Requirements: CAA1 project, MP Compatible Fast Rope Addon, Desert Mercenaries and BlackOps
Date: 2009-09-14 15:55
More saving civilian do goodyness!
The Island of Porto is caught between Nato and Soviet forces with the latter cutting off all supplies and contacts with the outside world. Rumour of civilian atrocities are gaining and as the leader of the covert outfit, Shadow Company, it is your duty to infiltrate and end this embargo which seems to have ulterior motives.
- Lead a hardened Commando squad thru exotic locale
- High Command multiple support units
- Quite a few surprises
- Time sensitive objective. How will you proceed? Rush in but risk your support or plan tactically while fighting the clock?
Extract the pbo file(s) to your ArmA2\Missions folder.
VFAI mod: Really cool as it allows your AI to pick up weapons on their own as well as smoke. Saw some civilians arm themselves with pimpin gear amd form a mob!
SLX: Although just released as WIP, this mod adds all kinds of cool AI and other special effects. Does change quite a bit, but I've finished the mission with it.
Veteran mode: Of course
-Added Black Op Medic
-Increased difficulty of Porto
-Fixed enemy UAZ patrol
- fixed endgame triggers and removed bugfinding text
- lowered some radio messages volume
- fixed camera action not ending
- Removed a disruptive savegame checkpoint
- Removed a faulty radio call sign
- Dispersed civilians to give them more of a chance.
- Small improvements
- BI forums
- CAA1 project
- MP Compatible Fast Rope Addon
- Desert Mercenaries and BlackOps
Tags: No tags