W0lle released the Cold War Rearmed² - West German Army expansion on the Armaholic forums.
Quote : Thanks to the kind donations of Marseille77 and vilas, we're happy to present you another small Expansion for CWR².
At present, it features "only" some units, their weapons and small editor objects. But be sure there will be more in future updates. Stay tuned and meanwhile have fun with these fine guys!
No missions included yet cause two weeks ago my mountain bike and me ran into a cow on a mountain trip. The cow won and I went 20 meters downhill and was stopped by a rock. The bike is a pile of junk and I ended up with a hell lot of broken bones.
I can only use left arm, no way I can work on missions now. Alone packing the expansion took me 3 days.
I hope you still have some fun with these guys and their tools!
Eggbeast released an updated version of his BAFX and Rangemaster mod packs on the BI forums.
Quote : Two packs of mods that brings together lots of community developed improvements into a set of enhanced vehicles, aircraft and weapons to play with.
I would like to offer a huge thank you to all the contributors over the past 18 months that have allowed this mod pack to come about.
It's still a little shabby in places - my fault entirely - and we have plans to polish it up some more in due course.
Meanwhile, I hope you enjoy playing with it.
BAF-X mod pack:
To provide an expansion of Arma 2 OA BAF faction with previously released UK forces content, with enhanced coherence in faction, classname, weaponry, armour, speed, useractions and crews, and especially for use in Evolution co-op missions by Eggbeast.
Rangemaster mod pack:
To provide a broad refresh of Arma 2 content, and especially for use in Evolution co-op missions by Eggbeast.
- Added FLIR camera to F-35 (experimental atm)
- Fixed view pilot in Ka52 so wing pylons show up correctly now
- Fixed AH6 rotors and muzzleflashes
- Fixed F35 hud brightness
New Mi28 Havok based on EricM and the CMA team's original Arma 2 version:
- new Mi28 config
- updated Readme and credits
- Added the -N (standard) and also the -NE model w/o flir and w/transport for 2, and the -D daytime model w/o nightvision capability.
- new weapons models completed
- 8 weapon variants complete including S8, S13, AT9, AT9F, Fab250, Gsh-23-250, 2A42 ammo variations, SA24
- new sounds
- updated optics
- fixed countermeasures
- added shelldrop fx for nose gun and wing mounted gunpods
- added solo pilot right click function (Heinbloed script)
- new proxies and muzzleflashes
- added mobile gunner searchlight
- added cargo space in NE version
- Added rear tail boom lights
- Fixed flares - corrected with 4 per side
- Fixed headlight "cones" missing
- Added headlight fold animations
- Added pylons were missing from pilot/gunner views
- Added config updates w/ complete versions & factions
- Added standard BIS factions (TAK, INS, CDF, CDF independent).
- Added additional config w/ factions for ICE islands we like to play on (Molatia, Afrenian, Lingor, and Lingor rebels).
- improved armor and hitpoints values
- functioning EWS
- faction reskins for CDF, INS, TAK, MOL, LIN, etc
New SOAR Littlebird fleet:
- MH6J Transport - (1 pilot + 5 cargo) new lights, lumes, smoke, nades, sounds, desert and black skins, slide-over seating
- AH6J Gunship - (1 pilot + 1 cargo) new lights, lumes, smoke, nades, sounds, desert and black skins, slide-over seating, 8 weapon variants, pilot is gunner, shelldrop fx
- EH6E Command - (1 pilot + 1 observer turret) new lights, lumes, smoke, nades, sounds, grey skin, slide-over seating, observer is gunner (laser designator, FLIR/NVG camera and searchlight)
- AH6M Mission Enhanced Littlebird - (1 pilot + 1 gunner turret) new lights, lumes, smoke, nades, sounds, desert and black skins, slide-over seating, 8 weapon variants, gunner has laser designator, FLIR/NVG camera and searchlight, shelldrop fx
Snake Man released an updated version of the PMC Somalia mod on the Armaholic forums
Quote Snake Man : This is Somalia conflict mod featuring realistic Mogadishu terrain, 1993 era US Army Rangers, Delta Force, Navy SEALs, 160th SOAR pilots plus littlebirds, black hawks, ah1 cobra, hmmwv, 5 ton trucks and Somali militia / civilians.
Quote nettrucker : This soundtrack has been written for the campaign Hammer of Thor. My friends and me finally decided to release it to the public. This package contains 16 custom songs in mp3 and ogg as well.
FoxFort has submitted this addon that changes CHDKZ infantry uniform textures into similar uniform textures of "Donbass People's Militia" in Eastern Ukraine crisis of 2014.
Quote FoxFort : This addon will REPLACE your vanilla CHDKZ infantry textures.
