has informed us he released a new version of this mission in the BI forums
. This package contains an A.C.E.2 version of this mission, with the mod-specific equipment, US Army units and vehicles integrated
Changes in this version:
- Fixed: Calling the bomber more than one time in the "lasertarget sidemission" does not work sometimes.
- Fixed: Convoy vehicles/units did not get deleted after the "stop convoy" mission, remainig at the convoy destination.
- Added: added mission parameter to adjust a time delay between main missions
- Added: added a stable and reliable Advanced Injury System (reference: http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=90466)
- Changed: dropped the intro music -> decreased missionfile size by half
- Changed: "defend base" sidemission succeeds now when player's side dominates the airfield after the 2nd wave spawned (instead of eliminating all of them)
- Changed: artillery delay decreased to 5 minutes (from 30 minutes)
- Changed: improved the heli-lifting
- Changed: Engineer role now has access to the M136 rocket launcher
- Changed: standard spawn now always airfield or carrier, respectively - in case someone closes spawn dialog unintended, and spawns at MASH
- Changed: in mission to find ammocrates decreased the number of ammocrates from 10 to 4
- Changed: deployed the 3 engineers into the squads
- Changed: Engineers can build assets like static defenses or covers also when close to a Blackhawk or Osprey helicopter (for Mashes, FOPS you still need a salvage truck)