an updated version of the Tactical Battlefield addon
, a PvP Modification, which was released on the tacticalbattlefield.net forums
Tactical Battlefield (TacBF) is in continual development for improvements, along with regular mod and mission updates. This mod introduces new Team vs Team game play features to Arma 3 with multiple game modes within a standardised environment and consistent rules. Tactical Battlefield takes teamwork and tactics to a new level.
This release will probably be one of our biggest game-changing updates. The missions have been updated to utilise the new features. The next release should see our final changes to S&D game mode, which did not make it into this release.
- Major Arma 3 (v1.12) cursorTarget bug workarounds:
Fixed: Arma 3 v1.12 introduced a nasty bug with cursorTarget, preventing Interaction menus working inside buildings. Provided (class) actions as workaround for cache interactions and treat injury interactions. This doesn't solve everything, but it is the bulk of it.
- Carry fixes:-Fixed: Not being able to place mounted weapons on top of military bunkers and inside sandbag nests. (Adanteh)
- Fixed: (major bug) Cargo Items not getting removed properly after Unloading. This prevented deploying FO's, rearming static weapons and similar issues. (Workaround was to move the vehicle away.) (Adanteh)
- Major A&D fixes:
- Fixed: A&D should not have ticket bleed.
- S&D changes:- Fixed: cache: Cache building is now indestructible, to prevent destroyed ruins making cache inaccessible.
- Changed: cache: Added more building types where caches can be created, including several new large buildings. Altered some existing position indexes to better positions, including up stairs and hidden rooms.
- Fixed: settings: class SAD/cache.minSpacingDist was not being scaled and defaulted to 1000 for all sizes.
- Added: GPS: Added GPS for usage within (tracked/wheeled) armoured vehicles and armed cars.
Activate via Interact (vehicle) menu -> "Enable GPS Device". Only enabled for driver or commander.
- Fixed: Injury: headshots were too effective. Modified to prevent headshots at > 25m due to damage side effects it causes.
- Changed: Switch to ragdoll on death.
Major gear changes: for mission makers
- (Major change) Added: Gear: Role kit ratios can now be defined in the mission.
It is defined in tb_settings.hpp under [ICE->gear->roles->kits].
You can also have different kit ratio allocations per side.
You can have certain roles set to no kits. The Roles dialog will display this differently by hiding some icons.
- Changed: Zone capture durations have changed. The capture duration is now longer.
The multi person capture benefit is reduced from about 4 times to 2 times the benefit, for 4 players.
Ticket Bleed changes: (for mission makers)
- Fixed: A&S Ticket Bleed Rate reduced. It is now scaled down from 100 to [20,40,60,80,100] for each mission size by default.
- Added: Missions can override this default A&S Ticket Bleed Rate using a new ticketBleedRate setting.
- Fixed: RP: RP pack is now included with saved gear for respawn.General changes:
- Tweaked: Reduced influence of wind on smoke grenades. (Adanteh)
- Changed: Vehicles: Lock vehicle menu option is now enabled from inside a vehicle.
- Fixed: Menus: Changing player menu Key inside the mission would disable the LMB for the map menu click.
- Added: New Construction System for building fortifications. Uses carry system plus new rotate, slide, plus more. (Adanteh)TFR changes: - N.B. TFR is not fully supported yet. It is all experimental for now until more testing is done. Use it on unofficial server. Report any issues.
- Fixed: Applied possible fix for missing TFR radio after respawn.TFR Names HUD changes:
- Added: TFR Names HUD: player names should now appear (on lower right of screen) when you/they speak. You can toggle this off under Configuration->More->Disable TRF.
I am also not sure whether it shows everyone who is speaking even if you can not hear it. Test this.
Players in your squad are differently coloured to rest of team.
Player names should now indicate via an icon beside name, if it is a nearby voice or far radio comm's.
- Added: Names are filtered to those using your SW or LR frequency or nearby voice only.
- Added: Sqd Mgt: Radio frequency of both radios are now listed beside each name in Squad Management.
- Fixed: 8+ script errors were fixed.
Full detailed v3.6 changelog can be viewed here: tacticalbattlefield.net topic
Visit www.tacticalbattlefield.net forums
for more information and to join the discussion.