Requirements: No addons required
Signed: Yes, serverkey included
Date: 2010-08-23 20:56
Changes default weapons cursor to a less visible / accurate cursor as a compromise between gameplay and realistic target awarness. Copy it in an existing mod folder, or create a new mod folder and add it to command line. (Exemple. make a folder named "@Minimal" inside ArmA2 folder, and another folder named "addons" inside "@Minimal"; then copy one of MinimalCrosshair.pbo inside newly created "@Minimal\addons" and launch arma2 with command line: "arma2.exe -mod=@Minimal;")
You can choose between 6 appeareances, 2, 3 or 4 lines, more or less visible (you can interchange ArmA1 and ArmA2, ArmA 2 cursors are thiner). Recommended: 3 lines.
As we always recommend place custom files in a modfolder to prevent errors in the future.
Read the FAQ for how to do it.
Included pbo files:
- serverkeys added
- fixed small bug on S8Launcher noted by zGuba
- added 2 more types of cursors, 2 lines.
- Changed color to white for ArmA 2.
- Separated cursors for ArmA1 and ArmA2.
- added 3 more types of cursors, more or less visible, 3 or 4 lines.
- BI forums
Tags: No tags