released his BLUFOR IFV-Marid retexture
on the BI forums
Quote Stevenson :
After I did a retexture of the MBT Kuma last week, I`ve been asked to do retexture of MSE-3 Marid as "AAV7 of the future".
This is a small retexture of CSAT MSE-3 Marid.
It can be useful for BLUFOR side as Assault Amphibious Vehicle.
released his Georgian RRF-NATO addon
on the BI forums
Quote Comm_Yuri :
In 2013 Georgia decided to commit elements of it's military into the NATO Rapid Response Force. Signing the agreement in 2015 it became very active in peacekeeping operations around the globe as military and humanitarian crisis continued spreading inexorably in the following years. Involvment in direct military confrontations is reported yet officialy denied. During the Iranian expansion covering all of Turkey and numerous border wars with all three South Caucasian states the Iranian forces have ceased hostile activities in that region as they didn't achieve any success. The frontline being stable, Georgia sends bitterly needed reinforcements into Altis to relief the battle weary NATO troops. The small yet highly experienced and professional force consists of primary cadre reconnaissance and special ops teams, some hastily airborned Rangers and a batallion of peacekeepers who have the task to protect strategic objectives. Due to the still strained situation at home at the borders, the supplies and reinforcements are naturaly very limited.
This adds Georgian component of the NATO Rapid Response Forces active since 2015. Includes special forces as well as peacekeeping detachments.
- Peacekeepers/Light Infantry
- Two special forces types
- GAF weapons/ammo box
ported, with BI's permission, the Arma 2 and Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead maps
to Arma 3 and released an updated version on the BI forums
Quote alduric :
As the Arma community could already see, I've been working for some time on a mod which aims to port Arma 2 and Operation Arrowhead maps to Arma 3. So I contacted the developers in order to receive their permission. While I was working, I received many private messages in which you were asking me to release the mod ASAP. I decided to perform some close beta tests whose results are satisfying. Therefore, the next step will be the public test release, I want to stress that it's still the TEST phase and some problems may still appear. I made sure that there are no bugs or crashes during launching or playing the game.
- Added new map Bukovina
- Added new map Bystrica
- Added full support for A3MP-AP mod - @A3MP - ArmA 3 Map Pack - Additional Pack
- Added support for Zeus
- Single Player Save support added
- Fixed problem with few "holes in maps" problem
- New server keys
- Fixed compatibility problem with Arma Samples Mod
released an updated version of his TPW MODS
on the BI forums
Quote tpw :
In the months since Arma 3 alpha was released I've written a number of mods which do different things, but all of which have a common goal of increasing the immersion and realism of the single player experience in Arma 3. As the number of mods and their complexity has increased, I've found it increasingly difficult to keep track of feedback on multiple threads and maintain them all as separate mods, so I've taken the decision to bundle them all into one addon, imaginatively titled TPW MODS.
TPW MODS consists of a number of independently configurable mods.
This is a really big update, in terms of TPW FOG, which has now pretty much evolved into a weather effects system. Firstly, thanks to NeoArmageddon and Meatball for sharing their snow particle parameters from their random weather script. The addition of snow then prompted me to overhaul the system so that it now offers region specific climate data depending on the map you use; improved calculations for breath fog; and ground fog. Playing a winter map like Hazar Kot on an overcast December morning is mind blowing!
I'd appreciate it if people could test it out, and let me know what could be improved. Also, if you have maps you want added to the system, please let me know.
- [RAIN FX 1.04] Water droplets on vehicle windows during rain.
Written on 2014-03-10 by tpw
informed us he released an updated version version of the XMedSys addon
, an improved medical system for Arma 3, on the BI forums
Quote X39 :
Seperated XLib from XMedSys addons folder into a seperate folder + new requirement XLib
The XMedSys was designed to fill the giant blank ACE left after ArmA 3 came out but ACE did not. Controling everything works in the same way like in ACE to make a move over as simple as possible (may change in the future) so that everyone who knows ACE should be able to use XMedSys!
