units for all operational environment from 11 Countries including: US, UK, Canada, Italy, France, Germany, Spain, Greece, Norway, Turkey, Poland
I used web sources for references.
- Units are equipped with standard SPAR rifles and vanilla weapons so no other addons are required
- Units are equipped with retextured helmets, headgear, platecarriers, uniforms in all camos for all the operational environments
- Each camo class/Country has its own faction (Alive will spawn units with same camo/Country)
- Dedicated CTRG NATO faction vehicles
- Paras and Divers units already equipped with parachutes and diver gear respectively
- There are 2 weapon boxes containing all weapons/ammo and custom gear/equipment
- Wide variety of groups in the editor
- Uniforms, headgear, weapons and equipment can be placed on the ground in 3d editor as items
- Preview pictures in the editor
- Custom flags and marker
- Classlist included in folder
- Maximum compatibility with ACE, CUP, RHS, Alive,Eden Editor, Zeus, and all other mods since it's using only vanilla assets
- Reduced addon size, improved cfg, improved textures and no depedancies.
To install NATO CTRG mas you should use modfolders to keep it seperate from the official game content to prevent issues.
With Arma 3 you can use different ways to set up your modfolders to use custom content you have downloaded.
Please visit the Arma 3 Mod install instructions page
for more information about using custom mods and addons in Arma 3.
class mas_nat_actrg = "CTRG-NATO";
class mas_nat_bctrg_par = "CTRG-NATO(Paras)";
class mas_nat_cctrg_div = "CTRG-NATO(Divers)";
class mas_nat_dctrg_CBRN = "CTRG-NATO(CBRN)";
class mas_nat_ectrg_wint = "CTRG-NATO(wint/arct)";
class mas_nat_nctrg_US = "CTRG-NATO(US)";
class mas_nat_nctrg_UK = "CTRG-NATO(UK)";
class mas_nat_nctrg_IT = "CTRG-NATO(ITA)";
class mas_nat_nctrg_CAN = "CTRG-NATO(CAN)";
class mas_nat_nctrg_FRA = "CTRG-NATO(FRA)";
class mas_nat_nctrg_GER = "CTRG-NATO(GER)";
class mas_nat_nctrg_NOR = "CTRG-NATO(NOR)";
class mas_nat_nctrg_POL = "CTRG-NATO(POL)";
class mas_nat_nctrg_SPA = "CTRG-NATO(SPA)";
class mas_nat_nctrg_GRE = "CTRG-NATO(GRE)";
class mas_nat_nctrg_TUR = "CTRG-NATO(TUR)";
Known issues / Limitations:
Not so far.
If you're looking for custom NATO's SPECIAL FORCES units, you'll find them here:
(06-01-2021 - updated as it happens, displayed in news as it happens)
- Arma 3 Apex
- Arma 3 Marksmen
- BI forums
- Armaholic forums