released a new version for the Operation Arrowhead version of the Virtual TrainingSpace in the BI forums
Changes for this version:
- beta 07:- Reduced overal data broadcasted at INIT & in JIP (should reduce unsync on JIP player).
- Fixed unit skill not displayed correctly in GM interface, when the unit was local to the dedicated server.
- Fixed : creating an ammobox or a building would make JIP players to be unsync.
- Improved : Added enter shortcut to validate a command line in the gm interface.
- Improved IED : detecting target speed should now be retro-compatibe with Arma 2.
- Change : Ammobox doesn't draw marker anymore.
- Fixed firemode changing by itself.
- Added a gesture commo rose accessible with the "²" key
- Improved Friendly name : raised a bit.
- Improved Delete : Now delete gears on the ground.
- Fixed : GM units markers was not displaying corpse after turning it off / on.
- Fixed : GM interface custom group are now also displayed on faction without group data.
- Fixed : Buying a new bag in the show will now destroy the currently equiped bag instead of overloading the ground.
- Fixed : Unlocking all weapons in shop now also unlock the custom loadouts even if starting equipement is set to 0.
- Fixed : Killed GM now respawn correctly.
- Fixed : Remove dead function was sometime removing building & units.
- Fixed : Buying loadout will not teleport at bottom of a building/ground, if the shop is on altitude.
- Improved shop : Radio are now filtered to avoid multiple radio of the some name (to stop acre radio to overload the shop).
- Improved shop : Added a filter to help finding what your looking.
- Added shortcut in edit field : Enter & Num Enter now apply the set value.
- Improved player id generation.
- Improved data loading time.
- Improved JIP : spawned building & objects marker are now JIP compatible.
- Improved group manager : Should now refresh more accurately when the player is changing group.