Description: Swedish units and gear
We try to bring out all ideas about Swedish stuff that are possible in ArmA2. Soldiers, weapons and combat-vehicles, but also more random stuff like buildings, bunkers, camouflaged-nets, civilan stuff, and static objects that can be of interest for serious mission-editors. The only two demands we have on our content is that it should somehow be connected to Swedish military scenarios, and be of a certain quality to match the game.
This also means that we actually dont have any detailed plans of how the mod will end up and what it will contain. We will always be open for new and more ideas. In other words, there will always be something to work on!
Modern graphic quality of the content
Sure, good looking graphics isnt everything in a game, but it damn sure adds a massive touch of atmosphere and realism that we all want in our favourite games! All the content of SAM will be of good quality that matches the graphics of ArmA 2 (Some place-holders might occur though). This means that we will avoid porting stuff straight from OPF and ArmA1. Instead we look for people who are willing to contribute with new or updated content, no matter if it's a simple retex of an ammo-box, or a whole new setup of soldier-models. All work and contributions are appreciated, encouraged and noted!
Begin small, end epic
Even if we're happy to recieve just about anything that is connected to Swedish stuff, we of course still have priorities. Right now at the beginning our focus is mainly to build up a complete and useful set of infantry with any gear they might use. As these things get finished, and we get more people working on the project, we will move focus to transports and simpler vehicles, and then heavy armored vehicles and air. Basicly it's all about finishing what you started, to avoid ending up with a mod that just contains a lot of unfinished stuff.
Full support for ACE2
One of the major reasons to why we started this project is because we wanted our Swedish units to use as much of the awesomeness of ACE2 as possible. In other words, ACE2 will be required to run SAM as it's intended to.
We will do our best to keep SAM updated with the latest functionality of ACE2, and make sure they run smoothly together.
We will have as active communication with the community as possible on several different forums, and always seek feedback on the contents of SAM. Praise or hate us, just come with something informative so we can either improve or explain ourselves. Experienced "war-junkies" with special requests or faults to point out are especially welcome to come with detailed feedback. Since ArmA2 is a "simulator", we want our stuff to be as realistic as possible to match the gameplay.
We will show and inform about our latest work as often as possible, and what's being planned in the nearest future. Questions are answered and we will try to be as accurate as possible with future release-dates.
The Swedish ArmA2-clan SSG will however work as our main base for testing and discussions. If you dont speak swedish, then this is our international official thread for any related discussions. We will update both places with just about the same information.
- HKP16 (Blackhawk)
- C130 Hercules
- Various variants of PatGB360 (Patria AMV)
- 3 completly new soldier models
- Ghillie suits
- Pilots and Gunners
- Vehicle Crew
- PSG 10
- GRG M/86
- Falken SUAV
- 4 variants of combatbag 2000
- Unique buddy-reload systems for KSP58 & GRG (Multiplayer)
- Unique fuse-system for GRG ammunition
- New special GRG ammunition
- New special KSP58 ammunition
- Swedish flag
As we always recommend use modfolders to seperate the custom content from the official game content to prevent problems. For different ways to set up your modfolders and use them please visit our FAQ.
When you are using the Steam version you can find a Steam mod installation and activation FAQ here.
For serious people we have also put an experimental ACRE “Combatbag 2000″ in an optional folder within @SAM\Addons\Optional, which contains two files that will have to be copied into your @SAM\Addons-folder in order to be available ingame. Use this ONLY if you are using ACRE!
Also, documentation is available in your @SAM-folder, which contains a PDF-document for how to use Falken SUAV and KSP58 buddyreload. Credits-file contain a list of content, classnames, credits and contact, anything you should need.
G36, KSP58, KSP90 and KSP90b
Textures (G36) BIS
Textures: OOPz, da12thmonkey (UKF)
CPP Programming: da12thMonkey (UKF)
Sounds: Messiah (UKF), da12thMonkey (UKF)
Hand anims: da12thMonkey (UKF)
Model.cfg: TeRp (BWMOD), Rock (RKSL Studios)
Testing and bug fixing: OOPz, UKF team, VOLCBAT
bipod folding script: norrin (AAW)
ACE 2 sight adjustment
calibration: Q1184 (ACE)
Special Thanks: Jonny (UKF),
Rock (RKSL Studios),
Gordo (Accuracy International),
Tony Hoare (Plain Military),
Australians At War mod team,
Generic SF addon Nixo
Model and config BIS
Model and config BIS
Model and config BIS
Model Christian.1987 & Fallschirmjäger
Model, textures The Sunn
Model, textures Gustav Embretsen
AK5 sound Plöen
Help with animated AK5c magazine. HD Läppli from Switzerland Mod
Help with AK5c handgrip animations Norrin from Australians at War
SSG Clan - Testing, active feedback and forums
- Updated Readme.txt
- AK5C adjusted diffuse textures, fixed ak5grk bolt mapping, tweaked mag .rvmat
- Fixed M90K soldiers, should respawn with AK5 and not M4.
