Date: 2009-09-15 18:00
This addon contains a number of reskinned units for use in Arma2. These are intended as generic UN peacekeepers rather than a faithful depiction of any particular contributing nation.
As we always recommend use modfolders to install custom addons. Read the faq for how to do it.
Included .pbo files:
These units can be found in the editor on side Independent, faction RCIR - UN, vehicle class RCIR - UN Peacekeepers and on side civilian, faction RCIR - UN, vehicle class RCIR - UN Peacekeepers. The UN vehicles can be found under the vehicle class RCIR - UN Vehicles.
The squad leader has an earpiece and microphone that is partially light blue: this is due to a mapping error on the original USMC unit which places the textures of the helmet cover on those items. This bug cannot be corrected till the release of appropriate tools to edit Arma2 unit models. Should one nevertheless regard this as a fatal flaw, the existing workaround is not to use this unit model in a mission or the armoury.
- fixes the error message displayed when using the 1.04 patch.
- addon has been signed
- added desert peacekeepers
- added LAV-25
- added Hilux
- Corrected some config entries
- Added peacekeepers in DPM camouflage
- Added helicopter, repair truck and armoured vehicle
- Changed a number of config entries
- Added three additional classes of soldiers
- Added an addon with a truck
- Armaholic forums
Tags: No tags