released an updated version of his Unlocked Uniforms addon
on the BI forums
This small addon unlocks every uniform to all factions in Arma 3.
You can now loot and wear any uniform you may find - except for civilian clothings (I'm working on that but it is rather complicated).
Note that wearing an enemy uniform doesn't allow to pose as an enemy : uniforms don't affect side relations.
This mod should be compatible with most addon units : if you stumble upon any exception, please report it so I can make it compatible.
- Unlocked civilian clothings for all military factions
released an updated version of his Dutch MARSOF Units
on the Armaholic forums
Quote jw :
Looking at all the units already made it came to my attention that there was little to nothing that represents dutch units, so I decided to go ahead and start a little project of my own.
To make a long story short, today I want to announce the Maritieme Special Operations Forces to the public.
You can choose wich units u want to use! Any of the included rar files can be used standalone. Or simply use all files.
- Added:- SniperTeams Woodland/Desert
- Green Balaclava's
- Claymore charges in ammobox
- CH47 hiddenselectiontextures
- FN MAG
- L115A3 Green/Tan/Camo
- .338 lapua magnum ammo
- Backup ironsight
- Side rails
- matching suppresor
- Custom weapon sounds
- custom suppresor sounds
- Changed:- GhillieSuits to full Ghillie's
- Balaclava's UI icons
- duplicate Ammo type's in ammobox
- Most UIM green/black Characters Backpacks
Simplified most config's
Small changes in character Loadouts
- DCU Fatiques
- M81 Fatiques
- MTP Fatiques
- NFP Fatiques
- A-TACS Fatiques
Written on 2014-04-21 by jw
informed us he released an updated version of his Artificial intelligence Support System 2
on the BI forums
Artificial intelligence Support System is now called Artificial intelligence Support System 2!
Quote Mikey74 :
Like AISS AISS2 is mostly autmatic.
Waypoints play a role:
Right now the important ones are Hold,Support, and Cycled.
If a group has a current waypoint at hold. AISS2 will ignor them as far as a support call. But they will still call others to support them.
The support way point will ignor Garrison and patrol commands by AISS but they will be in the pool to be called in for support.
If a unit has a cycled waypoint and its the current way point it will be treated like a hold waypoint.
All other waypoints at the moment are remembered but do not affect AISS command and control.
Infantry will now Garrison a building if one is close by, or go on a patrol. If they are Garrisoning a house they will not be in the pool for support. That being said Garrisoning units will not Garrison forever, but every so often change buildings. Also They will not stay in a building if engaged by an enemy and they do not have a good firing lane. They will leave there post to find a better firing position. There is more that needs to be done with this, but its a bit beyond my knowledge at the moment.
Patroling groups willl be in a supporting pool, but once they have finished there support call they will resume there patrol, or Garrison if AISS dictates this.
Basically same as before they will mount if enemy is far off and dismount with in 300 meters of known enemies. They do not search houses at the moment. This may be added later updates as well as adding a user config for you to dictate ranges of mounting.
Armor, and CAS:
If they are called in for support. They will try and find position supiriority on the enemy, and engage.
Radio calls for support by AI:
If a group deams Enemy strength to be greater than there own they will call for support. Much can be improved on this in future updates.
Artiller is done basically the same way. There are user configs that you can adjust to you tastes.
- Add code for better server stability.
- Reduced waypoint spam to 1 or 2 waypoints at a time instead of 7 to 20.
released the first version of the Soviet Naval Infantry Expansion
for Cold War Rearmed² on the Armaholic forums
This Expansion for Cold War Rearmed² adds Soviet Naval Infantry in two different camouflage patterns as well as various vehicles.
released his Squad system SQ-1
on the Armaholic forums
This is the Squad system I made for ARMA 3.
- Join any player, who is on your side (join to AI is not possible, but you can have them in your squad)
- Kick any player in your squad
- Send invitation to another player
- Create password for your squad
- You can leave your current squad
- Pop-up messages, when you hover the mouse over the player in the Squad-list
- Editable variables
- Messages for players
- Script will automatically find you in the list
- User friendly UI
Written on 2014-04-21 by JTS
his Survivable Helicopter Crash script
A simple script for simulating a Helo crash landing & if your quick enough it's possible to survive.
- AI Activates crash script by flying over it (press 0,0 to access radio menu) or you can activate it with the radio at any time.
- 3 included helicopters in script, Ghosthawk, Hellcat & Mohawk, others to follow if enough interest.
