the Serbia Mod
Quote PnK2 :
The Arma 3 Serbia Mod (short: A3SM) contains todays and also modern era units 2015-2035: infantry, vehicles, armored vehicles, tanks and air force as well as airplanes, helicopters (transport and combat ) and UAV aircraft.
- Infantry with realistic camouflage scheme which has an Army of Serbia. Infantry is divided into three groups:2. light infantry for faster movement and interventions and combat on land (green berets, lightweight body armor and light infantry weapons)
1. Army Infantry for classical general purpose and combat ( helmet, heavy body armor and light infantry weapons)
3. Special units of the Serbian Army for rapid intervention and air landings (red berets, combat vest and a special infantry weapons and parachute).
- Vehicles in ArmA3 Serbia mode contains of transport, "Kamaz" trucks and Kamaz trucks for special purposes.In addition to the trucks A3SM contains light armored vehicles for three purposes: command center with laser-guided sights, vehicle for anti-personnel combat and a vehicle with an automatic grenade launcher also for AP combat. From heavier armored vehicles have armored fighting vehicle of infantry with AT rockets, heavy machine gun and grenade launcher and hardest armored vehicle in ArmA3 Serbia mod is tank T-100 in the camouflage pattern of the Serbian Army.
- Airforce in ArmA3 Serbia mod consist of the jet from ArmA3 in vehicle camouflage scheme, camo modern combat attack helicopter, one camo for transport, light combat helicopter and light transport heli also in camo pattern.
Written on 2013-12-06 by PnK2
an updated version of the USS Nimitz
which he ported to Arma 3 with permission from JDog who originally released the USS Nimitz for Arma 2
On our downloadpage you can also find some info about the plans for version 11!
Quote TeTeT :
With JDog's kind permission I ported his USS Nimitz to Arma 3.
This is another preview release of the Nimitz for arma3. There were only minor changes in the model affecting texturing. This release is however quite important as it marks the end of the development releases, the next release after this will be made available in January 2014. The current two week update cycle will move to a once per month cycle.
The most notable changes in this release are the re-introduced sounds and fixing some textures halfway. Unfortunately some of the textures are still a bit off due to their settings in the model - if you know how to fix this and apply the correct uvmap settings, please let me know. There is also one extra mission that is slightly more involved, placing AI controlled traffic on the carrier. Also Rory_pamphilon's Top Gun mission version 0.60 can be found in the MPMissions folder.
- sounds are played from scripts again for JBD, catapult launch, wire trap, wire snap
- additional missions, including Rory_pamphilon's Top Gun 0.60
- additional documentation
- reduced some texture problems (entry room island, exterior of the boat room)
Written on 2013-12-06 by TeTeT
an updated version of his Realistic repair script
Quote zealot111 :
I want to share field repair script which we using in our TvT games and which I believe adds additional realism to the game. It add every unit additional ability to field repair heavy damaged vehicle to "Yellow" state. Repair takes 3 minutes and requires dispensable ToolKit in backpack or in vehicle cargo, this kit dissapears after the repair. But you can repair vehicle first time without ToolKit, this simulates spare parts set which always exists on every military vehicle.
Note that script enables repair only vehicles with heavy damaged parts - destroyed wheels, disabled engine etc.
- Added support for repair tracks
a new version of the remake for Altis Island of his original Ghost Commander
- Now you can play a dog-handler
informed us galzohar
released his Galz Wind Ballistics addon
on the BI forums
This simple mod adds wind ballistic simulation to the game. Every bullet fired by any unit as well as any vehicle will get its velocity adjusted every frame based on the current direction of the wind current velocity direction of the bullet.
- Estimated ballistic coefficient for each weapon, which should provide a reasonable effect for all weapon types.
- Works for any projectile fired.
- Uses game wind directly, so visual effects will match the ballistic effects.
- Runs on every frame and simulates based on time passed since last frame, which should result in relatively consistent results regardless of mission performance.
- Uses CBA for automatic initialization in any mission and compatibility with other mods.
released some new screens of his Max Cops and Robbers Mod
on the Armaholic forums
showing the new Police Station he has been working on.
