a new version for his second mission using his Police Mod.
- Add Swat Armored and Swat units intervention if You kill your colleagues
- Fixed Brawl bugs
Written on 2012-12-30 by Big
sent us the updated version of his Island Panthera
which he released on the icebreakr.info website
Quote IceBreakr :
Name Panthera itself comes from Slovenian history of "black panther" crest. Map itself is based on the real height data of Slovenia's Northwest part in Europe - named Gorenjska Region.
"Gora" in Slovenian means mountain and Gorenjska region (represented in Panthera) certainly lives up to its name being home to most of Slovenia’s biggest mountains, including the highest of them all – Triglav (three heads) standing at an impressive 2,865 metres. The Julian Alps and the beautiful Triglav National Park are the main features of the region – offering not just outstanding scenery, but a wealth of plant and animal life and an abundance of outdoor activities. It is also home to the unforgettable lakes Bled and Bohinj. It is almost impossible to decide which one you prefer – Serene Bohinj and its majestic mountain setting or fairytale Bled with its seventeenth century church on an island overlooked by a castle perched on a rocky outcrop.
- fixed mountain heights, smoothened out terrain
- added Maleficio island on NW
- new town of Arnoldstein
- Drulovka Army depot based on 1:1 size located in RL Slovenia, near Kranj
- tweaked satellite map data
- added roads and airports to the satellite map
- updated Soca River banks
- added rock formations to major mountains and hills
- fixes some trees to be more summer-like
- new bridges
- added a developer place on SW
- new forest optimizations, bushes and rocks offer more cover now
- various bugfixes
released his second mission in our forums
Quote Sakowski :
You are a member of Alpha Team proceeding to clear out so called "Freedom Fighters" after the Operation Undershaft who toke up shelter in a abandon military base, it seems like they managed to use up left over's of CDF, there is a solid intel that they do posses a armor and improvised technical's but what kind of is unknown and the higher command is working on to get the information as you proceed to position alpha, the weather is still harsh in Utes, another day of stormy weather so smoke grenades will be hard to deploy.
The mission will come to end once EVERY enemy is dead or far away from the military base (( 200 x 200 )) so therefor if you think you killed everyone and mission did not end, they are probably hiding somewhere.
Written on 2012-12-26 by Big
The Armaholic team wishes the entire Arma community a very Merry Christmas!
We hope you will enjoy the holidays with your family and friends!
Post your Christmas greetings in this topic
The Armaholic team
released the M1117 Guardian
on the BI forums
This addon is released different way than before addons, the package contains MLOD and model.cfg cause it is made for community to support other mods, people who would like to have M1117 in their mods, missions, clans for Arma2 , Arma1 (if imported).
- For people who do not have knowledge about addonmaking there is a ready to play file m1117.pbo
- For people who want to incorporate M1117 in their mods, packs, clans (Arma2, Arma1) there is file resource containing MLOD + model.cfg
brought the Hazmat Units he originally released for Armed Assault
to Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead and released them on the BI forums
Quote Icewindo :
Here's a standalone release of the hazmat units as requested by DanWelch I originally made for ArmA1.
There's some bugs and issues so consider this a beta release.
There are some issues with these:
- arms look weird when the units hold a mp5 -> maybe caused by me tampering around with the arm thickness when I created the units for ArmA1 but I dunno, they use the ArmA2 hands though and I didn't have this error and other units based on ArmA1 mlods
- no blood textures (me beeing lazy, plus the blood textures would look weird on the glossy/plastic like rvmats)
- file size could be lower since I'm lazy and didn't configure hidden selections for the different color schemes (not really a bug though)
- rpt file errors - they do not bother me (insert trollface.jpg here)
an updated version of his FHQ Debug Console
, a multi-purpose debugging aid for mission makers.
Quote Varanon :
Mission makers are frequently faced with the need to be able to run scripts for debugging purposes, watch values of variables and other tasks that go beyond what the game UI itself offers. Various tools already exist for that purpose, but none of them offered exactly what I wanted, so I created my own, which I now want to share with the community in case someone finds it useful.
- Now stores values across multiple invocations of the console
- New tool: Generate position/direction init string
- New tool: Spawn ammo boxes and backpacks
- New tool: Store current loadout in a script
Written on 2012-12-25 by Big
an updated version of his Animate addon
This is a small addon which gives the player access to a selection of default animations from Bohemia Interactive Studios. This addon is singleplayer and multiplayer compatible.
- Fixed locality issues.
- Fixed action menu display issue.
- Added ability to customise animation list.
from the CSLA Studio informed us
about the newest release of the Czechoslovak Peoples Army mod
Quote EMSI :
For the first, Merry Christmas to all! And as a small gift from our side, we are bringing you the completely new release of our modification CSLA for Arma2:Combined Operations.
It's pleasure for us to bring to you this holiday update.
