a new version of his Rifle Platoon Resource
This contains three units organized into basic USMC Rifle Platoons.
- Edited: Marked all personnel in main platoon as playable.
- Edited: Small changes to Mission.sqm files.
has sent us
a new version of this pack containing 4 missions playable singleplayer and coop modes.
- Works now with CAF Agressors 1.5.
- Removed R3F_Armes dependencies (R3F Armes is not requied mod anymore).
- Relocated units on some of the missions.
Written on 2014-03-02 by Big
a mission where due to CSAT Forces advancing NATO plans to destroy a CSAT supply base.
Quote Ozzie :
Welcome To Operation: Stallion. The First Of Many Operations That Shall Be Released By Me.
The Recent String CSAT Attacks Have Forced The Remaining NATO Forces On Stratis To Retreat To The Last Defendable Location On The Island, Which Is Stratis Air-Base.
With Their Backs Against The Wall, The NATO Commanders Have Decided To Try And Slow The Supplies That The CSAT Forces Have By Attacking Their Vehicle/Supply Base At The Old Kamino Firing Range.
An Element Consisting Of Foxtrot And Omega Are In Position, Awaiting Orders To Proceed With The Operation.
Written on 2014-03-02 by Ozzie
informed us he released a new cooperative mission in the BI forums
Quote SAN :
Europe 1945. In Horgau, a municipality with 600 inhabitants 17 km west of Augsburg, locals do not even know what's going on in the forest. At the station appear more frequently gray cars all with an "OT" on the license plate. "OT" stands for Organisation Todt - the building team which is assumed to the Minister of Armaments and built the Atlantic Wall in Normandy and in Peenemunde the launchers for the V2 rocket. The order in Horgau is secret and people ask: "What is out there in the woods?
Your order is to scour the target area and clear it.
Written on 2014-03-02 by SAN
informed us he released, on the BI forums
, a new version for Arma 3 of his Lifter addon
- warnings RPT about Geometry Lod
- Position Adjustments in strings of some classes (Container, Static, and others)
- Increased volume of sounds of objects to impact surface (land and sea)
- Positions Adjustments slings drones
Written on 2014-03-02 by RAVEN
released an updated version of the ADO Boussole Silva compass
on the BI forums
This small addon adds the Boussole Silva compass to your Arma 3 game.
his ASINC scriot
This is a simple, RPG-like interactive text conversation system for NPC's (single player).
Quote dwringer :
This is a simple console-RPG style conversation system (similar to dialogue seen in games like Final Fantasy VI or Knights of the Old Republic).
I have been putting this together over the last few days, and have gotten to a point where my desire to add features outweighs my desire to debug/troubleshoot. So, I am releasing what I have as of now in case others may be interested in using it to make missions, or even just to play around with how to make custom dialogs and onscreen resources. I am a complete novice when it comes to those topics, so it is likely some may find serious inadequacies in my code. Nevertheless, it seems to work pretty smoothly now, and I think I've worked out the major performance/initialization hiccups.
- This is a purely text-based interactive conversation system, completely independent of the system built into the game.
- In interactive mode, the player can be presented with up to three responses, each of which can lead to a new conversation state for the unit (or unit class, represented by a Game Logic).
- The responses can also have associated actions, which are just chunks of code that will be compiled and executed at the time of selection (thus, forks in the mission flow can be set up, tasks can be given, etc.).
- The system can also work passively, where NPC's provide non-interactive dialog for a specified number of seconds before the frame disappears. This is mainly for visual consistency, as the game currently allows this type of scripting without any real complications anyway.
- I have included a demo mission, which for simplicity's sake doesn't quite illustrate the full potential of the system. However, it is a bare minimum display of all the different functions involved.
his Animations script
Quote austin(medic) :
This script was mainly created to try and make it easier to use animations that BIS_fnc_AmbientAnim did not cover. It contains all of the animations that I could get to work on both the player and the AI.
released an updated version of his Defuse the Bomb script
, which is an updated version of the defuse the bomb script from Arma 2 by Igneous01
on the BI forums
Quote cobra4v320 :
This is an updated version of the defuse the bomb script from ARMA 2 by Igneous01.
Code is a randomly generated array of numbers, has a custom gui for the keypad, # is to enter the code, and * is to clear the display.
- Updated GUI for cutting wires.
- You can now cut a wire to defuse the bomb.
- Added clipping sound effect for wires.
an updated version of his US Armament Pack
which he released on the BI forums
Quote Shamwill :
After months of working on these, I am proud to present to you: Sham's US Armament Pack! This is meant to add conventional weapons used by the US Military today to your game! These weapons are all made by yours truly and parts may come from other members of the community aswell with their permission ofcourse. This is my first real models so please go easy on me if they don't live up to your standards! I tried my best and continue to do so as this mod is not complete yet. I'm releasing it just to see reactions. I will improve the models as you point out the problems with them if you are interested to do so and will also add features you'd like me to add to them as long as they are reasonable and up to my ability. This mod will overtime, replace my M16 pack that I have provided before.
At the moment the mod only comes with an M16A4 with tape on stock and one without, an M4A1 Sopmod I and M4MWS but I plan on adding alot more to this mod. Don't worry, there will also be GL variants. I plan on adding many other weapons to this mod and some of these are already under development and therefore, will be added. Some weapons will be readded to the game with my ideas added to them!
- Material gloss lowered drastically
- Texture issues and other products of last minute editing fixed
- Added Optional SpeedofSound configs
- Redone minor visual problems such as transparent insides of barrel
Buy the ArmA series
34 members, 1000 guests :
, bravo 6