Requirements: Advanced Combat Environment 2 - Core
Short description: This adds the ACE2 sounds
Date: 2010-07-05 19:21
* Advanced Combat Environment 2 (ACE2) is a full conversion modification for ArmA 2. Our primary mission is to create a wide variety of real world weapons, vehicles, equipment, and tactics so that those playing the ACE2 modification will be able to better simulate combined arms combat on a modern battlefield. ACE2 is designed from the bottom up with the goal of encouraging its users to employ real world tactics and strategy (fighting as a team) in order to accomplish realistic military objectives. We strive to create hyper-realism without losing sight that the mod must be playable by the “advanced” user. Our focus is not only on creating features and models which highlight realism but also on supporting the creation of realistic missions in which one may experience the full spectrum of virtual combat.
* ACE2 allows casual to hard-core gamers the opportunity to experience realistic military weapons, equipment, and tactics while still maintaining an environment that is enjoyable to play.
* ACE2 provides the most realistic, comprehensive, and tactical first-person military simulation available for the civilian PC market.
* ACE2 is a mod in progress for ArmA 2 that is being created by many of the same people who developed the original ACE mod for Armed Assault. There are many exciting teamwork- and gameplay-enhancing features planned for ACE2; it should be the mod-of-choice for any groups interested in increasing their realism, teamwork, and gameplay at the same time.
Included .pbo files:
- Armaholic forums
- BI forums
- ACE wiki
- Advanced Combat Environment 2 - Core
Tags: No tags