released an updated version of his Boeing/SOAR MH-47E addon
on the BI forums
My MH-47E Chinook is finally here for ArmA3. She's just a direct port at the moment so includes the same feature's as it did in Arma 2. Minus a few.. Sorry! In the next upcoming versions she will have more stuff added so make her even greater for ArmA3. Anyway enough of my blabbing on, I'm sure you've all been waiting long enough. So here you go.. the main points.
- Added: Ability to load an ATV or CRRC via tryteyker's script.
- Fixed: Main Rotor clips into the fuselage upon 'Auto Hover' at speed.
- Fixed: Adjusted cargo get out placement. (Hardcore Version Only).
- Removed: HUD Display.
Written on 2014-07-17 by konyo
released an updated version of his SP Pack
on the Armaholic forums
Quote craig :
This pack contains flags, hats, goggles, backpack, Plate Carrier and Tattoo skins.
I also included a test mission with all the gear in an ammobox and aslo paper doll gear menu for you to view all the stuff. Class names are in the missions folder, dsl_gear_selection_v1-4.Stratis US_Pack.sqs file.
A quick release here mainly because of the U.S Pack update which shall be released tomorrow night, the wip officer hats are early wip, to be honest I don't know were I am going with them so I may remove them in the future I was only experimenting with them.
- Fixed : platecarrier left side pouch coloured
- Added : ACH helmet black,green,tan,un,white
- Added : ECH helmet black,green,tan,white
- Added : officer hats (early wip)
Arma3 Dev Build
Written on 2014-07-17 by craig
an updated version of his ADV Zeus Script
This is a small script for adding editor placed objects or units to the zeus interface.
When playing as Zeus you might notice that you can't interact with editor placed objects/units or with units spawned during the mission or even with respawned players. That's why I wrote this very small script to counteract that.
This script adds (almost) all editor placed objects to the zeus interface, so you can edit them as Zeus. Additionally it checks every five seconds if units have been spawned and makes them editable as well. That way you always have a way to see or interact with your players or units spawned by scripts like UPSMON.
Written on 2014-07-17 by Belbo
version 1.2 of his Design Mastery Weapons pack
This weapons pack for Arma 3 features:
- M4, M4A1, M16A4 with 10 different camo
- Eotech 553 with 10 different camo
- Suppressor with 10 different camo
- compatible with BIS attachments
- Use own weapon and reload sound
- have ammobox: Empty\ Ammo \ Design mastery M4, Design mastery M4A1, Design mastery M16A4
- Use "30Rnd_556x45_Stanag" ammo
- Fix: v1.24 patch compatible sounds and Suppressors
released an updated version of the Brazilian Defence Forces mod
on the BI forums
Brazilian Army Infantry, Air force Infantry, Marines.
UH60 Black Hawks (Army and Airforce), AH1 Sabre, A29, Super Lynx and Army Truck.
- Added Jungle Infantry and New Bags
Roh_Z the Lord_Booka submitted
an updated version of his WarfareThai Ex. Thai Armed Force addon
WarfareThai Ex. Thai Armed Forces ([WFT]EX-TAF) is aimed at adding the Thai Armed Forces to Arma 3.
It includes Thai Armed Forces (Modern), Thai Armed Forces (CSAT-2035), Free Thai Movement (2035), Takistan Kingdom Army, Takistani Insurgents, Chernarus Defense Force, Chernarus Insurgents, and some minor factions.
- Fixed error cannot found "w_face_cover_white_ca.paa"
- Changed swap the rail for M16A1/A2 from left side to right side.
- Added AK-104 and Norinco NDM-86
- Fixed some minor issues
released an updated version of his Dynamic Settings UI script template
on the Armaholic forums
The Dynamic Settings UI is designed as a script module, so it may easily be placed in a vanilla mission. Once in the mission, you may add to its settings list. Upon activating the "Settings" action in game, the UI will pop up with all the settings you added and allow you to change them. Changing them and saving will simply change the global variable you named in the settings list; it will take on the value you selected and saved!
The Dynamic Settings UI is great for any mission maker who wants users to have personal options while playing. More importantly, any vanilla mission with this included will stay vanilla!
- Fixed rpt error when compiling
- Fixed more dialog errors for arma 3
- New color scheme and slightly different layout
- New optional "on new saved value" event for settings
released an updated version of the LAV-25
, which he ported from Arma 2, on the Armaholic forums
This is the second release of my LAV-25. As of now it's just a port of the Arma 2 Sample Vehicles from BIS with minor tweaks. I plan however to make some more modifications to make these vehicles actually enjoyable.
I did some bug fixing today, among other things the most relevant is that AI now can properly engage enemies with cannons.
Read the changelog for complete list.
- Wheels armor increased slightly
- AI can finally engage enemies normally
- Wheels damage animations now work correctly
- Wheels hit animations now on par with BIS vehicles
- Commander for the LAV-C2 now finally hears sounds normally
- Commander for the LAV-C2 now properly displayed as commander when switching seats
- Guns max and min aiming height reduced slightly
- Wheels moved closer to the ground
- Radar now working for both gunner and commander
released an updated version of the CJTF101 Editor addon
by him and Titibond
on the BI forums
With this addon you can now acces to a lot of objects. Houses, misc items, ruins, Ghost hotel, HMS Proteus, etc and use them in your mission. Your mission will not require this addon if you use it!
- Fix of some minor errors in .rpt
- Adding of the template mission by BlackViperGaming
Here is number five of our recently introduced video round-ups in which we will inform you about all the new videos the Armaholic videomakers have released in the past week on our Armaholic youtube channel
Since early march we are working together with a few well known and lesser well know videomakers from within the Arma community who create videos of all the different Arma content which is available. All of them have their own unique way to make videos the way they like. By cooperating with different people we hope to offer you a channel on which you can find different videos in the style you like about the Arma series.
In the Armaholic youtube channel
you will find showcases, reviews, previews and gameplay videos of missions, mods, addons and scripts released for the Arma series.
We hope you will subscribe the Armaholic Youtube channel
, watch the videos and like the videos to show those authors their work is appreciated.
This week we highlight the Arma 3 Gameplay video - Linebacker Part 2 video made by oO Para Oo
"This Armaholic gameplay video shows part 2 of a new Linebacker operation. In this video we follow 3 Commando as they take part in this joint operation between various Arma community Gu's. 3 Commando, VCB, Taskforce 91, TFI. So we have the EU, Americans, Canadians, and the French all fighting together.
The civilians are a mix between real players and AI, and some of them are suicide bombers so we have to pid our targets before shooting. The view is stuck to FPV and we have intel as the operation commences, in this video we see a highlight of a 2 hour mission."
Of course the past week there were more videos released and you can view them all by clicking "read more.."!
We are still looking for more people who are interested in a cooperation with Armaholic to create videos for our channel.
When you see this and do currently make videos and are interested to join the team to make the channel a succes for all involved you can always contact Foxhound
and have a talk how we can work together.
Currently the active team of video makers consists of:
- JezaGooner, visit his own channel here
- TheSwissMAVERICK, visit his own channel here
- DanishARMA2, visit his own channel here
- RoyalGamersUK, visit his own channel here
- oO Para Oo, visit his own channel here
- Ironman, visit his own channel here
We hope to hear from you!
Buy the ArmA series
57 members, 1236 guests :
, Snake Man
, U.M.P Preacher
, U.S. Navy SEALs