You can be sure that all content previously released from version 2.10 to these days is already inserted in this release.
So, what's new in version 2.20.
And few words to the awaiting campaign:
Currently we are performing testing of the campaign parts and finishing with the last requirements, because the campaign has more alternative endings
and a large amount of variability in terms of progress through the missions.
So, this was the reason why we didn't include the campaign in this release, but as a compensation we have chosen a few missions from the campaign and they are now included in the SP missions list.
Ready-to-release campaign can be expected during the half of the year, along with other interesting addons and features.
The campaign will include approx. 60 missions, including the cutscenes (+ many intro and outro animations).
The player will be able to play as rifleman, a member of special forces in the rear of the enemy and as a fighter pilot/helicopter pilot, or as part of a tank crew.
There is a large variability in playing and completing various missions and with many ends can player encounter a variety of additional missions or minigames.
And for the end of this great news if you would like to work with us (whether in developing addons, missions or testing), please contact us through the any communication channel or easily through the email:
But take a note that we will do the selection, because only then we can maintain the high quality of our and also your Mod.
Thank you and again, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
- New vehicles:- ShKH‐77 DANA (CSLA)
- BPzV-1 Svatava (CSLA)
- MU-90 (CSLA)
- F-5E Tiger II fighter (AFMC)
- F-5E Tiger II CAS (AFMC)
- New singleplayer missions:- Showcase AFMC (locked by default)*
- Showcase CSLA (locked by default)*
- Showcase FIA (locked by default)*
- Support (demo from campaign '89)
- Flying circus (demo from campaign '89)
- Rumburak (demo from campaign '89)
- Gambit (demo from campaign '89)
- Long hand (demo from campaign '89)
you need to finish other SP missions first to unlock this content
- Minimi (AFMC)
- FN FAL with Trilux/ANPVS-4 (AFMC)
- SVD with NSPU (CSLA)
- Sa-58 with NSPU (CSLA)
- all units of the AFMC faction are completely new together with gear and items
- new backpacks for AFMC
- new helmets on CSLA riflemen/motoriflemen
- improvement of textures on CSLA units
- new unarmed units of CSLA faction (prisoners)
- new animations for holding of Uk-59, Minimi, W1300 and many other weapons
from the Invasion 1944 project
released patch version 2.63 for Invasion 1944 - D-Day
on the BI forusm
Quote Pac :
All Battlegrounds now include our wounding system available via the User Interface, TPW Suppression and Line of Sight scripts (currently using script version 3.04 due to some issues with more recent versions, will update/integrate better in future, if needed they can simply be disabled by altering the init.sqf and commenting out or removing the two script calls).
Capture positions rebalanced with re-arm points at each flag.
Each side now has 5 groups of 5 units in an effort to improve teamplay, groups currently preset, will add custom groups if there is a deman for it).
Generally these versions are more focused for PvP games and its suggested you turn AI off, as they don't function ideally with the environments on certain maps (bridges), and the player wounding system but should provide nice filler for smaller groups or even Players vs AI on one side.
Some other small fixes and tweaks, any feedback on these versions would be appreciated over on our public forums or BI topic.
- Fixed:- Trucks missing sound.
- Lee Enfield Bayonet turning into K98k.
- External view on PzII, added cargo spots.
- Cargo bugs on PzIV.
- PzIV (S) damage from small-arms fixed.
- Added variable to enable medic class in missions (e.g. battleground) on non-medic units.
- New:- Set grenade deflecting to 0; this makes them actually not jump around once they hit the ground.
- Added weights to all weapons, items and magazines. Code: I44_weight = ##
- Added Canuk's grenade spin script.
- Satchel model for throwable explosives.
- Neaville Winter, new snowed version of map by McNools.
- I44_SP_Landing_v2.I44_Omaha_v2.pbo - 144 Groups error fixedMultiplayer Missions:
- new: I44_coop_Misdrop_1-20.MCN_Neaville - new mission from McNools, large scale JIP Co-op across Neaville.
- new: I44_C&H_Battleground_v103D.I44_Merderet_v2
- new: I44_C&H_Battleground_v103D.MCN_Neaville_Winter
- updated: i44_coop_hill93_1-30_v1-1.MCN_Neaville - fixed 'Officer' unit, now vulnerable to damage.
- updated: I44_C&H_Battleground_Col_v103D.I44_Omaha_v2
- updated: I44_C&H_Battleground_Omh_v103D.I44_Omaha_v2
- updated: I44_C&H_Battleground_v103D.Chernarus
- updated: I44_C&H_Battleground_v103D.I44_Merderet
- updated: I44_C&H_Battleground_v103D.I44_merderet_winter
- updated: I44_C&H_Battleground_v103D.MCN_Neaville
- updated: I44_C&H_Battleground_v103D.plr_bulge
Written on 2012-12-24 by Pac
Buy the ArmA series
16 members, 446 guests :
, Snake Man