This addon changes CHDKZ infantry uniform textures into similar uniform textures of "Donbass People's Militia" in Eastern Ukraine crisis of 2014. I decided to name them "Zagoria People's Militia" (ZPM). I didn't made any changes to the ingame names in order to preserve compability with Singleplayer
New uniforms are: Spectre-S, Flora, Gorka with Berezka, solo Berezka for medic and Izlom for commander.
Since I've changed the name from "CHDKZ_camo" into "ZPM". This is now v1.0 of ZPM.
Franze released an updated version of the AH-64D Apache Longbow by him and Nodunit on the BI forums.
It now comes with an ArmA3 compatible controls file, this will enable usage of this chopper in Arma 3. See the downloadpage or the below quote for more information.
Quote Franze : Version 1.32 has been released!
After more than 3 years, we are finally ready to make the first release of our AH-64D to ArmA2! This addon represents a full circle for us: I had first started on an Apache Longbow for Operation Flashpoint 10 years ago; Nodunit and I made our first combined upgraded release 8 years ago. Now we've finally been able to come back and do what we could only dream of several years ago.
Modified data transfer mechanics.
Fixed bug with PNVS and FLIR lenses on the model.
Fixed multiplayer bugs with scripting not initializing.
Levrex informed us he released version RC3 of the Task Force Arrowhead Radio for ArmA 2: CO which he ported with permission from Arma 3 to Arma 2: OA.
Quote : This is a port of Task Force Radio (ArmA-III) to ArmA-II: CO. It requires @CBA_CO addon.
It runs on TeamSpeak 3.0.14 and older (till 3.0.11), and probably 3.0.15 too. It requires beta patch no less than 1.62.103718 to work properly, otherwise you sometimes won't hear players in vehicles and encounter other errors.
Currently it requires plugin version no less than 0.9.0 to work. Plugins are 100% compatible with ArmA3 plugins.
Having @ACE addon is very preferable, otherwise you will encounter different errors. You can play without it, though, but make sure to delete task_force_ace_radios.pbo and .bisign then.
Fixed an error with fn_getFactions.sqf, which popped up on mission start if certain ArmA-2 modules were included.
Fixed coop_channel. Now it works properly, and you can also write down the channel name and password in init.sqf to move different sides or even certain players in different channels.
Fixed "pictureStaticObject not found" issue when using A.C.E.-2 AN/PRC-117f radio interface.
AN/PRC-148: the volume is now changed by a black knob on top of the radio. Additional channel is now on MODE button. GR button does not do anything.
FADAK: numpad also works now. You can use it to switch channels. 9 sets additional channel as well as the top pin.
AN/PRC-152: the same as above.
New sounds for knobs.
Added a function to show the channel in which the marker would be placed. The channel is also logged now, as well as the player's side.
Fixed the error in function for getting radio settings when the player is a civilian.
Rotating volume knobs on R-55 and PD-785.
Fixed the wrong info in server config. If tf_no_auto_long_range_radio = 0, then players WOULD receive LR radios.
Changed encoding of documentation files to UTF-8 as to make them readable on all systems.
Added a .pbo which fixes several ACE function errors. File name is ace_163_fix.pbo. If you don't have ACE or CBA nor plan to install them, you should delete it as well as the task_force_ace_radios.pbo and corresponding .bisign files.
Foxtrop released an updated version of the Project 82 The Falklands/Malvinas War mod on the BI forums.
Quote Foxtrop :
This contains the IA58 pucara (two rocket pods and 6 small bombs), the Skyhawk A4B and A4C, the Aermacchi m339 (armed with two 30mm defa canon, and two zuni rocket launches of 4 rockets each), the Mirage3EA, the Mirage Nesher/Dagger, the T34C turbomentor and the Pilots.
Update of all planes, includes now the Mirage3EA and the Mirage Nesher/Dagger and the T34C turbomentor.
The mirage 3EA comes in two configurations
- armed with two R550 misiles and one fuel tank
- armed with one R530 misile and 2 fuel tanks
The mirage Nesher/dagger comes in three configurations
- armed with 2 Shaffir misiles and one fuel tank
- armed with 2 bombs and two fuel tanks
- armed with 4 bombs and two fuel tanks
The fuel tanks release simply cuts part of your fuel, I was trying to add an script to gain some speed when you release the bombs but I could not do it without causing stutering.
The T34C turbomentor has one configuration
- 2 defa 7.62 pods and 2 rocket pods
Changes in other planes:
A4 added thrust flame, add _AS map to the materials
Pucara modified fire script to avoid stutering, remade bumpmap
Copyright (c) 2006 - 2014 www.armaholic.com All Rights Reserved.
Armed Assault, ArmA: Combat Operations, ArmA: Queen's Gambit, Arma 2, Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead, Arma 2: Combined Operations, Arma 2: British Armed Forces, Arma 2: Private Military Company, Arma 2: Army of the Czech Republic, Arma 2: Reinforcements, Arma 2: Firing Range and Arma 3 are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.