- Remade improved KSP58-texture
- Changed Kolminator.rvmat to arma2 version, might fix Reddot not visible sometimes.
- Added more recoil to AK4 (need testing)
- Libtext to AK5C GRT
- KSP58, spent casings going down not right.
- KSP58_AIM Rail+Aimpoint (placeholder until proper rail model)
- Added above into ammobox.
- Added new "ksp.rvmat" to KSP58
- Added new "ksp_as.paa" to KSP58
- Added new "ksp_nohq.paa" to KSP58
- Added new "ksp_smdi.paa" to KSP58 <-temporary version
- Updated "sam_ksp58_aim.p3d" & "sam_ksp58.p3d" with new rvmat
- Updated "Map1.paa" for AK4 (Magazine fix)
- Updated "Map1_nohq.paa" for AK4 (Magazine fix)
- Updated "Map1_smdi.paa" for AK4 (Magazine fix)
- Updated "Map2_smdi.paa" for AK4 (Deleted old author sign)
- Finished Removing Heatshield KSP90B
- Updated "ksp_smdi.paa" to KSP58 with fixed version
- Updated "ksp.rvmat" to KSP58 with less glossyness
- Updated "Map1.rvmat" & "Map2.rvmat" to AK4 with less glossyness
- Added "Sold1.p3d" <- first version of temporary fully equipped soldier
- Added "forcerecon_body_co.paa", "forcerecon_gear_co.paa" & "forcerecon_head_co.paa" in new "Soldat"-folder
- Added/Renamed "inf_m90k_sold1.p3d"
- Added Configs for Regular soldiers.
- Added Groups
- Added Swedish Names
- Added Binocular to Spotters and Teamleaders
- Updated "forcerecon_body_co.paa", "forcerecon_gear_co.paa" & "forcerecon_head_co.paa" textures
- Added "Reflecion1.paa" in "Textures"-folder to fix orange reflection on new soldiers
- Added another new soldier "inf_m90k_sold2.p3d"
- Added "inf_m90k_medic.p3d" for new textures
- Added M90-variants of new soldier-models
- Updated "forcerecon"-textures
- Added "forcerecon_body_nohq.paa", "forcerecon_gear_nohq.paa" & "forcerecon_head_nohq.paa" with some mapping fixes
- Updated infantry model-files with new maps
- Updated "forcerecon"-textures and mapping
- Added "forcerec90_body_co.paa" & "forcerec90_head_co.paa" for m90-textures
- Updated "inf_m90_sold..." p3d-files with new texture-paths
- Updated new m90 textures with lighter colors
- Added new smdi & as files to new soldiers helmet, to get rid of remaining traces from bolts
- Updated soldier model-files with new smdi- & as-paths
- Fixed crossing straps on helmet
- Fixed green googles and strap to black
- SAM goes Public "Beta 1"
KSP58 adjusted and tweaked texture
C130J tweaked textures (All)
Soldier tweaked textures (All)
Fixed AK4 problems.
Added AK5C GRK picture.
Added ACE medical supplies to soldiers.
Various small fixes.
Added AK5C 40mm GL
Added AK4 Ironsight by Christian.1987 & Fallschirmjäger (G3 Project)
Fixed aimpoint shadow issue.
Fixed aimpoint Glass effect, makign dot visible.
Changed in stringtable, for more "regular" Soldier names.
fixed unecessary entries in stringtable.
fixed correct picture icon for ak5c_aim and ksp90b_aim.
Added, Rifleman & Machinegunner, for easier placing in the editor without removeallweapons etc.
Moved Aimpoint on AK5C forward
Various Config fixes.
Added KSP90 by Vilas
Added KSP90B by Vilas
Added KSP90B Aimpoint by Vilas (aimpoint GustavE)
Added KSP58 by Vilas
Added "picture" gear images for all weapons.
Changed ammobox stanags to pmags.
Updated bandana p3d-files with correct textures.
Updated bandana textures.
Added new c130j-texture for fueltank.
Added Swedish Flag
Updated C130J texture.
Fixed face order on magazine and bullets.
Fixed 30rnd Pmag with model for AK5C instead of Stanag.
Other small fixes.
Added bullet effect to magazines, so they dissapear with each shot
thnx to HD Läppli from Switzerland-Mod.
Fixed with the AK5 broken shadow.
Fixed the Sniper and Spotter, now working.
You are using our website as a guest. Guest have the lowest downloadspeeds and will download from our public file servers. If you would like to know how you can download with higher speeds and have to wait less while downloading check out the Armaholic subscription system. When you have already subscribed and your account is not upgraded within 24 hours it means you probably forgot to include your username. If that is the case please contact us as soon as possible!
Copyright (c) 2006 - 2020 Armaholic.com All Rights Reserved.
Armed Assault, ArmA: Combat Operations, ArmA: Queen's Gambit, Arma 2, Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead, Arma 2: Combined Operations, Arma 2: British Armed Forces, Arma 2: Private Military Company, Arma 2: Army of the Czech Republic, Arma 2: Reinforcements, Arma 2: Firing Range and Arma 3 are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.