You can find more information, view many more new wip screens and leave your feedback in the Cops and Robbers Mod wip topic
informed us he released the STS24 MedEvac
on the BI forums
This replaces his previous STS24 UH-80 Ghost Hawk MedEvac release.
Quote Phantom :
This AddOn contains various MedEvac vehicles for BLUFOR and OPFOR and fully replace my first release.
- UH-80 Ghost Hawk MedEvac (Black)
- UH-80 Ghost Hawk MedEvac (Camo)
- PO-30 Orca MedEvac (Black)
- Hunter MedEvac
- Ifrit MedEvac
released an updated version of his Refined Vehicles addon
on the BI forums
This mod tries to refine, optimize and perfect the vehicle physics due to totally remade config values, parameters and code.
For the full and detailed changelog please refer to the downloadpage!
- changes and fixes to the AVF-4 Gorgon
- changes and fixes to the Stryder
informed us he released an updated version version of the XMedSys addon
, an improved medical system for Arma 3, on the BI forums
Quote X39 :
Saint Nicholas was at my house and gave me this for you, (yeah he visits me on the 04.12 every year) a bunch of bugFixes for XMedSys
- Fixed disappearing respawn screen
- Fixed incompatibility with @Female mod
- Splitted actions and messages
- removed spelling error of (OLD) Dephibrilator (NEW) Defibrillator
- Added StringTable
- Fixed KnockOutOverlay screen sizes
- Fixed MedSysGui screen sizes
- Fixed MedSysOverlay screen sizes
- Changed position of MedSysGui
- Units will now get ReInitilized correctly after respawn
- Fixed userConfig file
Written on 2013-12-04 by X39
Korneel van 't Land
informed us Bohemia Interactive
have announced the second Arma 3 campaign episode will be released January 21st 2014.
Arma 3 information topics:
Prague, Czech Republic, Wednesday 4th December 2013
Bohemia Interactive today announced the release date of the second campaign episode for Arma 3. Picking up from where the first episode left off, the campaign is set to continue with the release of the ‘Adapt’ episode on Tuesday January 21st, 2014.
The official campaign for Arma 3, named ‘The East Wind’, unfolds over three episodes: 'Survive', 'Adapt', 'Win'. In the first episode, players were introduced to Ben Kerry, a regular soldier who’s part of a NATO-peacekeeping mission in the Mediterranean. After a botched withdrawal trapped Kerry’s unit on the island of Stratis, in the midst of a flashpoint, they attempt an escape to the neighboring island of Altis.
"While the first part of the campaign focused on the basics of infantry combat, this second ‘Adapt’ episode plays with the other cool features of Arma 3’s sandbox”, said Jaroslav Kasny, Playable Content Lead for Arma 3. "Players will find more open and unorthodox scenarios, and with the help of guerrilla warfare, set out to defeat a much stronger enemy."
Before the upcoming holidays, ahead of the second episode’s launch, Bohemia Interactive will already be releasing the episode’s new sandbox content. Included in this (free) package are 3 additional vehicles for the Altis Armed Forces faction. The Wy-55 Hellcat helicopter has previously seen action with the British Armed Forces, and now provides a maneuverable and armed aerial reconnaissance platform for the AAF. The FV-720 Mora is a tracked Infantry Fighting Vehicle best employed in combined arms warfare. Last but not certainly least, we find the fully new MBT-52 tank, brought in to the round out the faction's war fighting options. The vehicles, plus other new content such as black versions of the MX rifle family, infra-red grenades and the LRPS sniper scope, will be made available on Wednesday December 11th via an automatic update on Steam.
Discuss Arma 3 on our forums
Buy the ArmA series
|Integrate everything, Steam rocks!
|For missions the SW is great, but please no addons and mods on SW!
|BI better make it work right, I think I will like it
|Steam Workshop sucks, get rid of it as soon as possible.
|Only registered users can rate items.
View all polls
29 members, 1106 guests :
, bravo 6
, Dirty Harry
, the chief