Requirements: No addons required
Signed: Yes, serverkey included
Date: 2009-03-07 17:09
This addon was created as a vehicle for me to learn config editing, it's purpose is simply to add the Chernarus National Police faction to the West. Created to fill a gap left by the civilian police added by BIS, they are intended as a simple addition for mission makers looking for a more useful police officer.
It adds 8 units at the moment, although I'm planning to add more in the future:
- Police Officer 2
- Police Officer 3
- Police Officer 4
- Police Officer 5
- Police Officer 6
- Police Marksman
- Senior Police Officer
We always recommend to use modfolders.
Check our FAQ for how to do it.
In game you can find these units under the Independent faction.
- Added peacetime units, armed only with pistols
- CNP now aligned to the CDF and USMC
- Fixed - Icons are now that of the civilian policemen
- Fixed Wound textures do not show, to be corrected for next version.
- Create .bisign for each addon.
- added three new units, Police Officer 2, Police Officer 3 and the Lada LM Patrol Car
- initial release
Credits & Thanks:
All textures and models are courtesy of Bohemia Interactive Studios.
I would like to thank the members of OFPEC and the BIS forums for the knowledge they have given me intentionally or not.
Thanks also to Rellikki who gave me my first help with config editing back in ArmA 1.
I take no responsibility for any possible damage to your game/system that may be caused
by installation of this Addon. This Addon is also prohibited to be used in any commercial product.
- BI forums
Tags: No tags