a new version of this mission playable in singleplayer and coop for up to 40 players, where you must take Kolwezi and save the Europeans.
- New : African faces for OPFOR
- New : Notes about Support
- New : Notes about High Command system
- Fixed : bug at the end of the intro
- Fixed : soldiers have now classical FAMAS F1 without optic
- Changed : AI behaviour
released his RAF Merlin HC3a addon
, which is a reskin of the CH-49, on the BI forums
- A Retexture of the stock ARMA3 CH-43 by Da12thMonkey.
- Shared faction with StalkerGBs British Infantry
released his KDKMerlin HC3 retexture
on the BI forums
Written on 2013-09-17 by KDK11
released an updated version of his Cockpit Loadout Selection script
on the BI forums
Quote eggbeast :
Here's a little script I'm working on for Arma2 and 3 aircraft to have armoury loadouts manually selectable from the cockpit, while stationary in the friendly airbase.
It is pretty simple and allows you to choose for a range of standard mission functions for every aircraft type.
- a few fixes
- F18/F14/Su33 added
released a small patch for all his Arma 3 addon
which fixes an issue with dedicated on the Armaholic forums
This patch should be applied to all his recent releases, overwritting the older file:
Written on 2013-09-17 by massi
released this singleplayer mission in the BI forums
, using our Public FTP
Quote XCess :
A high value target has been located in a compound deep within enemy territory. Command has come up with a particularly daring plan to eliminate him.
Strike hard and fast, and try to get out alive.
Written on 2013-09-17 by Big
a dynamic cooperative mission for Arma 3.
Quote alan9413 :
This is a large scale attack and defend mission. You have capture the south part of the island and is awaiting orders
when you get word that there is a large force that is coming to your front lines. Your unit is called to the front lines to defend your part of the island. After you defend the attack,it is time for you to counter attack. Your next task it to attack a supply point to help keep control of the southern part of the island.
his second cooperative mission for Arma 3.
Quote Claudiu Mahalu :
- Insert Stratis via boat
- Secure Lighthouse and steal ATV's
- Race to Air Station Mike and clear the zone of all enemies
- Steal a chopper and extract
informed us he released an updated version of his DMC Air Patrol script
on the BI forums
Quote Demon Cleaner :
This is something that has been gathering some dust on my hard drive. Originally written for one of my ArmA II missions I've decided to revive it for ArmA III in the hope that somebody might find it useful. If you do implement it into your missions I'd be happy if you would let me know where to download them. I'd love to see how people make use of this script.
DMC Air Patrol is a script that can spawn a configurable amount air patrol vehicles including crew. It will read the configuration file of the current map and use the predifined locations in this file to plot a randomized flight course for each patrol vehicle. If an air patrol encounters an enemy presence in it's flight path it will attack and try to obliterate the enemy. When done the air patrol will return to it's flight path and repeat as new enemies are encountered. If a patrol vehicle is destroyed a replacement will be spawned after a configurable timer runs out.
- Reworked waypoint randomization
- Added DMC_spawnAirPatrol function to autoinit (auto compilation)
- Removed uneccessary check for BIS fnc init (functions are preloaded)
- Added debug markers for mission designers (check variables in init.sqf)
- Larger waypoint completion radius
- Default patrol time (vehicle respawn) changed to 60 minutes
- Changed combat behaviour to make air patrols more agressive
- Changed air patrol vehicle crew default skills
- Changed air patrol vehicle default flight altitude
- Changed air patrol vehicle default speed to FULL
- Added a readme.txt explaining how to implement this script
from the UKSF Mod Team released an early beta version of the UKSF - Brecon Beacons island
on the Armaholic forums
This is a topographical depiction of the Brecon Beacons mountains in South Wales, United Kingdom.
Quote The_Fish :
I am happy to announce the beta version of our mod teams first island!
This is a topographical depiction of the Brecon Beacons mountains in South Wales, United Kingdom. The Brecon Beacons are used by the British army to ruck in extreme conditions, harsh terrain and crushing elevations. More interestingly the mountains are used by the Special Air Service for the endurance test in their selection, known as the fan dance the 24 km ruck is one of the toughest and most dangerous selection courses in the world. More men have died doing the fan dance than any other western tier one selection.
The map is made as a simulation of the typical topography of the area. It is not a 1:1 copy nor is it an attempt to replicate infrastructure, British army training facilities or specific geography/landmarks. The map could easily be used to simulate Scottish Highlands, North American Mountains or Eastern European Mountains.
- The map contains roughly 10 peaks and sports woodland, valleys, lakes, snowy ridges and shruby valleys.The map has 2 facilities connected by a road both of which contain watermarks for our unit, some custom objects will be required to use the map and that is what is taking most of our time at the moment.
Buy the ArmA series
50 members, 1294 guests :
, W. Therriault