informed us he released an updated version of his LHM Glasses addon
on the BI forums
Quote LordHeart :
LHM Glasses provides a visual screen tinting based on the glasses/goggles being worn, also effects the brightness of the sun as glasses should.
Provides an improved goggles/glasses experience, where the item worn has the potential to break from explosives to occur from shockwave of explosives.
Rotor wash from nearby helicopters effects visuals.
- Reduced and adjusted various glasses colour
- Fixed dust appearing on screen for seemingly no reason
- Adjusted the handler for when to remove the effects when killed
- Made changes to how dusty surfaces are calculated should work across the board now.
- Dust in eyes has degrees of effects
informed us he released an updated version of his LHM Static Drag
on the BI forums
LHM Static Drag allows dragging of static weapons (editor placed or setup) to place them in a more suitable situation. Allows for raising and lowering of dragged objects for better placement.
Allows for dragging of smaller crates (optionally larger crate configs are included).
- Russian translations
- Spanish translations
- Added weight restriction to dragging of objects
- Renamed functions to be more agnostic as to what is dragable.
- LHM_Static_MaxWeight variable added for dragging weight.
- Locking of static weapons when dragging to disallow players to enter it
- Disassembling weapon will stop drag.
- Added mortar support
- Added an optional PBO that allows dragging of Box_XXX_AmmoVeh_F, XXX_supplyCrate_F crates.
- Added support for dragging of smaller crates limited by "weight"
- Fixed dragging and lowering/raising of height on a dedicated server.
- Added variable "LHM_DisableDrag" checking if an object can be dragged or not.
a new version of this free roam, semi-randomized open whole map SP mission with optional plot to follow set on Altis.
- visible parts of gear now are removed at unit spawn, not at death, so no more suddenly disappearing helmets or NVGs;
- improved spawning and caching of motorized groups;
- init settings to customize ambient civilians and "green circle" intel occurence;
- brother's body marked in 3D when noticed by Alex;
- own code for ambient civilians on foot;
- second recruitable character is now an engineer;
- player can now take direct control over any subordinate;
- AIs, that surrendered, are now 3D-marked - useful for finding individuals to interrogate and gather their loot, when defeated group was scattered;
- improved clean up function for ambient combat: now weaponholders near each body are removed as well;
- old and far bodies apart from ambient combat, along with their weaponholders, will be now deleted too;
- on Alpha radio channel (0-0-1) now forced clean up: manual immediate removal of all dead bodies with near weaponholders, wrecks and empty groups;
- various code tweaks.
released an updated version of his Tao Modular Realism modification
on the BI forums
Quote Taosenai :
TMR is a modular, open-source modification for Arma 3 aimed at increasing realism and complexity without sacrificing engaging gameplay and accessibility. Currently it includes only a small number of features, but more are being developed. TMR is meant to be used in all environments: single player, multiplayer co-op, team vs. team, even open-world scenarios.
I am the king of rapid updates for stupid bugs, but at least I get some little new feature in each time.
Thanks to AW-Conroy for reporting the autorest directionality bug, which was the thoughtless result of an overenthusiastic last-minute optimization (which saved 0.06 ms!).
- Fixed: One line fix to script reloading after save/load rather than after abort/continue.
Which version should I use?
Download TMR Modular Realism if you are playing singleplayer or multiplayer on servers which are also running TMR Modular Realism.
Download TMR Modular Realism - CSO (Client Side Only) if you are using TMR in multiplayer on servers not running TMR, or if you would like to avoid certain issues in singleplayer missions made without TMR in mind (e.g., the official campaign).
Use only one at a time!
Server administrators not running TMR should use the TMR-CSO key to only permit connections from players using the CSO version.
TMR now recommends ASDG Joint Rails for use with the autorest module. Without it, you will not be able to attach the bipod accessory (“tmr_acc_bipod”).
If you would like visible, animated bipods, use TMR with ASDG Attachments.
informed us he released an updated version of his Artificial intelligence Support System 2
on the BI forums
Artificial intelligence Support System is now called Artificial intelligence Support System 2!
Quote Mikey74 :
Like AISS AISS2 is mostly autmatic.
Waypoints play a role:
Right now the important ones are Hold,Support, and Cycled.
If a group has a current waypoint at hold. AISS2 will ignor them as far as a support call. But they will still call others to support them.
The support way point will ignor Garrison and patrol commands by AISS but they will be in the pool to be called in for support.
