Requirements: No addons required
Signed: Yes, serverkey included
Date: 2009-08-31 22:07
This adds little birds from original ArmA to ArmA 2.
As we always recommend use modfolders to install custom addons. Read the faq for how to do it.
- To Update:
-- Delete your old "@LittleBirds" folder
-- Then Extract the "@LittleBirds" folder to your ArmA2 root folder
Included .pbo files:
CYBP_LittleBirds.pbo (CAA1 folder)
- BLUFOR -> US Army -> Air -> MH-6/AH-6
- Resistance -> RACS -> Air -> MH-6 (RACS) / AH-6 (RACS)
- Error in ArmA2.rpt: "Old style material 50 used in ReportStack not available"
Don't worry about it, the LB's are working fine with this error message.
Can't fix it now without any Tools for ArmA2.
- Fixed: CAA1 version – An UH1 spawned for the AH6/MH6 US Army
- Added: Super shader for the hull
- Added: ChDKZ Reskin (Thanks to Jehzus)
- Added: New sounds (Thanks to Sgt.Elias)
- Added: Extra config for CAA1 users
- Fixed: Sound was too quiet
- Changed: Displayname from the US Army AH-6 / MH-6
- Fixed: Error in ArmA 2.rpt: "Old style material 50 used in ReportStack
- Changed: Server key to use the new key for all my other addons
- Changed: Reduced the addons from 3 to 2
- Changed: Classnames (see below for details)
- Added NAPA Reskin (Thanks to Jehzus)
- Better Crosshair for MG and FFAR
- Created Server Key and signed the Addons
- Changed the Zoom from the Little Birds
- AH-6 can now fire from both MG's
- Created new factions for the LB's (US Army (BLUFOR) and RACS (Resistance))
- The LB's are using the new sound engine now
- First release
Credits & Thanks:
- Thanks to BIS for the Littlebirds
- Thanks to SniperScream for making the Logo
- Thanks to Sudden Death for the script to simulate the second machinegun
- Armaholic forums
Tags: No tags