A script that allows you to put a bike on the back of a pick-up, drive it round then unmount the bike.
To implement in your own missions
1. Copy the mountOnVcl folder from the test mission into your mission file.
2. Create a pick-up in the editor and name it, , then in the trucks init box put:
nul = [this,"bicycle"] execVM "mountOnVcl\mount_vcl_init.sqf";3. Create a player in the editor and name it.
4. Create a bike in the editor.
1. Move close to vehicle make sure a bicycle is close at hand and the use the action: "Mount on Vehicle"
2. You can then drive around - note the bikes pedals go around as you drive the car.
3. Get out of the car and "Dismount bike from car".
Tested on a dedicated server but without multiple players.
- BI forums
Tags: No tags