Date: 2008-08-23 10:39
Conversion of Ivans OFP unit by Gnat and retextured again by eddyD.
The demo mission requires the Sukhoi Su-33.
- 3 colour schemes
- Source textures into merged format
- Optimized sqf scripts
- Afterburner, sonic boom and vapour FX
- Keyboard for FX not required
- "Tidy" action menu system
- Manual landing gear for carrier operations
- 3 axis animated undercarriage
- 5 mixed loadouts
- Cockpit and landing lights
- Random unit numbers
- Clan logos
- Customisable markings
- Working lights
- Damage model and Textures
Extract the pbo files to your ArmA\Addons folder or as we always recommend use one of the mod folders methods.
If you do not know how to use mod folders have a look in our FAQ.
Included .pbo files:
Under OPFOR --> Ships
Kuznetsov CV : TAKR_F0 Aircraft Tug (East) : TugA1 Aircraft Tug (Civ) : TugA2
Either "up" or "down" can be called for each elevator by being near the inner edge of the elevator platform.
If on foot, sometime an elevator will leave you behind, best to move about a little while the elevator is in motion. Simply spinning on the spot is enough.
Best to not be inside non compliant aircraft while in motion otherwise the undercarriage may retract.
1) This is a static ship, it can not move due to ArmA limitations.
2) Use Mando Missile script to add defensive or offensive weapons.
3) Elevators are not perfect, AI or players on foot should move or spin a bit.
4) Only certain aircraft can use the deck properly. See notes below.
5) Because of the deck overhang, getting off a boat at the boarding platform has a small bug.
6) Destroying one "bit" of the Kuznetsov will cause the rest of the ship to blow up too.
7) No Bridge area, maybe next version.
8) Ship needs to be placed all at sea, nothing should be allowed across land.
9) Spawning a Kuznetsov DURING a game can result is misaligned bits. This is due to the tide.
10) Not tested in MP yet, but scripts are constructed such that it should work.
11) Very rarely you may find parts of the deck have holes, if so move it slightly on the map
12) Very rarely you may find parts of the deck have holes, if so rotate to either 0,90,180 or 270 deg.
13) Very rarely you may find parts of the deck disappear from view, if so move it slightly on the map.g gear if auto landing is used.
Credits & Thanks:
Ivan for the original model and eddyD for the retextures.
Thanks to those who answered my various script and O2 questions :)
Thanks to those in the various Kuznetsov threads for their ideas and data.
Now includes an Aircraft Tug.
- BI forums
Tags: No tags