a new wip update of the upcoming Unsung version 2.6
Quote sgt_savage :
Well, you seen bits 'n pieces of what we have been working on. And while it may seem a little quiet on our end with WIP updates trust me when I say the machine is running full steam.
I'm not gonna go into much detail but here are some pics of some of new equipment that will comming be in 2.6:
- New Huey variants
- Pookies Mig-19 Farmer will come with 4 different camo schemes which are randomised each time you fly
- New bushes camo Feature by pookie for the T55 and T34
- New S60 AAA gun, model by pookie
- New m113 variants with animated rear ramp and top hatch
- M163 VADS
You can find more information and leave your feedback in the Unsung Vietnam War Mod wip topic
posted a new update showing the Harrier and the Marine Naval Aviator, which he is retexturing with permission from Meatball
, on the Armaholic forums
A release can be expected next week.
Quote kazimierz :
Currently working out the configuration set-up.. C5 will be released shortly..
Currently, I have received permission to work on the mod by Meatball; the Marine Naval Aviator, to turn it into a British representation of flying personnel. However, the model still remains thoroughly US; the mask and equipment are american, not British. My re-skin is an approach to BAF flying personnel. All flyers are wearing the MK.3 helmet, unfortunately a HMCS is not yet available to the model.
I have made three versions so far; ready-for-use but still in the config fase:
- RAF Harrier pilot
- RAF Helicopter Pilot
- RAF Typhoon Pilot
You can find more information, view all new screenshots and leave your feedback in the Texturing Project wip topic
an updated version of the Arma 2: CO - Sniper Operations Manual
by him and Latrang
The Sniper Operations Manual for Arma 2 covers all aspects of being a sniper or spotter in Arma 2. For both seasoned veterans and new players alike, The SOM is your go-to guide for definitions and techniques of sniper teams, explanations for all factors that challenge precise and accurate long-range shooting, and a collection of useful specs and tactical knowledge related to the sniper’s craft.
Moreover, this manual offers insight for leaders — or players who focus on other roles — to understand the way snipers think and operate in order to do their own job better; why when employed correctly, snipers are a vital extension for a team of any size. These chapters reveal how snipers are able to be leveraged in any mission and on any battlefield.
released an updated version of his P85 retex vehicles addon
on the BI forums
Quote Marseille77 :
This adddon contains retextures of both german parties of Project 85 Mod.
- US vehicles added
- VW T3, Robur, IFA W50 and MB 1017NG added
- new texture variants
- some textures updated/new
released an updated version of his Namalsk: Peace and Quiet addon
on the BI forums
Quote CaseMonster :
I love Namalsk but hate the screaming children in the background? Boy do I have a fix for you!
Introducing ds_peaceandquiet, this mod lowers the ambient volume at Namalsk by 2/3. The mod doesn't modify any files in Namalsk, it only patches the volume of the audio. It's lightweight, only a few kilobytes in size. It only needs to be run client-side, server keys are included. If you have any issues with this shoot me an email.
- Fixed a bug where I messed up on a copy-replace
an updated version of his Elephant Island
Quote W0lle :
Yet another update to my little Terrain.
This has some new OPFOR vehicles, little texture upgrades and new objects.
Thanks to M1lkm8n, all huts have animated doors and breakable glass. He also made a new enter-able storage hut.
The civilians learned how to carry backpacks finally.
- Added: BMP-1
- Added: Enterable storage hut, thanks to Milkman!
- Added: Landrover with DShKM and Unarmed
- Added: Watchtower object, basically a watertower with sandbag walls
- Changed: Aircraft and Helicopters have custom roundel
- Changed: Army huts and Farmhouse have animated doors and breakable glass, thanks to Milkman!
- Changed: Civilians can carry backpacks
- Changed: Several texture replacement on objects
- Changed: Vehicles have Takistani camo without markings
- Fixed: Several small problems with UV maps and configs
Written on 2014-03-05 by W0lle
informed the community on Armaholic forums
about the progress he has been making on his Central Germany Map
and posted some new wip screenshots.
Quote FatSquirrel :
This is my first official custom Arma 2 map, it features:
This is what I have changed:
- 10km x 10km map
- based on real world satellite image
- 20+ Village Locations
- 1 huge military training area
- all buildings are enterable (MBG Buildings)
- Completly reworked satellite image
- Changed ground clutter
- Added more roads
- New training buildings on military area
- Started on main City
- Reworked config
- New tree-mix for all forests
I´m also starting to test the map with my clan and see what they think of the map ingame so far.
You can find more information, view all new screenshots and leave your feedback in the Central Germany wip topic
informed us he released a new cooperative mission in the BI forums
Quote SAN :
Europe 1945. In Horgau, a municipality with 600 inhabitants 17 km west of Augsburg, locals do not even know what's going on in the forest. At the station appear more frequently gray cars all with an "OT" on the license plate. "OT" stands for Organisation Todt - the building team which is assumed to the Minister of Armaments and built the Atlantic Wall in Normandy and in Peenemunde the launchers for the V2 rocket. The order in Horgau is secret and people ask: "What is out there in the woods?
Your order is to scour the target area and clear it.
Written on 2014-03-02 by SAN
Pixel Art Studio
a new version of the Partisan singleplayer campaign in Chernarus.
- added final cutscene in the end of campaign
- added professional dubbing by Perla Group Dabing
- improved missions and fixed some bugs
Written on 2014-03-01 by tslava
a new version of this Armory mission for Arma 2: Combined Operations.
- Added Takistan Version
- Takistan Version Features Two Playable Airfields
- Changes Max Playable Units From 9 To 26
Written on 2014-02-27 by Molly
Buy the ArmA series
28 members, 869 guests :
, [A2SM] Neo
, bravo 6
, Marwan Mansour
, Rammy Hu
, Stars and Bars Forever