released in the BI forums
a coop mission for up to 25 players designed for replayability through randomization.
Quote somners :
At the beginning of the mission, a random base is selected from the island of Stratis. There are a total of 10 waves the players will need to survive to win the mission. To prevent failing, you must have at least one living player in the defense zone. It is very hard.
Every time you get a kill, it adds to your killstreak points. You can purchase items from a virtual store with these points. The items your purchase will be para-dropped to your teams location. You can buy more ammunition, medical supplies, static weapons, more fortifications to place, and other useful items.
The enemy will use both infantry teams, airborne teams, and air assault teams to attack your defense point. (there are no armed fixed wing or rotary aircraft and I have no intention of adding them really). In rare cases, an armed technical will attack the defenders.
released in the BI forums
an update for his custom version of the traditional Insurgency mission.
- Civilians spawn in buildings and nearby buildings.
- Civilians are not Vanilla if you choose moded op4 faction. They will be African Masi instead.
- 1. Parameter for Enabling/Disabling Mobile Civilians
- 2. Parameter for Enabling/Disabling Foot Civilians.
- 3. Parameter for adjusting spawn chance of foot Civilians.
- As is now, the civilian count is very low but still very noticeable.
Written on 2014-07-29 by Jigsor
this dynamic whole map scenario based upon the insurgency within Afghanistan.
informed us about the release in the BI forums
of a new version of this mission where you must complete it with minimal loss.
- added 2 D30;
- added AK105;
- added RPG22;
- fix city AI script;
- minor fix.
Written on 2014-07-29 by RIP
a new version of this cooperative mission for Arma 3. Both island versions are included in the package.
- Tempest Trucks available again firebase main targets
- all damaged vehicles in base removed and replaced with undamaged ones
- some radio chat sound triggers replaced
- some Domination start parameters changed
- lots of small changes, fixes and improvements
an update for this 3 mission campaign. This mission pack has gone 'gold' and reached v1.0. Additionally, they've submitted the mission pack to the "Make Arma, Not War" contest, you can support them
at the contest entry page
- Minor Updates to all missions for better ACRE Radio Mod Support.
an updated version of his Portuguese Armed Forces mod
I have decided to share this mod that started as a little project in order to learn more about modding ARMA III. The goal of this addon is to recreate the Portuguese Armed Forces to their full extent.
- Commando and Paratrooper units.
- Repair Specialist.
- HMMWV 1151 M2.
- Commando and Paratrooper Berets.
released his Anime Patches addon
on the Armaholic forums
This mod currently adds 78 patches from a lot of anime including patches from:
- Angel Beats
- Girls und panzer
- Tengen toppa Gurren-Lagann
- Kara no Kyoukai
- Mangaka-san to assistant-san to
- Monogatari series (bakemonogatari,nisemonogatari,etc...)
- No Game No Life
- Non Non Biyori
- Ore no Imōto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai (Oreimo)
- Psycho pass
- Space Battleship Yamato
- Spice and Wolf
- Steins Gate
- Toaru series (majutsu no index, kagaku no railgun)
a mission playable in singleplayer and cooperative modes, where you, the SAS, will ship out with the 75th Rangers and assault the town of Zelenorgsk were Vostok has set up a FOB.
Quote SickSith :
After the Russian invasion of Chernarus, the ChzdK army has asked for the assistance from NATO to provide support and security. In response, NATO sent out a Ranger platoon and several British SAS, who has set up base the old airfield at Balota. After several operations command realized that the only way to get any headway in this conflict is to compromise the tactical ability of the enemy. Thus they planned Operation Jungle Phantom.
released his A2 Island Lighting Fixes addon
on the BI forums
Currently A3MP uses Stratis lighting for all its maps. This gives all A2 maps a Mediterranean feel which some may not prefer. Therefore, I decided to create a mod that uses the original Arma 2 config/lighting values to give these maps back their classic look.
Some people may prefer the Arma 2 style lighting, and others may not. This mod was made purely to suit some people's personal tastes - I hope you enjoy it.
- All A3MP maps now use classic Arma 2 lighting values.
- All A3MP maps now use the correct skybox and horizon textures (instead of the default Stratis textures).
- Keys included.
- Added Zargabad (was missing)
- Added correct stars, sun, point, and moon object
- Reduced file size
Buy the ArmA series
60 members, 1282 guests :
, Delta Boy
, General Nick.R
, Private Anderson
, Pwner Actual