Date: 2008-10-08 20:44
This is the beta release of the CH-47.
It contains 4 variants of the CH-47:
GLT changed some parts of the original model:
- new wheels (also taken from BIS UH-60).
- new textures, based on the original textures.
- tweaked the flight model to fit better the size of this baby.
- changed the engine/rotor sound
There's an easteregg in the pbo. There's one SPECIAL colored CH-47 only accessible via createvehicle command.
Hints about classname you'll find inside this readme. Have fun with.
Extract the pbo file to your ArmA's Addons folder or (as we always recommend) use mod folders to keep your mods organized and to prevent errors in the future.
Check our FAQ for a clear explanation.
Included .pbo files:
Some bugs/unfinished parts are still in:
- Ugly (low res) cockpit textures (is WIP).
- no damage textures yet.
- you can't enter the chopper through the opened ramp.
Just to prevent some questions:
- No, you won't be able to load any vehicles visually inside the chopper.
- No, actually we don't plan to add any weapons to it (may change in the future).
- Yes, in the final version you will be able to transport vehicles by hooking them under the chopper.
AfrographX for the original model
[GLT]Meranos for the new textures
From BI Forums: Messiah, Synide, DaSquade, Rip31st, [APS]Gnat, Von Rundstedt, ColSniperRecon, Jackal326, MehMan and Scars09 for theyr help.
Thx to BIS for the Game and the tools.
- Armaholic forums
Tags: No tags