This archive contains a working sample of a island to help people with problems creating one.
- The config.cpp is based on the config of utes.
- All unnecessary stuff is removed
- further changes made to the rvmat-files and the layer.cfg
- replaced two textures with new ones from ArmA2. Seems like clutter only work with new textures, but im not sure at this point.
- the map is without any objects.
- Some changes to the clutter definitions (Size, probability,etc...). Just play a bit with them to see what they do.
1. Extract file to p:\SampleMap2
2. Open P:\SampleMap2\Source\SampleMap2.pew
3. Check first under Tools > Project preferences if the Texture-folder is set to: p:\samplemap2\data
and the object-folder to: p:\CA.
If everything is ok do:
Tools > Import Satellite + Mask
4. Connect to Bulldozer
Visitor starts now with converting all the textures
5. When all the textures are converted switch back to visitor without closing Bulldozer and do:
Project > Export World and save it as samplemap2.wrp to p:\SampleMap2
6. Finally use BinPBO
To get the plants working in vistor you have to create a directory plants2 into your CA directory. Next step is to depbo all the plants2_-pbo´s into seperate folder.
So that it looks like this:
CA\plants2\Bush CA\plants2\Clutter CA\plants2\misc CA\plants2\Plant CA\plants2\Tree
- BI forums
Tags: No tags