Requirements: Mando Missile ArmA for ArmA2
Version: beta 2
Signed: Yes, serverkey included
Date: 2009-11-18 17:01
This adds the following submarines to your ArmA2 install:
- Delta IV Class Sub
- Akula Class Sub
- Various Torpedoes
- AI auto-dive when in danger
- Manual dive to 100 meters
- Command and cargo space
- Walkable hull (mostly)
- Deployable Zodiacs
- Working Missiles and Torpedoes
- 1 working compass on Bridge
- Firing Torpedoes:
- Press fire
- After a small delay you are advised if target locked
- Max lock range - 5km
- Torpedoes are Fire-n-Forget
- Torpedoes can be destroyed
- Place the gnt_subs.pbo and the gnt_subs.pbo.Gnat001.bisign in an addons directory in the ArmAII directories.
I don't recommend you use the default "AddOns" directory where all the BIS addons are.
Check our FAQ for a clear explanation how to use mod folders.
- Place the SubHuntMission.utes.pbo demo mission in your "Missions" directory in
the main ArmAII game directory.
Goto "Missions" in ArmAII to play them.
Included .pbo files:
Please read the included readme for info!
- Better Torpedo system
- Damage Textures
- Sonar System
- Seabed terrain 3D display
- No dive below seabed
- Another BLUFOR sub
- New BUG - ALL LARGE VESSELS:- AI wont move on NON-BIS Islands
- Ships will kick at high speed when impacted by
** TELL ALL ADDON MAKERS TO SWITCH OFF WEAPON GEO LOD COLLISIONS OTHERWISE NO ONES NAVAL VESSELS WILL WORK**
- AI tend to be slow moving once dived below water
- Cant command AI to "move forward", must click in distance or on Map
- Don't click to close to yourself, sub has BIG turning circle
- No real underwater view (BIS issue)
- Ships grouped and assigned Waypoints results in slow movement
Getting big working subs into ArmA I & II takes some serious work to get around the many technical problems, so please take that into consideration before complaining about something it does or doesnt do. BUT, constructive feedback is appreciated. And hey, remember its FREE !!
And I'v spend many 100s of hours on it already!
- Current for ArmAII
- ArmA I
Credits & Thanks:
Thanks to those who answered my various script, config and O2 questions,
- BI forums
Mando Missile ArmA for ArmA2
Tags: No tags