Requirements: Extended eventhandlers
Signed: Yes, key included
Date: 2009-03-22 10:03
Deadfast's Cartridges is a little eye-candy addon for ArmA.
Allowing cartridges to stay on the ground and simulating ejected ones from mounted weapons on vehicles it brings the atmosphere to a new level!
Nothing better then walking through all that brass at the end of a mission
Scripts are pre-compilled and cartridge models do not display in distance to ensure maximal possible performance.
o .45 ACP (not used ATM)
o 5.56x45 NATO
o 7.62x51 NATO
o .50 BMG
o 40mm grenade
o Hand grenade safety pin
# Simulation of ejected cartridges for some vehicles (see supported vehicles).
1. Unpack contents of the RAR archive with WinRAR or similar program (you might leave out the directory keys - this is for servers only).
2. Create a new shortcut to arma.exe.
3. Open the shortcut's properties and:
"C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA\arma.exe" -mod=@DFS_CartridgesIf you have multiple mods
o Add ;@DFS_Cartridges at the end of the mods you already have defined:
"C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA\arma.exe" -mod=@mod1;@mod2;@DFS_CartridgesClick OK to confirm the changes to the shortcut.Check our FAQ for a clear explanation.
Included .pbo files:
1. Go to ArmA's directory (Example: C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA).
2. Go to directory called Dta, then to DFS_cartridges.
3. Open DFS_performance.hpp file with Notepad or similar text editor.
4. Edit settings to your liking.
5. Save and exit.
6. Restart ArmA if it was running.
Deadfast's Cartridges are far from bering done.
These are my future plans:
* Add weapons from RobbertHammer's AK, Pistol and M16 pack
* Add ACE's weapons and vehicles
I'd like to thank Mondkalb for the permission to edit his addon (wondeful idea by the way!)
* ADDED: Support for ACE vehicles
* ADDED: Function to get return cartridge's p3d file path (for drop) and classname
* FIXED: HMMWV Mk19's eject position
* FIXED: 5T Truck's eject position
* FIXED: Error in UH60 script when other weapon then minuguns was fired
* CHANGED: DFS_cartridges_vehicles_air.sqf mostly rewritten
* CHANGED: DFS_cartridges_vehicles_land.sqf mostly rewritten
# CHANGED: Replaced spawn with call where possible
# CHANGED: Default values for despawn are now 300 seconds and 200 cartridges
# CHANGED: User config moved from ./Dta to ./userconfig
# CHANGED: Readme now located in the modfolder, added version to the name
# ADDED: Missing supported vehicles to the readme
# ADDED: Link to thread @BI Forums in the readme
# FIXED: Ejected cartridges' spread in ...vehicles_air.sqf (Ka50, Mi17, AH1W)
- first release
- BI forums
Tags: No tags