Date: 2011-02-22 11:06
A mission with 6 versions:
- Operation Lojack III v1.12 (Group Respawn)
- Operation Lojack III v1.12 (ACE2 Version)
- Operation Lojack III v1.12 (Revive Version)
- Operation Lojack III v1.12 (Single Player)
- Operation Lojack III v1.12 (Alternate extraction / Revive)
Place the pbo file in your ArmA2\MPMissions folder for the coop versions.
Place the pbo file in your ArmA2\Missions folder for the singleplayer version.
The mission contains a lot of random elements, not only the 16 possible locations of the hostage. Time and weather are also random as well as the locations of the patrols and their strength.
- New helicopter extraction script by Ghost added
- Daytime/Weather selection script by Moerderhoschi added
- Smaller fixes in scripts
- Converted the soundfiles to wave and back to ogg, maybe they are more audible now.
- Safehouse marker is hidden until needed to avoid any confusion.
- "Mama Bear" is now displayed as Mama Bear.
- Fixed the problem in the revive version in which the mission ends when there are still players alive. Thanks Norrin!
- Added silenced G36 magazines.
- Added a tiny intro scene so hoz stop naggin'.
- All scripts converted to sqf
- Only leader can use tracking device
- Extraction script fixed
- Alternative extraction changed to a safehouse
- Group respawn added
- All reinforcement groups have a 50% chance of appearance, this should reduce the amount of enemy units a bit
- Grouped the BI first aid modules correctly
- New briefing script by Shuko
- Added more weapons to select from
- ACE2 Version added
- Overview added
- SP Version created
- amount of enemy in SP reduced
- Added an alternative extraction point in case the extraction helicopter can't move anymore.
- Added a debug trigger (temporary) which shows the position of the extraction helicopter with an orange dot.
- Using publicVariable for all variables in the init.sqf
- Fixed screwed up script call in 1.04
- Removed one script and replaced it with triggers
- Redefined briefing and tasks
- Extraction chopper is set to captive, ignores ground targets at all
- Removed debug hint
- added distance checker (active only when tracking device is active)
Credits & Thanks:
I want to thank toadlife for his original version, and his help back then as I made the first conversion for VBS1.
For this version a huge 'thankyou' goes to Benny and Norrin which both were a great help with the scripting issues. Benny also optimized a lot of the scripts and Norrin added his revive script.
- Armaholic forums
- BI forums
Tags: No tags