Cruoriss informed us he released a new version of his open wolrd pve mission with multiple tasks to complete in the BI forums.
- Added : Leights OPFOR Pack compatibility (add 11 new faction)
- Added : Mission translated to french with the help of Helios, contact me if you want to help translate in other languages
- Added : Players now use the endgame vanilla revive (recruited AI still use A3 wounding sytem) HOLD SPACE TO REVIVE
- Added : Loading screen picture made by Helios
- Added : RHS 0.3.7 US helicopters + Insurgents vehicles
- Fixed : Player could get stuck in swiming animation after base creation
- Fixed : Player could start the mission without a map, making manual base placement impossible
- Fixed : Zeus1 undefined error
- Fixed : Immortal ammobox in f&d task
- Fixed : Zone AI sometime getting a waypoint to [0,0,0] map position assigned
- Fixed : Zone AI sometimes fleeing
- Fixed : Zone AI naval units will only get waypoints assigned in the water now
- Fixed : Some tasks not creating properly due to possible mod conflicts
- Fixed : Few .rpt logs, various errors
SPhoenix released in the BI forums his latest cooperative mission for Arma 3.
Quote SPhoenix : A recent detonation has been detected by seismographs in a depopulated part of Kazakhstan. A flyover by a KH-13 satellite confirmed an underground detonation of a non-nuclear, kiloton-rated exotic warhead through the emergence of a large crater. A second flyover revealed a massive build-up of Russian military forces in the area, presumably to assess the impact and aftermath of this new type of warhead.
Considering the lack of intelligence on this new weapon, the Joint Chiefs of Staff are worried. The DoD has ordered a raid to gather soil samples from the blast site. A team of Navy SEALs were inserted by an MV-22 but were met with large caliber arms fire and large infantry opposition. All units are KIA. They have left an engineering UAV on site with which to collect the samples, as well as an Mk6 mortar for support. You will be dropped in with a CH-47 towing a Stomper RCWS. We suggest you get in, collect the samples and get out as fast as you can.
BatSpoggysent us this Instant-Action mode that puts you quickly into a small platoon-sized firefight.
Quote BatSpoggy : This mission puts you in a random location with orders to conduct an advance to contact.
It is intended for use as an Instant-Action mode that puts you quickly into a small platoon-sized firefight.
VAS has been incorporated to give you the opportunity to use any gear you see fit, and the mission will begin on your signal.
There is a random chance for both friendly and enemy armor to appear in different combinations, although this probability is set quite low to avoid every mission being overrun with armor. It's meant to be infantry with the occasional armor threat/help to add spice, not a full-on combined arms battle.
Copyright (c) 2006 - 2015 www.armaholic.com All Rights Reserved.
Armed Assault, ArmA: Combat Operations, ArmA: Queen's Gambit, Arma 2, Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead, Arma 2: Combined Operations, Arma 2: British Armed Forces, Arma 2: Private Military Company, Arma 2: Army of the Czech Republic, Arma 2: Reinforcements, Arma 2: Firing Range and Arma 3 are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.