Requirements: 31st Normandy mod - WW2 mod
Version: patch 1
Date: 2008-11-10 09:17
This fix addresses some bugs found on tanks, sounds that are too loud, weapons that are too powerful, and includes another ATI fix for the M26 Pershing tank. Also gives AI the ability for air to air combat with fixed winged fighters ( not tested in multiplayer ). Fixes the funky road wheels on the M26 & PZ3F.
- Flak 36 88 - Explosive blast radius changed from 40m to 5m. Visual explosion remains the same, so does hit points against other vehicles. Lowered decibal rating from 100db to 50 db. 88 was too audible from long range.
- He111 - Explosive blast radius changed from 25m to 10m. Bombs are too destructive. AI pilots were bombing themselves to death. Hopefully this resolves this issue.
- Bf109e1 - Added canlock=2 to configuration. This gives the ability for AI to dogfight. Not tested in multiplayer.
- Hawker Hurricane Mk IIc- Added canlock=2 to configuration. This gives the ability for AI to dogfight. Not tested in multiplayer.
- Jagpanther - Weapons & engines sounds too audilble over distance, db rating lowered. 88 weapon sound changed. Jagdpanther indirect hit range changed from 15m to 5m.
- Avro Lancaster - Bombs too powerful, indirect hit range lowered from 25m to 10m.
- M4a4 Sherman - Changed main weapon sound, lowered engine sound - was too lound before.
- M26 Pershing - Fixed road wheels so the rotate around proper axis. Temporarily darkened texture until replacement texture is completed. Lowered engine sound so it's not audible from long distance. Raised volume of main weapon firing to be comparable to other tanks.
- M101 Howitzer - Lowered indirect hit range from 40m to 5m.
- Pak38 - Lowered indirect hit range from 30m to 3m.
- Panther - Lowered indirect hit range from 40m to 5m. Lowered engine sound so its not audible from long distance.
- PZ3F - Fixed road wheels that weren't rotating around proper axis, lowered engine sound so its not audible from long distance.
- Supermarine spitfire - Added canlock=2 to config. Gives AI pilots the ability to engage other aircraft.
- Tiger1 - Lowered engine sound so its not audible from long distance. Adjusted turret height so turret meets hull. Adjusted hull side - lowered skirt. Lowered indirect hit from 40m to 5 m. Changed 88 sound.
Its important you install this mod and its patches in the correct order!
First you install the 31st Normandy - WW2 mod by extracting the @31STWW2 folder to your ArmA folder. Than you apply the following patches in the listed order!
31st Normandy Mod - ATI users patch 2
31st Normandy Mod - patch 1
31st Normandy Mod - patch 2
This is a signed addon, server admins can download the key from here
IF further problems exist please contact me via Armaholic of BI forums.
- Armaholic forums
- BI forums
31st Normandy mod - WW2 mod
Tags: No tags