a new version of this dynamic close combat singleplayer mission (formerly known as BlackHole) for Arma 3.
Create your own fierce combat with all weapons, all units and various supports on any map!
- Add option to decide which jets are used in BG groups.
- Fix the problem that airplane has no speed after spawn.
- Player can name their custom faction.
- Updates the AirBattle Preset
informed us he released an updated version of his SME.Gen
co-op missions on the BI forums
Quote T-800a :
minor changes:vehicle patrols are spawned in a central location
The intent of the mission is to have something similar to an Domination / Invade & Annex type COOP missions, but in a smaler and more infantry focused scope.
And have a mission that is easily customize able, at least in my opinion. Most things you may want to change can be found in the files under config/.
Also the mission is build from scratch and not a derivative of some other mission existing.
I hope that most of the stuff works quite stable, but the mission didn't have very much "stress-testing" or balancing. This is also a reason why I release it here, gather some feedback/criticism.
- added IFA3 variant:
- IFA3 specific Tasks
- IFA3 specific Factions
- main changes:
- moved cfgRandomMissions.hpp to mission root (easier to sync after changes)
- moved initParams.sqf to fn_params.sqf (easier to sync after changes)
- missionFactions.hpp and missionPlayerFactions.hpp overhaul
- player side affected by selected player faction
- spawned vehicles can now be defined in playerFaction (new class missionVehicles)
- vehicles in player faction can also be defined to be mobile arsenal
- spawn positions based on markers defined in the config (make sure NO! objects are near those positons (10m radius))
- added RHS configs by Bek & Mashroom
- added CUP US Army Faction
- added / changed Params accroding
JIP task publish (hopefully)
fixed BIS revive params include error (WTFBISOMG)
small positioning impro. in fn_createConvoy.sqf
added simpe addon check
removed 'scrippted' mainbases in missions (all in 3DEN now)
basic respawn system for the defined vehicles
The RPFramework team
released an updated version of the RPFramework
on the BI forums
RPFramework is by no means a mission that you can start playing on with your friends. RPFramework is an actual framework that you can build your own mission or mod on. RPFramework consists of a server sided addon that your server needs to run, a mission and a pack of addons that your players need to have. These addons are a requirement due to RPFramework using Arma 3's own inventory system.
The idea behind RPFramework is to resolve the issue of people constantly using missions that aren't meant to be used the way they are using them and that is why RPFramework is released under MIT License . This allows users to do anything they feel like doing with the framework and it frees users from the worry of having permission to modify it or monetize it.
- Added mining module
- Addon changes
- Added an array for custom object names
an updated version of his DayZero SP Zombie Survival
singleplayer mission for Arma 3.
Using the Heros Survive Mod and a huge collection of scripts as its base, this scenario features an unique and quite realistic singleplayer survival experience.
Inspired by ArmA 2 DayZ Epoch, DayZero puts you in the perspective of one of the few Eastern European survivors of the so-called Z-Apocalypse: a catastrophic disease outbreak that has happened about half a decade ago and led to the extinction of billions of people, of which most have resurrected to become Zombies and roam the streets of abandoned towns and villages. Over years, humanity tried to combat the disease by killing all zombies, which has greatly reduced their numbers.
Now, as the situation has become calmer, new challenges have emerged for those who are still alive...
- Persistent save system
- Post-apocalyptic Chernarus with many custom locations
- Almost only RHS content (weapons, equipment, etc.)
- Land and water vehicles
- Random loot system (by Na_Palm)
- Random bandit AI (using AIRS by spunFIN)
- Helicopter crashes & supply drops (by Kellojo)
- Enhanced survival system (by Heros)
- Logistics systems (by R3F)
- Magazine repacking (by Outlawled)
- Random weather (by Meatball)
- Wild animals
- Weapon holstering
- Lots of other content that improves gameplay experience
informed us he released a new version of the =BTC= Hearts and Minds
cooperative mission which aims to recreate a post war environment on the BI forums
- Fix: Cache is not spawning in final phase.
- Fix: RHS HUMVV altitude in mission.sqm due to RHS update.
- Fix: Get down order to civil.
- Fix: Sometimes rope is not long enough for lifting.
- Fix: Ringing noise not compatible with ACE3 ear plugs.
- Fix: Improve support of island for traffic and patrol.
- Fix: In side mission rescue, the pilot can be kill by ACE cookoff.
- Fix: C4 on suicider is not correctly display on dedicate.
- Fix: When an underground object is unhook on bridge, it fall under it.
- Fix: Sometimes objects can't be lift when fasteroping.
- Fix: Typo spelling error on final task.
Special Ed submitted
his four player co-op mission Operation Rising Tide
For the requirements please read the downloadpage.
A rogue hostile force has taken over the island of Utes. The threat of invasion by this renegade force looms over the nearby country of Chenarus.. A small team of US Special Forces is secretly deployed to the island. Their main objective : to infiltrate the island unseen and cripple the enemies capabilities. With the team vastly outnumbered, the success of the mission hangs in the balance.. and the outcome will affect the safety of the entire region.
- A number of tweaks to various units in the base to enhance support for stealth based tactics.
- An improvement to the helo pilots scripted area.
released an updated version of his third Tanoan mission on Armaholic forums
It looks that flying with a helicopter to the main island is no longer an option.
You need an alternative...
- Fixed intro for MP
- Added minefield
released an updated version of his mission called Last Push
on the Armaholic forums
You are partisans fighting against US forces to take back Chernarus to mother Russia.
Assault and seize the central airfield to insure a key position.
- Fixed intro for MP
- Removed few scripts
- Tweaked AI units
informed us he released an updated version of his Enemy Assault co-op mission
on the BI forums
Based off of Incoming Mission. Similar features but different start location which allows for more vehicle options.
This is the latest in my progression for completely dynamic missions. The objective location, start location and type of objectives are random every time you play. Some of the objectives that might come up are; Rescue, gather intel, or assassination. Enemy locations and patrols are in a random place or pattern. Weapons box at base will have a large selection of weapons to suite any mission or persons needs.
- Adjusted Airlift Dropoff
- Added MP Param for Support Cooldowns
his North Altis Oil Rig co-op mission
I built this a while ago as a small mission for my group at the CPM. The boys liked it so I decided I would put it up as a template in case anyone wanted to use it. It is created entirely from BI or CUP assets and has a fair amount of CQB options.
Our mission was to SDV to the rig at night and infiltrate. AI doesn't like it too much but it's brilliant for curated missions or roleplay (like we run at the CPM) or PVP.
- Multiple infil options by water leading to a small bottleneck at the top
- Offices and pump rooms, for adding your own story elements
- A usable helicopter pad (Ever tried making a landing pad float.... ?)
- Immersive lighting for night ops.
30 members, 828 guests :