Date: 2021-04-09 08:11
Arma 3 Theseus aims to expand on the aftermath of the East Wind campaign, adding three new factions with lore appropriate equipment.
• New Altian Armed Forces (NAAF), a new BLUFOR faction using a variety of pre-war and FIA equipment, founded in the aftermath of the Altis Incident by the new, democratic, government. Despite public backing, they suffer from a lack of funding, and are stretched thin between conflicts with bandits and the so called "Remnants" terror group.
• Remnants, a new OPFOR faction using a variety of old AAF military equipment and CSAT weapons. At first seen as another bandit or anarchist group, they quickly demonstrated their capabilities with the 2038 Kavala Hospital Bombing.
• Bandits, a new OPFOR faction using mostly scavenged equipment ranging from pistols, shotguns, and the rare rifle. With much of the population of Altis homeless and relying on foreign aid, some have risen to take advantage of the situation, raiding IDAP convoys and harassing civilians and law enforcement personnel.
To install Arma 3 Theseus you should use modfolders to keep it seperate from the official game content to prevent issues.
With Arma 3 you can use different ways to set up your modfolders to use custom content you have downloaded.
Please visit the Arma 3 Mod install instructions page for more information about using custom mods and addons in Arma 3.
Q: Can I reupload this mod?
Q: Will you release X separately?
Q: Does this mod replace anything?
Q: Will you make a patch for X?
A: No. You are free to make your own patches.
Credits & Thanks:
• Bohemia Interactive for Arma 2, Take on Helicopters, Arma 3, and Argo.
• Heliotrope for much of the textures, encoding, localization, et cetera.
• Mr.Mustache for promotional art and public relations.
• AveryTheKitty for encoding.
• Arma 3 community for your support!
Changelog: (20-02-2021 - updated as it happens, displayed in news once every two months)
Fixed the Remnant marksman using an Opposing Forces weapon. Switched from Rahim (Black) to EBR Mk14 with DMS.
Fixed old "Opposing Forces" mod dependancies, those errors no longer appear.
Fixed missing bags for Remnant faction.
Fixed short sleeve bug.
Added Independent Bandit faction.
- Arma 3 Aegis