To find the answer to your question, use the search or choose a category to read the related questions.
Here is a list of tools, both official and unofficial ones, that you need to stat editing for the Arma series!
- BI Tools 2
This package will install complete editing tool suite for Bohemia Interactive's game engine used in ARMA 2 (please visit www.arma2.com for more information).
- BI Editing Tool Suite - Personal Edition
This package will install complete editing tool suite for Bohemia Interactive's game engine used in ARMA.
Official editing package which contains the following tools:
- Oxygen 2 Personal Edition - model editing and animation package
- Visitor 3 Personal Edition - terrain and map editing
- TexView 2 - texture convertor and viewer
- BinPBO Personal Edition - packer
- Sound Tools - sound and lipsync utilities
- BinMake - conversion tool
- Tools Drive - main working directory for tools with mandatory data files
- ArmA Tools
Made by Kegetys, it contains these tools:
- cpbo v2.03
- unRap v1.06
- PAAplug v1.1
- Blender import / export plugins
Plugins made by Leopotam
- Mikero's Dos Tools
The Dos Tool kit contains over twenty different exe's to ease the burden, chief among them:
The heart of all Dos Tools and Eliteness is dePbo.dll. This dll is in a continuous state of refinement, and has been consistenly upgraded for past 5 years.
- Rapify/Derapify/LintCheck : all cpp' rvmat and mission sqm's
- ConvertWrp: to pew
- MoveObject: absolute must for repathing p3d's, wrps, and rvmats
- Eliteness: An all in one gui that works from ofp cwc thru to Arrowead. You can inspect the inner contents of p3d, rtm, pbo's, fxy,wss, wrp, pew and etc etc.
- Powerful lintchecking on most file formats to checkfor corruption and or missing files.
- Make and extract pbo's, wash the dishes and make coffee too.
Updated: Tuesday 17th of May 2011 10:33 PM, Submitted by: Big, viewed 29110 times