Requirements: No addons required
Date: 2010-02-01 07:23
You are a Force Recon team whose chopper gets shot down over hostile ground. You are alone and have to make your way back to base across enemy territory.
- Extract the pbo file(s) to your .\ArmA2\Missions (installation) folder.
This mission is supposed to be played with human leader and NOT AI disabled. The mission has been tested in MP, but feedback would really be appreciated since it might need some improvements.
None so far, but during the last beta testing a serious LAG issue occured for the host server after mid time. Would appreciate some feedback on this, since I'm not sure if this was a coincidence or depending on the ArmAII modules.
- Added overview for SP.
- Nicer titles.
- Briefing now updated after player is killed and/or teamswitches.
- Side respawn used so you can teamswitch even in MP.
- Removed map, compass and other items from everyone but leader, you can now enjoy getting lost in Chernarus.
- Tweaked difficulty and timing.
- Removed AI leaders move order, since teamswitch now works in MP, player should lead all the time.
- Enemy artillery less accurate.
- Difficulty after half-time (half-map) increased... more hunting groups and stuff.
- If leader is all of a sudden not player ("respawn and First-Aid module" issues) AI continues towards U.S Base.
- Other minor stuff, possible error messages etc.
Credits & Thanks:
DeanosBeano for information about a specific "unit". Nominesine for serious playtesting.
- Armaholic forums
- OFPEC forums
Tags: No tags