- Helicopter doors open & close (except Hellcat) when above or below 10 metres
- Helicopter will explode after the crash landing so make sure you get well clear!
an updated version of his realistic fixed wing ground and air traffic module for Altis.
- Improved AI aircraft taxi functions (aircraft do not flip or jump)
- Improved / fixed AI go-around functions
- Flight plans improved / added
- Improved sample mission file
- Results tested in both Native ArmA 3 and All-in-ArmA (not tested with multi-player yet)
- fixed taxi script, fixed most taxi problems (however some aircraft do not play nice.. see "Read This")
- added flight plan 'D', tour of all airports
- change to flight plans 'V,W,X,Y,Z', AAC airport no longer supported as a destination in default flight plans taxiway too narrow for larger aircraft
- added added more space at spots 6,7,8,9
- added classname list in config for push/pull
- added revised 'READ THIS' file for install and configuration
- change 'sample_mission.Altis' with additional supply depots and objects for loading into vehicles and aircraft
- fixed go-around scripts for Gravia Rwy04R
- added maps available in userconfig folder
released version 0.9.3 of his ASR AI 3 addon
on the BI forums
Quote Robalo :
This is my AI enhancement mod for Arma3.
It was primarily developed with dedicated server / coop gameplay in mind, although it works just as well for single player use.
I have played both campaign episodes with zero issues having this mod enabled (in fact, I probably would not have played them at all otherwise).
All the scripted features are running server side only. If a player joins a server with the mod active, his userconfig has no effect, the server scripted settings are applied, even for AI spawned/running on the player's machine.
- improved Zeus compatibility. Note: game master must be running ASR AI3.
- allow danger.fsm improvements to be executed on clients.
- reduced default smoke usage when hit (can still be tweaked in userconfig further).
- group to group target sharing was not functional, fixed that.
- minor code improvements.
released an updated version of his South Zagorian Army Mod
on the BI forums
Quote Kaelies :
This addon aims to create a fictional army based upon the South Zagorian/Chernarussian region that has been created in ArmA 2, and is based upon fictional events which occur after the fictional events which originally occured in ArmA 2. This army utilizes mainly modifications of Afghanistan-era Soviet Arms, thanks to control of a few factories in the northern part of Chernarus. This release has infantry units and a UAZ, other vehicles will come later.
- Added new sounds for most new guns
- Added new reloading animation for AK rifles
- Added HK MP5, HK33, HK53, G3, and so forth
- Added prototype AK-174sz, RPK-174sz
- Added AK-174szK series intermediate-length weapons
- Moved bipods to be attachments for possible TMR compatibility
- Added optional config to allow RDS tanks to be used. Currently only T-72A/B/BM and BMP-2 are supported
- Added Takistani Elite troops
- Added Isklaristani troops
- Some slight adjustments to gear of SZ forces
- Added Field Medic and Field Doctor (WIP) to SZ
- Added PGO-7 placeholder scope for RPG-7
- Reworked RPG-7 ballistics to be better
- Added zeroing to RPG-7 iron sight
- Reworked textures on older SZ forces, including UN
- Added Elite Rifleman class for certain factions
- Fixed: Mi-24 missiles should not have lock-on. It has been removed
- Fixed: UAZs should now properly spawn when using ALiVE
- RU faction now has their proper UAZ
- CDF now has retextured UAZ in a new camouflage
- Known Bug: Mi-24 for CDF still has RU camo, no Mi-24 for RU forces
- Known Bug: UN Tanks have wrong crew classname, you'll have to place it as empty
- Known Bug: Animation weirdness on new AK reload in third-person
an updated public alpha version of the N-B U.S.M.C Project
which he has been working on together with Atinakiri
The Nunez-Burgess Unites States Marine Corps Mod.
- United Nations
- USAF Basic units
Campaign Backstory In a nutshell:
1st of 3 Altisian Civil wars, AAF forces have started killing UN investigators to cover their violent acts, but as they kill 130+ people in the Kavala Massacare The UN calls upon NATO for assistance, the USS Bonhomme Richard carrying the 31st MEU arrives at altis, and the campaign begins
- UN added
- USAF expanded
- USAF Pararescue
- and a lot of work with textures
- Requires RQ-11B for USAF Combat Controller UAV
- Added BIsigns and Keys along with a Showcase (Through Scenarios, can't figure the other way out.)
Buy the ArmA series
39 members, 1391 guests :
, Commando 115