[CCG]Cyborgsubmitted an updated version of the CCG FARC Guerilla addon.
Quote : AAF like faction with special abilities.
This Mod was designed for a special type of terrain.
It works with AliveMod after you have declared the Faction mapping and it works with DAC (Dynamic AI Creator) as well.
works with AliveMod.
works with Dynamic AI Creator.
Cars will be placed on nearest Road automatically and turned in the right direction to drive by.
Mortars will scan for near by Infantry Groups and join them to give accurate fire support.
Mortars protected with sandbags.
AI Units will turn on their flashlights at night.
Groupleaders have a 30% chance to call for Air support when they have spotted an enemy.
AI shoot with tracers.
AI Units are not bulletproof like the Vanilla Units.
AI Vehicles are filled with crews.
Error with "10Rnd_762x51_Mag" and "10Rnd_762x54_Mag" solved.
Quote : - The Rotation Menu System is a context based action menu, designed for external interaction with other objects.
- The system does not currently have a personal menu, but will in future updates.
- Any object, door, ladder, or hatch with a RTMS menu attached to it will present with a menu icon. If it's expandable, a fluid rotatable menu will appear for easy interaction
- All default external actions are already apart of the system, which means get in gunner, driver, ect, are all included.
- The Rotation Menu System is fully expandable and modifiable for any user, with an infinite menu structure. What this basically means is that a sub sub menu is always possible for any menu item. (see part 3 in tutorial).
- The system seems to work better than arma 3's action menu, especially for doors, gates, and other once confusing obstacles. Occlusion also seems to be better, where objects once use-able through walls are blocked in the Rotation Menu System.
- Making menus (see part 1,2 in tutorial) is relatively easy and powerful, and will allow object and class based custom menus.
- There may be some missing actions for special kinds of objects in the game, but hopefully through user feedback any bizarre special cases will be remedied.
- The system is fully script based, with no additional addons (besides CBA for the mod version), or dialogs, or strange initialization requirements; this means its vanilla (I have made it into a addon/mod as well)
- For the mod/addon version, you can still add and remove all your own menus at runtime. Basically, you have no loss of functionality besides adding/removing menus during RTMS's init process.
- Now works on non Arma 3 maps (AiA/CUP included).
- Now has keybindings from CBA.
- Now has personal menu and quick button.
- Now has incremental doors.
Massi released an updated version of his NATO SF and Russian Spetsnaz Vehicles addon on the Armaholic forums.
Quote : I’m releasing an updated version of my NATO SF Spetsnaz vehicles, in this version I’ve added Ural trucks in all variants, plus I’ve added Stinger Land Rovers and HMMWV.
You’ll find all the list of fixies in the following changelog.
Thanks a lot for all feedbacks and suggestions.
Deltagamer released an updated version of his DEGA Merlins addon on the BI forums.
Quote : I'm aiming to release and update all of the work from my previous mods. The content will be open source, all of the releases will be from previous mods I've worked on with a few exceptions being approved to release open source by fellow modders. Each vehicle/equipment will have its own separate release under this thread to keep mod sizes low. I may also do a large modular release however I feel that releasing each thing individually would be best.
I cant release everything in these mods as I don't own the licences to some of the vehicles (ie stuff I can't release apl-sa as I'm only allowed to use them to an extent without full permission to release openly - example being the puma helicopter), so if its not listed above then it won't make an appearance in this thread.
Twisted released an updated version of his All The Weapons addon on the BI forums.
Quote : All The Weapons is an addOn that automatically lets you use any and all of your other weapon addons in any Single Player mission inclduing Official ARMA 3 missions.
The addon will check every newly spanwed unit and assign them a a random rifle load out based on their side.
To prevent breaking survival type missions, if a character spawns without a weapon this script will not run. This is intentional.
Engima of Östgöta Opssubmitted his Simple Tasks script which he released on the BI forums.
Quote : A simple way to handle mission objectives (tasks). A couple of simple commands lets you add and update tasks during mission progress. All players on network are assumed to have identical tasks. Works in SP, MP, Dedi and JIP.
Also released as CPack "Engima.SimpleTasks" for the TypeSqf Editor.
New function: DeleteTask.
New set functions: SetTaskDescription, SetTaskDestination, SetTaskTarget.
New get functions: GetTaskDescription, GetTaskState, GetTaskDestination, GetTaskTarget.
Added parameter "showNotification" on all setter functions.
Copyright (c) 2006 - 2015 www.armaholic.com All Rights Reserved.
Armed Assault, ArmA: Combat Operations, ArmA: Queen's Gambit, Arma 2, Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead, Arma 2: Combined Operations, Arma 2: British Armed Forces, Arma 2: Private Military Company, Arma 2: Army of the Czech Republic, Arma 2: Reinforcements, Arma 2: Firing Range and Arma 3 are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.