Date: 2009-09-15 18:00
This addon contains a number of reskinned units for use in Arma2 based on the Force Recon assault units. These are intended to represent US Army (ACU), - Air Force (Multicam) and - Navy (Woodland) special operations units as well as adding some units intended to represent Dutch (DPM), German (Flecktarn) and French (CCE) units. Although not exactly conforming to high standards of accuracy regarding details of attire and weaponry, it will have to do till the release of tooling.
Use modfolders to install custom addons.
If you do not know how to make and use mod folders have a look in our FAQ.
Included .pbo files:
The fr_directaction2.p3d derived models for the KCT, KSK and RPIMa units have a subdued US flag patch rather than their national flags. Trying to adapt this resulted in the Stars and Stripes still shining through the Dutch, German and French flags.
- fixes the error message displayed when using the 1.04 patch.
- addon has been signed
- Corrected lowest LOD'for all units
- Added generic NATO patch for non US units
- Defined two additional units in Multicam
- Added some desert camouflage units
- Original release of units in six different camouflage patterns
- ArmAholic forums
- BI forums
Tags: No tags