RF Mechanized Infantry in digital camo
This addon adds RF Mechanized Infantry in digital camo to the game.
As we always recommend use modfolders to seperate the custom content from the official game content to prevent problems. For different ways to set up your modfolders and use them please visit our FAQ.
If you want to use the config or replacement which uses Vilas weapons, you will need Vilas' Russian weapons pack.
There are two configs for use this new units with default ingame weapon or with weapons from Vilas pack. In case, you want to use soldiers equiped with Vilas's, you'll need install his weapon pack. You must use only one config-file at time.
Also, there is two replacement files, which provide replace default RF units with this in digital camo.
First file provide replacement of units and nothing more. Second - replaces units and change their equipment to Vilas's one.
With replacements works the same rules as with config-files. You must use only one config-file at time.
Complete instructions on how to use addon are placed in archive and have russian and english language versions.
Included .pbo files:
- Fixed bug (flying) which appears instead of falling from heigts
- Fixed critical bug, allowing to pass thru walls and some objects, using action "jump over"
- Added stringtable
- Fixed and reworked boots texture.
- Ability to use OA backpacks.
- Assistant machingunner
- Assistant RPG-7 soldier
- Reworked helmet normal map texture.
- Added dust/mud elements to textures.
- New model of officers' cap.
- Fixed bug in shadow lod which appears on "normal" shadow quality setting.
- New model and texture for 6B26 helmet.
- RPG-7 soldier now equiped with 6B26 helmet. Removed left flask.
- Fixed non working leg wound textures for custom models.
- Body armor texture changed to "flora".
- RPG-7 soldier's helmet texture changed to "flora".
- Solved problem with flickering textures (untextured poligons) for the grenadier and heavy machinegunner.
- Fixed 6b26 helmet model form.
- Solved problem with flickering textures (untextured poligons) for the rifleman model.
- Solved problem with shadows.
- From file rfmi_pixel_bis_wpn.pbo removed dependency on Vilas' weapon pack.
- Added howto.txt containing detailed description of using addon files and replacement files.
- Added classes.txt with classes description.
- Removed unnecessary poligons stayed after removing of flask, causing flickering (blinking).
- Located and textured some untextured poligons.
Vilas' weapons used (optional).
New camo texture.
New textures for body armor, dischage vest and pouches. They all now made in pixel pattern.
New arm patch on right arm. (Another attempt to create field version of new type).
Added ability to use clan patches on left arm.
All units not armed with barrel-attached grenade launcher, use rifleman model without pouch for rifle-grenades on left leg.
For the rifleman and the grenadier model removed left flask.
Reworked heavy machinegunner model. Removed backpack, dischage vest, flasks. Added 2 pouches for PK box/cartridge belt. Added pouches for grenades.
Default rifleman's mlod was tweaked and fixed.
Lods for 6b26 helmet are reworked and optimised. New belt system was made.
- Helmet on rifleman's model replaced with 6B26 helmet, kindly given by Sarmat Studio.
- Upworked body armour's texture.
- Removed bump texture from left hand badge.
- Signplate of Russian Federation Military Forces is now darkened.
Forgotten to update textures on caps and helmets in v0.30 - done.
Darkened camo texture.
New body armor texture.
Added correct arm patch of the ground forces.
Default texture of body armor returned back, until new will made.
No arm patches on left sleeve.
v0.1 (initial release)
No arm patches of armed forces (to be fixed in next versions).
No straps on General (Commander) (to be fixed in next versions).
You are using our website as a guest. Guest have the lowest downloadspeeds and will download from our public file servers. If you would like to know how you can download with higher speeds and have to wait less while downloading check out the Armaholic subscription system. When you have already subscribed and your account is not upgraded within 24 hours it means you probably forgot to include your username. If that is the case please contact us as soon as possible!
Tags: No tags
Copyright (c) 2006 - 2020 Armaholic.com All Rights Reserved.
Armed Assault, ArmA: Combat Operations, ArmA: Queen's Gambit, Arma 2, Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead, Arma 2: Combined Operations, Arma 2: British Armed Forces, Arma 2: Private Military Company, Arma 2: Army of the Czech Republic, Arma 2: Reinforcements, Arma 2: Firing Range and Arma 3 are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.