Date: 2009-10-31 20:55
Various soldiers wearing ACU to represent modern day US Army from 2008 - 2009.
As we always recommend use modfolders.
Check our FAQ for a clear explanation.
Included .pbo files:
No, this Addon is not perfect and has it's bugs. For example, not all of my RVMATS are using the new ArmA2 RVMATS, notice I said "not all", most of them do, a few do not. Just be aware.
- All normal map issues have been fixed
- Added the vilas weapons pack back in
- Finally fixed the goggle issue
- All problems with the vilas pack are now fixed
- Fixed some of the back pack issues
- Added more editor groups
- Added new backpacks.
- Fixed some normal mapping issues.
- Fixed config issues.
- Added more units thanks to W0lle.
- Removed the old weapon pack.
- Added new weapon pack (courtesy of vilas)
- Added new units (Engineers, Snipers, AA soldier)
- Fixed some config issues (thanks W0lle!)
- Fixed the "Nohq" error on Crewman
- Added custom weapon pack
- Fixed texture issues
- Added more units (Officer, Breach)
- Fixed some section issues
- Found a fix for the "blurry" textures. Run your game with high / very high texture quality
- Fixed RVMAT issues
- Added clan support, clan logo's will now appear on the right arm, where a normal patch would appear
- Fixed some texture issues
- Fixed the handbugs on all units
- Fixed the ACH straps
- New ArmA2 heads models (Yes, your prayers have been answered.)
- Added goggles to AR and Machinegunner models
- Added more units (Crewman, Machinegunner, Rifleman (FGM148))
- Added one working group (more to come)
- Made each texture uniform
- Decreased the "sharpened" look on the textures.
- Remove the rifleman hand bug
- Attempted at adding groups, need assistance. Please contact me with help if you are kind enough to help.
- Added it's own faction under "US Army \ US Infantry 09'"
Credits & thanks:
CameronMcDonald - For the textures and allowing me to heavily modify it, thank you!
Vilas - Yeah, see those weapons? His work.
Christian1987 - For letting me use his handgrip model (For M16A4SDM)
Jonny - For letting me use his superb models.
DaSquade - For letting me use his ACH Straps for the helmet.
ardvarkdb - For letting me some of his models from his SF Units
Demon Cleaner - For generously writing a replacement pack!
W0lle - For helping me with Config stuff.
AnimalMother - Testing
Jake - Testing
W0lle - Testing Support
Evans - Testing & Support
Bryson - Testing
Bigstone - Support
The Community - Feedback
The 20th SFG (www.20thsfg.com)
If I missed anyone let me know, my apologies.
- Armaholic forums
- BI forums
Tags: No tags