has informed us he has updated his 2nd mission for ArmA2 in the BI forums
Changes in this version:
- Optimized overall performance.
- There should now not be any reason for the choppers to change course / not land.
- Changed so that mission does not fail if a squad member dies in the first part (this is not true for the transport).
- Added random enemy patrols during the first part to compensate for this.
- Changed so that a truck with soldiers will reinforce your squad if any losses were made before the chopper part.
- Fixed a bug where the AT specialists had the wrong ammo and were unable to use AT weapon.
- Before the assault on Grishino, Bravo, Charlie, Delta should now report properly when in position.
- Fixed so that the armor support will move more with the squads instead of charging into Grishino alone.
- Added some enemies in Grishino.
- The attack on Grishino should now be more balanced.