If a unit has a cycled waypoint and its the current way point it will be treated like a hold waypoint.
All other waypoints at the moment are remembered but do not affect AISS command and control.
Infantry will now Garrison a building if one is close by, or go on a patrol. If they are Garrisoning a house they will not be in the pool for support. That being said Garrisoning units will not Garrison forever, but every so often change buildings. Also They will not stay in a building if engaged by an enemy and they do not have a good firing lane. They will leave there post to find a better firing position. There is more that needs to be done with this, but its a bit beyond my knowledge at the moment.
Patroling groups willl be in a supporting pool, but once they have finished there support call they will resume there patrol, or Garrison if AISS dictates this.
Basically same as before they will mount if enemy is far off and dismount with in 300 meters of known enemies. They do not search houses at the moment. This may be added later updates as well as adding a user config for you to dictate ranges of mounting.
Armor, and CAS:
If they are called in for support. They will try and find position supiriority on the enemy, and engage.
Radio calls for support by AI:
If a group deams Enemy strength to be greater than there own they will call for support. Much can be improved on this in future updates.
Artiller is done basically the same way. There are user configs that you can adjust to you tastes.
- Fixed excluded groups. They were taken out of every pool except supporting pool. This is fixed. Keep in mind that Vanilla troops are not that stupid. If Artillery is going off around them or big explotions they will change to combat behavior, but this will not be AISS telling them to do so. AISS doesnt change combat stance except with mechs and Garrisoning troups to make them mount and dismount more efficiantly.
- Add user configs options for you to decide what strength enemy vs AI should be in order to call for support.
- Few other minor fixes.
an upated version of his HETMAN - Artificial Leader addon
for Arma 3.
Quote Rydygier :
Same, as HAC for Arma 2, HAL is intended to enliven the battlefield of Arma 3 the same way a human leader would operate. HAL does not deal with the manner in which orders are executed (unit level), but mainly deals with the issuing of orders. In other words, this addon gives one or both sides of a conflict a field-commander level AI.
- several code tweaks and fixes
- fixed a mistake in manual
an updated version of his realistic fixed wing ground and air traffic module for Altis.
- This mod is now a drag and drop module
- Can be used in either native ArmA 3 or with All-In-Arma
- Player can use the "tractor" truck to tow aircraft to spawn location
- Player can drag boxes and containers (works well with IgiLoad)
- Aircraft are pushed back prior to taxi (rather than just taxiing out)
- Sample mission provided
- ReadMe! added
- added sidechat able to turn on or off
- added auto spawn for A3 native aircraft
- added IgiLoad Script support
- added IgiLoad support - aircraft held at ramp
- added IgiLoad support - aircraft ramp open
- added IgiLoad support - aircraft ramp close
- fixed flashing lights deleted at cycle end
- added aircraft now face west at spawn
- added push back feature (with tow)
- fixed public variable errors fixed
- fixed cleaned up inefficient scripts
- added fuel hose (needs addon) support
- added ground crew added
- added DynamAA made into a module (yay!)
- added ability to tow empty aircraft
- added 700+ aircraft classnames for spawn
- consolidated classname parameters
- fixed ALS lighting for Native A3 use
- fixed holdshort bug at Rwy4r departure
- fixed departure for selakano and Ammoloi
- sdded ability to pull/push boxes/containers
- fixed C-17 deleteVehicle causing ArmA crash
- added roadcone marks manual spawn locations
Dr Death JM
informed us he released in the BI forums
an updated version of this Sector Control gamemode mission for Arma 3.
- took out vvs
- added sonic boom
- added the ammo sigh to first cap for both teams
released in the BI forums
a mission where your objective is to escape and survive.
Quote wontialo :
10 NATO soldiers were given a leave and were headed to the city of Kavala for a respite. By the time they realized something was wrong, it was too late.
Written on 2014-04-14 by Big
a port of Bon_Inf*'s Takistan Force
mission to MBG Celle 2 Island.
Quote Churrofighter :
From a collection of different missions the server randomly picks one mission at a time, let it take place at a randomly chosen location on the map of FATA.
There are 10 different missions at the moment, like clearing a town, capturing high value assets, hostages, searching ammo caches, escorting a convoy to a solitary outpost etc. - a mission parameter can be set to the maximum number of missions the team has to accomplish or can fail, respectively.
A mission generally can fail, when the overall team's deathcount exceeds a certain value during a mission, so "not to die is vital".
Buy the ArmA series
21 members, 749 guests :