released his The Fourth Wall addon/script
on the BI forums
When the player is in third-person, this will hide enemy units which the player's character does not have a direct line of sight to.
Quote Outlawled :
This is a mod/script which attempts to find a compromise between the first-person-only vs. all-of-the-persons debate.
Personally, I prefer to play first-person only, but I do understand the appeal of being able to look at your character in third-person to check out your awesome gear and/or totes hot bod.
Essentially, the script hides enemy units that the player shouldn't be able to see when in third-person.
If you are in first-person, and you can't see a unit, you will not be able to see that unit in third-person either, he will be invisible.
By default, this is true for all enemy units up to 100 meters. Enemy units up to 400 meters will be set to invisible if they are moving 5m/s or faster. Units beyond 400 meters are completely ignored.
- Prevents players from looking around corners without exposing themselves.
- Third-person is disabled in vehicles.
- Units that are beyond 100m from the player will not be set to invisible unless they are moving 5m/s or faster.
- Units that are beyond 400m from the player will not be set to invisible no matter what.
informed us he released an updated version version of the XMedSys addon
, an improved medical system for Arma 3, on the BI forums
Quote X39 :
The XMedSys was designed to fill the giant blank ACE left after ArmA 3 came out but ACE did not. Controling everything works in the same way like in ACE to make a move over as simple as possible (may change in the future) so that everyone who knows ACE should be able to use XMedSys!
- Tourniquet now has a usage
- Fixed wrong message output
- Fixed MedicMenu is not openable after respawn
- Changed function name to "X39_MedSys_fnc_initializeUnit"
- Changed function name to "X39_MedSys_fnc_initializePlayer"
- removed STR_X39_MedSys__Option_Tourniquet from stringtable.xml
- added STR_X39_MedSys__Option_PutTourniquet
- added STR_X39_MedSys__Option_RemoveTourniquet
- added MedSys Variable X39_MedSys_Bleeding_Tourniquet_DamagePerTick
- added X39_MedSys_Display_Overlay_EnableTourniquetView
Written on 2013-12-07 by X39
the Tactical Battlefield
, a PvP Modification, which was released on the tacticalbattlefield.net forums
I am proud to announce the release of Tactical Battlefield (TacBF). This mod introduces new Team vs Team (aka Player vs Player) game play features to Arma 3 with gritty new game modes, missions within a standardised environment and consistent rules. Tactical Battlefield takes teamwork and tactics to a new level. TacBF has been under development on different versions of the ARMA engine for around 7 years and is brought to you by me (Dr Eyeball) and Wormeaten, with the support of 12thmechanised.com and the Regiment of the Grenadier Guards [RGG] Arma communities.
- An established community of players
- Around 20x Team vs Team multiplayer missions
- Game modes- Attack and Defend (A&D)
- Advance and Secure (A&S)
- Search and Destroy (S&D)
- Teamwork-focused gear restrictions with pre-configured but customisable loadouts
- Weapon resting
- Suppression effect
- Wind effects on ballistics
- Squad Management and map features
- Outposts and respawns
- Advanced Medical
- Vehicle Maintenance System
for more information and to join the discussion.
released an updated version of his IDF - Israeli Defense Forces Units
on the BI forums
Quote excess3 :
That't right guys its IDF soldier pack, including 5 custom helmets, helmet covers (miznefet), 4 caps, uniform.
High quality models with baked normal maps.
This mod will grow as time goes, we plan adding idf weapons, new soldier model and vehicles so stay tuned.
- New soldier model
- Black color tavor rifles
- Vest reskin
the Serbia Mod
Quote PnK2 :
The Arma 3 Serbia Mod (short: A3SM) contains todays and also modern era units 2015-2035: infantry, vehicles, armored vehicles, tanks and air force as well as airplanes, helicopters (transport and combat ) and UAV aircraft.
- Infantry with realistic camouflage scheme which has an Army of Serbia. Infantry is divided into three groups:2. light infantry for faster movement and interventions and combat on land (green berets, lightweight body armor and light infantry weapons)
1. Army Infantry for classical general purpose and combat ( helmet, heavy body armor and light infantry weapons)
3. Special units of the Serbian Army for rapid intervention and air landings (red berets, combat vest and a special infantry weapons and parachute).
- Vehicles in ArmA3 Serbia mode contains of transport, "Kamaz" trucks and Kamaz trucks for special purposes.In addition to the trucks A3SM contains light armored vehicles for three purposes: command center with laser-guided sights, vehicle for anti-personnel combat and a vehicle with an automatic grenade launcher also for AP combat. From heavier armored vehicles have armored fighting vehicle of infantry with AT rockets, heavy machine gun and grenade launcher and hardest armored vehicle in ArmA3 Serbia mod is tank T-100 in the camouflage pattern of the Serbian Army.
- Airforce in ArmA3 Serbia mod consist of the jet from ArmA3 in vehicle camouflage scheme, camo modern combat attack helicopter, one camo for transport, light combat helicopter and light transport heli also in camo pattern.
Written on 2013-12-06 by PnK2
an updated version of the USS Nimitz
which he ported to Arma 3 with permission from JDog who originally released the USS Nimitz for Arma 2
On our downloadpage you can also find some info about the plans for version 11!
