Date: 2008-11-21 13:44
So I got tired of waiting for a map that suited my needs.. and made this little beauty...
Extract the pbo files to your ArmA\Addons folder or as we always recommend use one of the mod folders methods.
If you do not know how to use mod folders have a look in our FAQ
Video by EMERY [MERC]
Old video by Rico [ADF]
- add more shat...
- fix the rest of the buildings addactions...
- tighten up some roads that are miss matched..
- replace the stone bridge.. has an error in it.. AI will only cross one way.. other bridges are fine both ways...
- more jungle...
- 3 or 4 more large cities...
- change out some of the buildings for other ones... after i write the config for each one.. damn a lot of work.. just so building aren't 'nul' after visitor packs the map up.
- finish Asgard airport and city...
- add super secret new stuff i learned you can't do in Visitor3.. but a way has been figured out!.. I love breaking the games engine limits.
- new cities...
- dirt roads...
- added new city Vissago
- most ladders and building addactions work... (what a friggin pain)
- added some more:
areas of interest
- changed the satMask to have some sandy areas... since i can't seem to find a large caliber semi automatic silenced rifle with a zoomable scope... IN night and jungle varients (looks like i'll be making weapons next)
Credits & thanks:
BH Pyramids by Bierrolt Hidding
Configurations and many a hour figuring out how to break stuff...DeanosBeano
- Armaholic forums
- BI forums
Tags: No tags