BIS Warfare 1.2 from Beta 1.15 patch updated with a bunch of upgrades.
Installable as addon version.
- using default BLUFOR units instead of forcing BIS USMC
- improved death cam effect
- improved infantry loadouts
- balanced prices
- correct crews for armored and aerial units
- changed light factory offer: Strykers moved there
- changed city depot offer: added motorcycles, trucks and reinforcements
- AI choppers starting in the air
- Mi-24 Hind gunship by EricM and RKSL instead of funky Ka-50 Hokum
- Su-34B with KAB-250L bombs (currently using GBU-12 model)
- custom weapons for gunships: LOAL mode for Cobra's Hellifre*, realistic weapons for Mi-24
- improved AI skill and experience system, higher initial skills for sniper and commando units
- more informative AI team codenames both for player and missionmaker
- default team for vehicle crews: green
- default team for troops: yellow
- localized display names for new units and weapons
New units are avaiable in mission editor under "zWarfare" class.
Community made features:
- AI gunship teams
- modified Mando Hitching v1.5
Improvements to Warfare 1.2:
- improved vehicle rearming
- some wasteful 'waitUntil' loops replaced with less resource consuming 'whiles & sleeps'
Warfare 1.2 features:
- motorcycles in Light Factory
- auto-unstucking AI supply trucks and salvagers
- second pass of setSkill set to 0.5
- higher version number and no official manual
1. Copy @zWarfare and Keys directory to Your ArmA installation directory.
2. Add @zWarfare to Your -mod=... string in Your ArmA launching shortcut parameters.
3. Have fun!
Check our FAQ for a clear explanation.
- ArmA 1.14
- RKSL/EricM's Hinds - link to ArmAholic mirror avaiable at http://zguba.ofp.pl
- Actual Extended EventHandlers (1.9) - distributed within this package.
Included .pbo files:
- Su-34 with KAB-250L bombs (currently using BIS GBU-12 model)
- localized display names of new vehicles and weapons.
- EricM Hind Pack
Tags: No tags