Quote TeTeT :
With JDog's kind permission I ported his USS Nimitz to Arma 3.
This is another preview release of the Nimitz for arma3. There were only minor changes in the model affecting texturing. This release is however quite important as it marks the end of the development releases, the next release after this will be made available in January 2014. The current two week update cycle will move to a once per month cycle.
The most notable changes in this release are the re-introduced sounds and fixing some textures halfway. Unfortunately some of the textures are still a bit off due to their settings in the model - if you know how to fix this and apply the correct uvmap settings, please let me know. There is also one extra mission that is slightly more involved, placing AI controlled traffic on the carrier. Also Rory_pamphilon's Top Gun mission version 0.60 can be found in the MPMissions folder.
- sounds are played from scripts again for JBD, catapult launch, wire trap, wire snap
- additional missions, including Rory_pamphilon's Top Gun 0.60
- additional documentation
- reduced some texture problems (entry room island, exterior of the boat room)
Written on 2013-12-06 by TeTeT
informed us galzohar
released his Galz Wind Ballistics addon
on the BI forums
This simple mod adds wind ballistic simulation to the game. Every bullet fired by any unit as well as any vehicle will get its velocity adjusted every frame based on the current direction of the wind current velocity direction of the bullet.
- Estimated ballistic coefficient for each weapon, which should provide a reasonable effect for all weapon types.
- Works for any projectile fired.
- Uses game wind directly, so visual effects will match the ballistic effects.
- Runs on every frame and simulates based on time passed since last frame, which should result in relatively consistent results regardless of mission performance.
- Uses CBA for automatic initialization in any mission and compatibility with other mods.
informed us he released the STS24 MedEvac
on the BI forums
This replaces his previous STS24 UH-80 Ghost Hawk MedEvac release.
Quote Phantom :
This AddOn contains various MedEvac vehicles for BLUFOR and OPFOR and fully replace my first release.
- UH-80 Ghost Hawk MedEvac (Black)
- UH-80 Ghost Hawk MedEvac (Camo)
- PO-30 Orca MedEvac (Black)
- Hunter MedEvac
- Ifrit MedEvac
released an updated version of his Refined Vehicles addon
on the BI forums
This mod tries to refine, optimize and perfect the vehicle physics due to totally remade config values, parameters and code.
For the full and detailed changelog please refer to the downloadpage!
- changes and fixes to the AVF-4 Gorgon
- changes and fixes to the Stryder
released an updated version of his GLT Mod
on the Armaholic forums
The GLT Mod is a compilation of missions and addons created and designed by the German Liberation Taskforce which will also be featured as a new Arma 3 faction in a future release.
Quote Legislator :
The GLT Mod has been updated to 1.13!
- changed: amount of magazines of Oshkosh JLTV, Fennek LGS and Ifrit have been decreased
- changed: GLT infantry is now using the black NV goggles
- changed: GLT_fnc_Crate has been changed to use massis NATO and Russian Speznaz Weapons
- changed: inventory picture of GLT helipilot overall
- changed: Ion Inc. Operator is now carrying UAV drone backpack and uav terminal
- changed: black medic backpack and GLT medic backpack now include morphine, bandages and epinephrine
- fixed: dead classnames in VAS config
- fixed: texture path error of wetsuit icon
- fixed: NVGoggles_OPFOR now has a correct inventory picture with dark textures
- fixed: error in GLT_fnc_CreateTask
- fixed: error in GLT_fnc_Crate
- fixed: all Stratis missions have been made compatible with ArmA 3 1.06
- new: BTK First Aid has been included in glt_core
- new: faction resistance group "Victoria Divina" including infantry and Offroad variants
- new: GLT IFV-6 Namer
- new: GLT CRV-6 Bobcat
- new: GLT IFV-6 Namer Anti-Air
- new: A3 objects as inventory items: tyre, battery, baked beans, antibiotic, bandage, bloodbag, defibrillator, disinfectant spray, heatpack, painkillers, vitamin bottle, water purification tablets, tin container
- new: headgear items: gray, red and camo beret for "Victoria Divina", red shemag for "Nea Dimokratia", gray camo booniehat
- new: overall Half-Life design
- new: backpacks: black fieldpacks with M107 and RPG32 ammo
- new: Victoria Divina uniforms
- new: GLT_fnc_Comp
- new: compositions: glt_anti-air_csat, glt_camp3, glt_helipad
- new: GLT 02: Fog of War
- new: version check during mission start
- updated: VAS 2.0 --> VAS 2.1a
- updated: GLT Editor Cleanup, a few more houses and debris have been unhidden
- updated: GLT_fnc_Crate now supports VID faction, updates on other factions as well
- updated: GLT 01: Men in Fleck)
Buy the ArmA series
|Integrate everything, Steam rocks!
|For missions the SW is great, but please no addons and mods on SW!
|BI better make it work right, I think I will like it
|Steam Workshop sucks, get rid of it as soon as possible.
|Only registered users can rate items.
View all polls
43 members, 1117 guests :
, A. Johnson
, marc_book and NICKLU