Date: 2008-08-22 04:26
This addon provides you with 4 new AH-1Z SuperCobras, each of these are equipped with AIM-9 Sidewinder missiles on the wingtips, engine startup sounds and a basic flare / missile spoofing script based on an older version done by BAS for Operation Flashpoint back in 2004.
- Each AH-1Z is armed with all the original weapons from the stock version of the game, plus a pair of AIM-9 Sidewinder air-to-air missiles on the outermost pylons.
- New engine sound effects and warnings.
- Slightly reduced the chance of complete engine failure and increased the chance of damage to the control surfaces.
- A very basic simulation of the AN/AAR-47 Missile Approach Warning System, plus flare countermeasures.
- A much more robust flight model based on the fine work done by Heinbloed.
Extract to your ArmA\Addons folder or as we always recommend use modfolders.
For more information about how to make/use modfolders please have a look at our FAQ.
Included .pbo files:
The Sentinel Team
BIS for original models and textures (AH1Z).
Ballistic Addon Studios for the original engine startup sounds and template for the flare script.
Heinbloed for the enhanced flight model used for the AH-1Z's.
RKSL-Rock for his invaluable advice in fixing an annoying texture/alpha problem.
Everyone at www.armaholic.com for their support and feedback - they'll always be our No.1 website.
And a special thanks to the entire OFP/ArmA community for all their help and support over the years.
First Public Release.
Tweaked Sounds and added XEH compatibility.
- Armaholic forums
- BI Forums
Tags: No tags