informed us he released an updated version of his Enemy Assault co-op mission
on the BI forums
Based off of Incoming Mission. Similar features but different start location which allows for more vehicle options.
This is the latest in my progression for completely dynamic missions. The objective location, start location and type of objectives are random every time you play. Some of the objectives that might come up are; Rescue, gather intel, or assassination. Enemy locations and patrols are in a random place or pattern. Weapons box at base will have a large selection of weapons to suite any mission or persons needs.
- Adjusted Airlift Dropoff
- Added MP Param for Support Cooldowns
Special Ed submitted
his four player co-op mission Operation Rising Tide
For the requirements please read the downloadpage.
A rogue hostile force has taken over the island of Utes. The threat of invasion by this renegade force looms over the nearby country of Chenarus.. A small team of US Special Forces is secretly deployed to the island. Their main objective : to infiltrate the island unseen and cripple the enemies capabilities. With the team vastly outnumbered, the success of the mission hangs in the balance.. and the outcome will affect the safety of the entire region.
his North Altis Oil Rig co-op mission
I built this a while ago as a small mission for my group at the CPM. The boys liked it so I decided I would put it up as a template in case anyone wanted to use it. It is created entirely from BI or CUP assets and has a fair amount of CQB options.
Our mission was to SDV to the rig at night and infiltrate. AI doesn't like it too much but it's brilliant for curated missions or roleplay (like we run at the CPM) or PVP.
- Multiple infil options by water leading to a small bottleneck at the top
- Offices and pump rooms, for adding your own story elements
- A usable helicopter pad (Ever tried making a landing pad float.... ?)
- Immersive lighting for night ops.
informed us they released in the BI forums
of their modular roleplaying mission, server, and addon framework for Arma 3.
- Added saving variables for physical items while they are in trunks
- Garage to a module
- Client_fnc_vehicleHitGet and vehicleHitLoad now only return and take in damage values not the hitpoint names anymore
- Garage checks for vehicles blocking garage spawn
- methLab smoke now ran on all clients
- Hunger and thirst are now saved and are now global variables assigned to players
- Fixed being able to buy your own house
- Fixed multiple things with Jail module
- Fixed Police+ DB saving " and ' marks correctly
- Vehicle shop now works better and more precisely
- Added distance checks for a lot of interactions in modules RE-IMPORT RPFRAMEWORK.SQL AND RPFRAMEWORK.INI!
his DayZero SP Zombie Survival
singleplayer mission for Arma 3.
Using the Heros Survive Mod and a huge collection of scripts as its base, this scenario features an unique and quite realistic singleplayer survival experience.
Inspired by ArmA 2 DayZ Epoch, DayZero puts you in the perspective of one of the few Eastern European survivors of the so-called Z-Apocalypse: a catastrophic disease outbreak that has happened about half a decade ago and led to the extinction of billions of people, of which most have resurrected to become Zombies and roam the streets of abandoned towns and villages. Over years, humanity tried to combat the disease by killing all zombies, which has greatly reduced their numbers.
Now, as the situation has become calmer, new challenges have emerged for those who are still alive...
- Persistent save system
- Post-apocalyptic Chernarus with many custom locations
- Almost only RHS content (weapons, equipment, etc.)
- Land and water vehicles
- Random loot system (by Na_Palm)
- Random bandit AI (using AIRS by spunFIN)
- Helicopter crashes & supply drops (by Kellojo)
- Enhanced survival system (by Heros)
- Logistics systems (by R3F)
- Magazine repacking (by Outlawled)
- Random weather (by Meatball)
- Wild animals
- Weapon holstering
- Lots of other content that improves gameplay experience
released an updated version of his mission called Last Push
on the Armaholic forums
You are partisans fighting against US forces to take back Chernarus to mother Russia.
Assault and seize the central airfield to insure a key position.
- disabled intro until i have time to fix it
- tweaked some units loadout
- tweaked triggers and AI amount
- tweaked snow storm script
- minor changes in ambient SFX
informed us he released a new version of the =BTC= Hearts and Minds
cooperative mission which aims to recreate a post war environment on the BI forums
- Fix: ACE3 cook off animation disable for Side mission checkpoint.
- Fix: Side mission medical is not trigger when multiple players are connected on server.
- Fix: Sometimes objects can't be lift.
- Fix: Objects unload fall under bridge.
- Fix: Wreck Respawn, Vehicles respawn half way in ground (#258).
- Fix: Tower side mission should spawn on road to avoid collision.
released his Free the Officer
mission on the Armaholic forums
This mission can be played in singleplayer but also as five player co-op mission.
This is a remake of a small mission, that I made for ArmA: Armed Assault a long time ago. Back than, it was really simple, as I did’t knew much about mission making, so I thoght it would be nice to create a better one in ArmA 3.
My ArmA 2 mission Free the Pilot was alsow inspired by it.
The mission is dubbed, however only by text-to-speech, due to my limited knowlidge of russian language. I alsow used internet translator for it, so it may not be correct.
- You play as Russian special sqad and are tasked to liberate a officer, that is being held in an enemy village.
- You can select from alot of weapons in the briefing before mission starts.
- Custom music, that plays randomly.
- Custom notification icons.
his singleplayer mission Hoc Est Bellum
Quote AZCoder :
Hoc Est Bellum takes place 3 months after Shadow Fall during the aftermath of the CDF victory over the Chedaki. Yakim, an old friend of Shadow Fall's player-character Pytor Tsarev, has reverted to his life of being a mechanic. When presented with a threat to the civilians of Vybor, he and his friend Anton decide to repair an abandoned Russian T-80 tank and take the fight to the CDF!
an updated version of his singleplayer campaign Shadow Fall.
Quote AZCoder :
Witness the key moments in the life of Pytor Tsarev as he becomes embroiled in the Chedaki war for independence in Chernarus. Key features include a reputation tracking system, over 22 voiced characters, missions to Porto and the Chernobyl Zone, radiation simulation, and feral dogs.
- Fixed serious bug causing player to spin 180 degs during combat
- Fixed problem with CBA_Defend not calling for some units
- Enhanced script loading for all missions
13 members, 525 guests :
, Scotty Rotten