Penneyfoursubmitted an updated archive for his Dynamic ArmA Airports.
Quote : DAA was created FOR ArmA users seeking autonomous, yet predictable fixed-wing aircraft behavior.
DAA can be played as-is (plug-and-play templates included in download), or utilized by mission builders to embellish / support their own missions.
b. Airfield side (West, East, Guer, Civilian) is determined in the editor, prior to game play.
c. If multiple airfields exist, and have applicable taxi-in point, civilian, commercial, and cargo aircraft will randomly select their destination airfield based upon availability.
d. If more than one side (West, East, Guer) exist, military aircraft will seek-out ground vehicles and send targeting information to other DAA controlled units of the same side.
e. AI aircraft can be held at their spawn point, for loading of players or cargo; however, with the current version, route and destination are decided by AI, AI aircraft automatically delete after 60 seconds following shutdown.
Additional side features include:
a. Respawn of empty "air","LandVehicle","ship" types utilized by players
b. Respawn of autonomous AI military (West, East, Guer) controlled "air","LandVehicle","ship" types.
c. Shared targeting information.
- Minor update
- Smoothing of aircraft taxi-out / taxi-in movement
- example missions were changed to reduce number of required add-on aircraft
Goschie released an updated version of his Rotation Menu System addon on the Armaholic forums.
Quote : - The Rotation Menu System is a context based action menu, designed for external interaction with other objects.
- The system does not currently have a personal menu, but will in future updates.
- Any object, door, ladder, or hatch with a RTMS menu attached to it will present with a menu icon. If it's expandable, a fluid rotatable menu will appear for easy interaction
- All default external actions are already apart of the system, which means get in gunner, driver, ect, are all included.
- The Rotation Menu System is fully expandable and modifiable for any user, with an infinite menu structure. What this basically means is that a sub sub menu is always possible for any menu item. (see part 3 in tutorial).
- The system seems to work better than arma 3's action menu, especially for doors, gates, and other once confusing obstacles. Occlusion also seems to be better, where objects once use-able through walls are blocked in the Rotation Menu System.
- Making menus (see part 1,2 in tutorial) is relatively easy and powerful, and will allow object and class based custom menus.
- There may be some missing actions for special kinds of objects in the game, but hopefully through user feedback any bizarre special cases will be remedied.
- The system is fully script based, with no additional addons (besides CBA for the mod version), or dialogs, or strange initialization requirements; this means its vanilla (I have made it into a addon/mod as well)
- For the mod/addon version, you can still add and remove all your own menus at runtime. Basically, you have no loss of functionality besides adding/removing menus during RTMS's init process.
- Now works on non Arma 3 maps (AiA/CUP included).
- Now has keybindings from CBA.
- Now has personal menu and quick button.
- Now has incremental doors.
- No more freezing at beginning of game as cache system optimizes itself
- Cache distance grows for classes added at runtime (like large buildings)
- Particular buildings that lack important door selection names fixed (you can now use them)
Tpw released a new version of his TPW MODS on the BI forums.
TPW MODS consists of a number of independently configurable mods.
Quote tpw : In the months since Arma 3 alpha was released I wrote a number of mods which did different things, but all of which had a common goal of increasing the immersion and realism of the single player experience in Arma 3. As the number of mods and their complexity increased, I found it increasingly difficult to keep track of feedback on multiple threads and maintain them all separately, so I took the decision to bundle them all into one addon, imaginatively titled TPW MODS.
[CORE 1.26] Updated civilian classname selection for Leight's Opfor.
[FALL 1.49] Units should no longer be invincible during kludged PhysX falls. Revive is temporarily disabled for the duration of a fall. Units should use appropriate animations if hit whilst crouching/kneeling.
Robalo released an updated version of his ASR AI 3 addon on the BI forums.
Quote Robalo : This is my AI enhancement mod for Arma3.
It was primarily developed with dedicated server / coop gameplay in mind, although it works just as well for single player use.
I have played both campaign episodes with zero issues having this mod enabled (in fact, I probably would not have played them at all otherwise).
All the scripted features are running server side only. If a player joins a server with the mod active, his userconfig has no effect, the server scripted settings are applied, even for AI spawned/running on the player's machine.
configs updated for new 1.62/APEX content
added config fix to prevent this from becoming dependency when editing
tweaked configs for shot detection; scripted fired event handler disabled by default
tweaked detection related config parameters
reduced aiming abilities for lower skilled units
removed shooting stance tweaks
improve debug logging by tagging each line in RPT
settings overhauled; moved most user configurable options to the CBA settings framework
asr_ai3_settings.sqf no longer used
these settings can't be set in game and remain configurable by editing asr_ai3_settings_ss.sqf: asr_ai3_main_sets, asr_ai3_main_levels_units, asr_ai3_main_factions
added options for radioing delays
added options for how many mags and first aid kits units are trying to maintain
allowed changing settings on the fly using in game settings dialogue
Brostrom.A | Evul released an updated version of his Terrorist Organization Black Order on the BI forums.
Quote : The Black Order is a fictional Terrorist Organization inspired by many sources of mega corps and terror cells. The mod add a new faction creatively named Black Order and its more or less a retexturering mod that add some flavor to arma.
Added Equipment Box
Added Humvee variants
Added New MP helmet
Added Police Patrol group
Added Red Baret and Helmet to equipment box.
Added Red Helm and baret variants
Added Red baret soldier variants.
Added Rifleman with SPAR-16
Added Uniform Box
Added Unit Insignia
Added new SpecOp Unit using the SIG 556.
Added previews to majority of vehicles.
Added truck based groups
Changed `TERROR_O_SOLDIER_SPCSECURITY` weapon from `TERROR_WEAP_Vector_01` to `TERROR_WEAP_MP7A1_01`
Decreased amount of Shotguns from 2 to 1 in Police cars.
Fixed Author and updated CBA macros.
Fixed and adjusted textures colors and looks.
Fixed missing `TERROR_O_SOLDIER_SF_Rifleman` in `config.cpp`
Fixed wrong classname for `ACE_EarPlugs`
New Feature `Tag Propaganda` (requires Red Spray Paint)
New Feature for not betraying the order with a faction ONLY L-pill given to all order members.
Replaced `ACE_fieldDressing` with `ACE_packingBandage`
Freakyleinsubmitted an updated version of his Extended Base Mod.
Quote : Extended Base Mod for Exile Mod
With this mod you are allowed to place some Arma 3 content in your Territory based at the Exile mod.
For example: Sandbarriers, BagBunker, CamoNets, some are following.
new Buildables: Big Bunker, Bunker Rectangle, Bunker Hexagonal, Bagbunker small green, Bunkerwall 3m, Bunkerwall 6m, Controltower, Barrier 3 green, Barrier 5 green, Sandbagtower green, Trench Forest & Grass
excluded Price and Traderlist to make them like recipes and menus
Copyright (c) 2006 - 2016 Armaholic.com All Rights Reserved.
Armed Assault, ArmA: Combat Operations, ArmA: Queen's Gambit, Arma 2, Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead, Arma 2: Combined Operations, Arma 2: British Armed Forces, Arma 2: Private Military Company, Arma 2: Army of the Czech Republic, Arma 2: Reinforcements, Arma 2: Firing Range and Arma 3 are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.