Date: 2010-07-21 17:54
This addon gives you the F-16C „Fighting Falcon“ at hand.
As we always recommend use modfolders to seperate the custom content from the official game content to prevent problems. For different ways to set up your modfolders and use them please visit our FAQ.
When you are using the Steam version you can find a Steam mod installation and activation FAQ here.
Choose your config:
glt_f16_a2_config.pbo <--needed for ArmA 2 only
glt_f16_oa_config.pbo <--needed for Operation Arrowhead/Combined Operations
Included pbo files:
Credits & Thanks:
Footmunch for the F-16C
Snake Man for optimized MLOD (more lowres LOD's)
eddyD for awesome new textures (awesome work as usual, mate)
modEmMaik for lowpoly Shadow LOD and advices when i needed them
zGuba for config tweakings in the ArmA 1 version (i guess most of them are still in and unchanged)
Eble for the AIM-9L and AIM-120 AMRAAM models incl. Textures.
Maddmatt for the flarescript (taken from ArmA 2 .pbo's)
Some code fragments taken from Franze's F/A18 missile spoof script
Sounds taken from: http://soundboard.com and http://www.therecordist.com
- [fixed] Warning Message: "Cannot load texture edd_f16\tex\skin_co.paa" reported by Sethos
- [fixed] Warning Message: Error loading glt_f16\wreck\glt_falconwreck.p3d (Magic) reported by rstratton.
- [fixed] F-16's were using old weapon classnames, giving problems with future MMA versions
- [improved] ejectDamageLimit value raised to keep AI longer in damaged vehicles
- [improved] formation distances lowered for tighter formation flights
- [improved] IR scan ranges raised for higher engagement distances
- [fixed] F-16 now uses XEH to improve compatibility with other addons
- [improved] splitted into model pbo and config pbo's, making updating easier
- FIXED: Wreck was invisible
- Armaholic forums
- BI forums
- GLT Missilebox
- Community Base addons
Tags: No tags