Requirements: No addons required
Signed: Yes, server key included
Date: 2009-09-05 10:59
Camels from ArmA 1
You must hold the nose down when you want to start until you have enough speed to fly (>80)
New sounds for the Camels (Thanks to Sgt.Elias)
Basic Camel Deathmatch is included (Copy the Camel-DM.pbo to your ArmA2\MPMissions folder)
o You can repair, rearm and refuel your camel when you are flying through the circles
• Then write in the init line from the Little Bird the following:
• this setObjectTexture [0,"reskin1.paa"]; this setObjectTexture [1,"reskin2.paa"];
• Textur 0 is the hull (camel_west_co.paa)
• Textur 1 is the BIS logo (bis_klan.paa)
As we always recommend use modfolders.
Check our FAQ for a clear explanation.
IMPORTANT: If you are using CAA1 then open the folder “CAA1 Camels” and extract the “@Camels”
folder to your ArmA 2 root folder.
It comes with a mission as a demo version. Extract the pbo to your ArmA2\MPMissions folder.
Included .pbo files:
You can find the different models in your editor under:
BLUFOR -> US Army -> Air (West)
OPFOR -> Russia -> Air (East)
Civilian -> Chernarus -> Air (Civilian)
Empty -> Air (All)
Credits & thanks:
- Thanks to BIS for the Camels
- Thanks to Sgt.Elias for the new sounds
- Thanks to Jehzus for the logo
- Thanks to Sudden Death and ColonelSandersLite for the script to simulate the TwinMG
- Thanks to Sgt.Ace for helping me
- Thanks to modEmMaik for the new pilot animation
- Armaholic forums
Tags: No tags