released a few new screenshots of his =ARC= NATO Offensive Mods
on the Armaholic forums
Quote Soronelite :
So I'm working on the next updates:
- Update US camo
- Fix some error (thanks to Jack Ost)
- New Bergen camo (TAN / OD / SNOW / BLACK)
- New combat uniform with Snow camo (inspired by the USMC Snow camo)
- Re-tex of some RHS assets (FAST helmets) (Here you can see CE / Daguet / SNOW / ATACS LE)(These will be on a separated mod and will require to have RHS)
Take a look and let me know what you think !
You can find more information and leave your feedback in the =ARC= NATO Offensive Mods topic
released an updated version of his Application for Developing ArmA 3 multiplayer Missions, called ADAM
, on the Armaholic forums
GUI desktop application for developing complete ArmA 3 multiplayer missions easily and in record time.
• Addition of new scripts and options
• AI units can use flashlights at night (no NVG + compatible weapon)
• Fixed numerous script errors
• Wounded AI perform falling animations for head and leg injuries
• Apply Dynamic Simulation System to new and existing entities
• Disable / enable players from going Rogue (SideEnemy) with friendly fire
• Disable / enable artillery computer
• Copy strategic player-oriented trigger condition snippets
• Remote execute custom hints
• Side-specific air transport system
• Removed obsolete options since the arrival of Eden Editor
• Remastered several dozen scripts for realism and efficiency
• added conditions and specific arrays
• New GUI interface, tabs, and options
• custom realsitic AI skillset dependent on type
• adjustment of default settings
• Scripts are meant to be server-hosted and dedicated compatible
the ArmA.Studio Open-Source Community made IDE for ArmA
by him and Dedmen
Open-Source Community made IDE for ArmA (best works with profiling build).
The tool is provided with auto-update and auto-error-report.
Both cannot be disabled as of now.
We are actively seeking developers in the community! So if you capable of writing C# code, feel free to join this project.
Additional note: Currently, a code-cleanup is silently being done to fix some minor issues, to fix "bad code" (boilerplate/spaghetti) and to implement a plugin system.
- Fixed Auto-Crash-Report not working
- Fixed invalid sorting
- Fixed crashes with non-ascii characters in workspace path
- Fixed crash when no debugger is present
- Changes layout of workspace selector dialog
- Added info about current workspace to title
- doubleclick on error info will now lead to line (for now only when document already is open)
his ArmA3 BEFilter Manager
BEM is TheMeq's BattlEye Filter Manager for the ArmA series of games (Specifically ArmA 3 at the moment). You can use this tool to modify and maintain your BattlEye filters. You can modify keywords or the filters that that go against them with this software.
- Fixed an issue where the logging type of keywords was not saved when changed.
- Will no longer launch if the file is not in the correct directory (Needs to be in your BattlEye folder).
- UI fixes where some drop down boxes where editable and should not have been.
- Timer added that will check for updates every 5 minutes for people who keep the application open all the time.
- Added optional email field when submitting scripts incase you want to be contacted back.
an updated version his 3den Enhanced addon
This modification adds new functionalities to 3den, without creating any dependencies for players. That means, mission builder can use this mod to make their lifes easier without making the lifes of the players harder by forcing them to download additional mods.
