Requirements: No addons required
Date: 2010-02-16 08:05
British 3rd Parachute Battalion units from the British 3rd Para addon by STALKERGB & Bigstone with converted ArmAI textures to ArmAII "RMC 2001" Units.
- Added 3 Para badge to arm.
- Re-did all the models (some only slightly).
- Reworked the Osprey body armour (completely independant from body).
- Added a PLCE type load carrying system (not accurate to PLCE though).
- New helmet texture (although very poor)
- Machine Gunner class added.
- Added radio with wires to headset.
- Added Paraband.
- Compatible with ACE2
As we always recommend use mod folders to keep your mods organized and prevent errors.
Check our FAQ for a clear explanation.
Units can be found under BLUFOR > British Army> British 3 Para
- Slightly iffy shadows.
- Not really a bug but the helmet textures are very poor at the moment.
- Sniper currently has the wront type of ammo for the UKF L96
- Known issues from ArmA version can be checked in the included original readme
Credits & Thanks:
- Original models done by STALKERGB
- Original textures done for ArmAI "3 Para" Mod by STALKERGB
- Original Config done by STALKERGB
- Config edited by SCHANCKY to include UKF wepaons and to change unit class names.
- Textures Converted to ArmAII by SCHANCKY
- Thanks to UKF for their aweosme weapon pack.
- And obviously BIS.
- My mate chris for allowing me to take these screen shots on his PC
UKF Weapons Pack
Tags: No tags