has released in our our forums
a new version of this coop mission for ArmA2. This package contains also a night version of the mission.
Changes in this version:
- Replaced entire artillery system with an ArmA 1 script (that doesn't crash dedicated servers)
- Added enemy AA soldiers to balance out Cobra air superiority
- Tweaked the number of OPFOR/BLUFOR AI for performance reasons. Removed AI at locations where one would rarely go
- New HQ radio message triggered when close to the fighter jet
- Credits & Thanks section updated