- added:- readded the UAV intro (establishing shot), hopefully working more reliably than before
- scripting examples by Foxhound International (Help section)
- the intro text attribute now supports a new type of intro text used in the Apex Protocol campaign
- readded the "hide terrain objects" context menu entry
- added tool to export GUI base classes (debug tool)
- added tool to view default GUI Grids (debug tool)
- added tool to delete vehicle crews quickly
- added link to Gunter Severloh's Ai Compilation List
- added Czech translation thanks to XerXesCZ
- added French translation thanks to Artenis
- new tool to create "debug triggers" to make testing missions easier for beginners
- changedL- improved random patrol function
- fixed issue with invisible logic creation causing low FPS in missions with many players
- sound volume and random music attribute will no longer run on headless clients
- various tooltip improvements
- the log faction names tool was moved from the menu strip to the context menu
- tools in the menu strip are now better sorted
- some tool icons were improved/changed
- improved measure-distance function
- fixed the reverse direction tool
- serveral small improvements to the briefing editor functions
- line pattern tool will no longer change the rotation
- value of the FPS gauge is now rounded
- FPS gauge is now updated every second instead of every 1/2 second
- default value of the 3DEN Radio volume was changed from 100% to 25%
- preference menu was overhauled
- default values for the tools were tweaked to make more sense
- fill area tools will now use screen center as origin
- garrison radius attribute is now using a edit control
- multiple improvements of tooltips and display names
- most placement tools can now be accessed via CTRL + numpad
- circular pattern tool uses now center of the screen as initial position
- improved session timer code
- custom status bar controls have now the same visual style as the vanilla controls
- mission stats tool now displays the number of simple objects
- context menu entries are now only shown when necessary
- improved tooltip for the "on event" attributes
- game info tool now also logs architecture (x64,x86)
- fixed missing localisation when using the garrison function
- removed obsolete variable from fn_getModuleDescription.sqf
- toggle Map IDs would only work when the map was opened manually beforehand
- 3den Radio was overhauled and can now be controlled via a custom GUI
- improved position of session timer (Should not overlap with other controls anymore)
- improved German translation (thanks to KiritoKun223)
- units traits attribute is now using a new control type
- garrison radius is now using a new control type
- random patrol was renamed to Task Patrol and moved to the group attributes
- task patrol is now using BIS_fnc_taskPatrol
- updated stringtable.xml
- preload arsenal settings
- warning messages
- set z = 0 tool (It's available in the context menu -> transform)
- log class name tool (Functionality already exists)
- ambient animations (Too many issues in multiplayer and general incompatibility with Eden)
informed us he released an updated version of his Arma: Enhanced Movement
on the BI forums
This adds Enhanced Movement to your character.
- fixed: door interaction was broken after Arma 3 stable update...replaced with new slightly different method
released a new script called GRAVITY
on the Armaholic forums
GRAVITY: Fictional technology which taps into the fabric of the universe. For more information see the post on forums or watch the video tutorial.
released an updated version of his Soviet Armed Forces
on the BI forums
The Soviet army back in the ranks!
The armed forces of the Soviet Union was created in 1918 (then called the red army), and ceased to exist in 1993.
Apply a crushing blow to the world imperialismo, or head to the Democratic Republic of Afghanistan, to fulfill their internationalist duty!
For our Soviet Motherland!
- New Butan texture (thanks to Fingolfin)
- Added:b) With light net
- New variations of SSh-68:
c) In sand camo
d) In green camo
- "Elite Units" for faction:
a) Infantry in TTsKO - VDV troops
- New Panama hat variation
b) Infantry in Afghanka - Frontier Troops of The Soviet Union (Airborne)
- Pograntsovka uniform for Frontier Troops (Airborne)
- Description for all stuff
- Empty medical bag
- Weapons for SA in Butan
- Some config issues
- Dark green SSh-68 texture
- Stringtable mistakes
- 6B3 texture
released an updated version of his Caucasus Insurgency
on the BI forums
This add-on depicts generic North-Caucasian rebel forces in different types of clothing and equipment based on the mods done by the Red Hammer Studios. The aim is to have an enemy faction for RHS AFRF which only requires the RHS mods. The units are equipped with older soviet-style weapons, use 6SH92, Vydra 3M and Serbian MD-99 vests and wear a variety of different uniforms and headgear.
Version 1.3 is out!
- Naval Infantry in TTsKO, VSR and Flora camo
- VV and MSV troops in Afghanka uniforms
- Sfera and Sfera-S helmets
- ANA V95 vests in many camo patterns
- reworked loadouts for many units (thanks to scimitar's advice)
- improved/reworked textures
- many small config fixes
- some more stuff I forgot to mention...
, representing the ACE3 development team and the Arma community effort, informed us he released an updated version of the Arma language support for Atom
on the BI forums
This packages adds syntax highlighting and auto-completions for SQF files in Atom, including functions and macros from the CBA and ACE3 projects. This package is maintained and developed by the ACE3 development team and the Arma community effort.
- BI Commands from Arma 3 v1.68
- BI Functions from Arma 3 v1.68
- ACE3 Public Functions from ACE3 3.9.1
- CBA Functions from CBA 3.2.1
- Added syntax-highlighting support for .inc files
25 members, 812 guests :
, Afghan Dan
, Capt Caveman