Tim_Hill has submitted a single-player mission designed to add a realistic feel.
Quote Tim_Hill : This is a single-player mission designed to add a realistic feel. It's played on Takistan and your objective is to find and extract the VIP. The AI patrol and search for you and you must search everywhere to find the VIP.
Cruoriss informed us he released a new version of his open wolrd pve mission with multiple tasks to complete in the BI forums.
- Added : Zombies are now covered in blood
- Added : Heavy caliber shot to the leg will now make zombies go prone
- Changed : "X is now Zeus" message when a zeus unit respawn is now disabled
- Changed : Replaced UPSMON by UPS, only used for infantry in zone (not in defend tasks)
- Fixed : When teleporting to a delivery point, only the squad leader will teleport recruited AI with him now (same as MHQ teleport)
- Fixed : Multiple waves in defend tasks
- Removed : VCOM AI, with the many vanilla AI change it will become unreliable
Donbasssubmitted his Expanding ISAF bases in Sangin template.
Quote : My goal is to expand all the bases (FOBs, COPs, Outposts, VCPs, MOB) in Sangin for Arma 3. In addition, I want to add MOB functional ILS runway so there could be aircraft landing and add a few outposts. I hope you will enjoy.
IndeedPete released his A2C - Arma 2 Cutscene Animations in Arma 3 addon on the BI forums.
Quote : This addon ports a bunch of cutscene animations from Arma 2 to Arma 3. It is not complete yet but it already provides mission creators with more variety for their cutscenes. Note that most ported Arma 2 cutscenes show up under Cutscene or Unknown categories in the animation viewer.
Tonto- released an updated version of his Valtatie 5 terrain on the BI forums.
Quote : Name of the map is Valtatie 5, or "VT5", and it translates to "Highway 5". I've been working it about a year now and with the help I've had its beginning to be ready for releasing. The map is still work in progress.
Added new surface
Fixed misplaced objects
Fixed APC movement on forest surfaces
Tweaked terrain lighting. Rain and storm weathers are brighter. Ambient light should be less blue-ish.
Copyright (c) 2006 - 2015 www.armaholic.com All Rights Reserved.
Armed Assault, ArmA: Combat Operations, ArmA: Queen's Gambit, Arma 2, Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead, Arma 2: Combined Operations, Arma 2: British Armed Forces, Arma 2: Private Military Company, Arma 2: Army of the Czech Republic, Arma 2: Reinforcements, Arma 2: Firing Range and Arma 3 are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.