This is a lightweight and efficient revive for A2/OA multiplayer game.
A player who was shot down falls into an unconscious state.
He can be revived by allowed players. His body can be dragged on the ground.
The revive has a powerful but clear and simple configuration system.
Features and characteristics :
Allowed players can revive (selected by classnames and/or slots and/or healing capability)
Players can drag unconscious bodies on the ground
The number of revive possibilities is configurable
When the player has no more possibilities of revive, he is out of game or he respawns at camp (according to the configuration)
If there is no medic to revive the player, he can respawn at camp (if allowed)
A player who is out of game can watch the game in spectator mode (if allowed)
Markers on unconscious players' position can be shown (configuration)
The player respawns with the same weapons/magazines as before the death
Multilingual (default : English & French)
Deeply tested : bug free
MP & JIP, AA2 & AA:OA compatible
Lightweight : 45 kB, no public variable neither setVariable
Configurable : configuration variables clearly explained (in English and French) in a config.sqf file
The installation is explained step by step in the INSTALL.pdf (in english and french) file. It can be easily installed on a mission and does not require a lot of knowledge in mission editing.
Drag body feature now implemented !
New method to define who can revive by selecting slots, classnames, ... (no longer restricted to medics)
The unconscious marker is removed when the player disconnects while waiting for being revived
Players are no longer killed involuntarily (wreck explosions, ...) while waiting for being revived
Players can no longer use trick/hack to revive themselves
- Added : the backpack and its content are restored after respawn
- Fixed : player altitude when waiting for revive (in buildings, ...)
- Improved : the player is no longer artificially hurt at the respawn position
- Improved : code and documentation improvements
- Compatibility to Arrowhead (ArmA2 compatibility still guaranteed)
- The stringtable.csv is replaced by an alternative simpler system
- We now need to heal the dead body only once
- Fix the altitude of the player when he becomes unconscious in a building, on a roof, a bridge, ...
- The installation manual has been enhanced
- The "respawn at camp" is now based on the "respawn_xxx" markers system
- The revive requires now 1 to 4 (random) "heal" actions to make the revive process longer
- There is now a briefing on the demo mission
You are using our website as a guest. Guest have the lowest downloadspeeds and will download from our public file servers. If you would like to know how you can download with higher speeds and have to wait less while downloading check out the Armaholic subscription system. When you have already subscribed and your account is not upgraded within 24 hours it means you probably forgot to include your username. If that is the case please contact us as soon as possible!
Copyright (c) 2006 - 2020 Armaholic.com All Rights Reserved.
Armed Assault, ArmA: Combat Operations, ArmA: Queen's Gambit, Arma 2, Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead, Arma 2: Combined Operations, Arma 2: British Armed Forces, Arma 2: Private Military Company, Arma 2: Army of the Czech Republic, Arma 2: Reinforcements, Arma 2: Firing Range and Arma 3 are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.