Requirements: No addons required
Date: 2009-08-29 20:13
Force recon is tasked with eliminating elements of an insurgent poppy seed smuggling operation north east of Krasnostav. A recent upsurge in insurgent activity in the Northern quarter of Chernarus has been linked with poppy farming activities in the area north east of Krasnostav. Poppy seeds are exported to Utes for use in the manufacture of the drug heroin destined for Europe and the Americas, and we estimate that as much as thirty percent of world poppy seed production takes place here in Chernarus. This illegal drug trafficking is financing a large proportion of the insurgency, and it is expected that interrupting their supply chain will severely inhibit their ability to procure new arms, armaments, and personnel for use in their campaign against US forces in the South.
Extract the pbo file(s) to your .\ArmA2\Missions (installation) folder.
- Added insurgent guards to the airfield control tower.
- Added some local civilian life.
- Added some barrels to the compound and populated the surroundings with various other objects.
- Some insurgents now have random presence.
- Added a couple of extra OPFOR units.
- Moved insertion location so that heli is not shot at, and does not land on any telegraph poles!
- Added weapon/ammo box in spawn.
- Player shouldn't be shot out of helicopter on insertion.
- BI forums
Tags: No tags