- mod.cpp now contains link to wiki
- corrected/added many headers inside of functions
- KnockOut UI now has an abort button
- fixed: ActionUI is not getting closed when you get knockedOut
- now changed ALL variables to the correct name prefix
- renamed client config file from "MedSysConfig.hpp" to "MedSys_ClientConfig.hpp"
- added serverConfig for servers
- in combination with the limitation system: - X39_MedSys_var_Limitations_allowHealingLegsInField is now working
- X39_MedSys_var_Limitations_MaxHeal is now working
- X39_MedSys_var_Limitations_allowBloodTransfusionInField is now working
- added variables:- X39_MedSys_var_Limitations_allowHealingHeadInField - when false, a units head cant be cured in field and needs to get to a service provider
- X39_MedSys_var_Head_HeadShotFakeKilling - when false, unit will be killed if head damage above X39_MedSys_var_Head_HeadShotDeathLimit else the unit will be knockedOut
added ITALIAN language to scripting stringtable
added French language to scripting stringtable
Written on 2014-03-09 by X39
informed us he released his XLib addon
on the BI forums
Quote X39 :
What is XLib?
Xlib is a pretty simple collection of usefull functions/modules/base classes created and used by X39
Its 0.1.0 BETA + nearly nothing is implemented so why you release?
Well basicly: because I can. The more important thing is that I implemented my version of insurgency with my insurgency module and as I need someone who could test this here it is.
Oh and I needed to split this from XMedSys as the module is not rly part of a medical system.
So im a modder, what benefit I get from your mod?
First of all, thanks for your interest! Please report bugs inside of this thread.
You can get all required resources from here.
Written on 2014-03-09 by X39
an updated version of the Mission Control Center Sandbox 4
for Arma 3 which he released on the BI forums
Quote shay_gman :
We are proud to present you the new version of MCC called MCC Sandbox 4 (beta). MCC Sandbox 4 holds a compete new GUI and complete new AI system GAIA.
Since we did not want to hold the release for video's, large words files and professional art, here you have it. So stay tuned this week for detailed information on how to get the most out of this release! (video instruction)
As mentioned above, its a Beta. We realize the product is not perfect, but with your help we will make it perfect. So dont be shy!
- Enging:- Added: MCC AI's settings will effect units spawned via 3D editor or Group Gen.
- Added: Tooltips and indicators for Mission Settings.
- Fixed: MCC will now read addon's groups configs such as Aggressors.
- Fixed: Removed missing weapon config error message after respawn.
- Fixed: MCC zones visable on some clients
- Fixed: Group Genrator will no longer draw waypoints leading [0,0,0];
- Fixed: Save Gear didn't saved assigned items.
- Fixed: Removed explosion sounds from flares.
- Fixed: IEDs will explode even if moved (car bomb) make sure to set the IED on radio activation so the explosion won't relay on the target's speed.
- 3D editor:- Added: Toggle thermal visions (WHot/BHot/NV/Thermal/Noraml) in 3D editor.
- Reworkded: Total new look to the 3D editor interface.
- Added: Hide/show 3D editor HUD with H key - for filming exc.
- Added: Compass to 3D editor
- Added: Minimap to 3D editor.
- Added: New structures classes to 3D editor
- Changed: 3D editor safe distnace reduced to 10 meters and also added a timeout of 7 seconds if the cursor haven't been moved the vehicle will spawn anyway.
- Added: Fast rope to evac.
- Added: Evac helicopters will return to their spawn location automaticlly after they have completed their drop.
- Reworked: Group Generator interface.
- Added: Create zones, spawn units, exc from the Group Gen - in time it will replace menu 1 in MCC and a lot of functions will be called from there.
- Added: Create and save your own custom groups to profileNameSpace. Spawn or use them in the Mission Wizard.
his Unmaned Sniper Arial Vehicle (U.S.A.V) addon
This is my first finished addon that I felt was good enough to release to the community, so please dont go too hard on me.
This is a U.A.V. with a .5 cal machine gun and a 5. cal sniper "weapon" on the base on this U.A.V.
I have seen some games with U.A.V's with laser designators, then hellfire missiles, then laser guided bombs, and then one day saw something similar to a U.A.V with a machine gun turret so I thought why not have this in Arma 3? This is the future, so why not have Arial marksmen?
This is a heli version of a U.A.V like the Darter, its a little bigger but with a rifle on the bottom.
Great for any type of arial missiles / spying on enemy / quick in and out reconnosaince.
released his German PzSpw Fennek Pack
on the Armaholic forums
Quote Grendel :
Today I want to release my first addon for Arma 3. Its a retexture from Bohemias AAF Strider and ported to the Bluefor side.
This Pack contains 4 Fennek variants (AD, HMg, GMg, Medevac) in Desert, Woodland and Snow Camo. Also an UN skin is included.
This Addon needs the BW-Mod for Arma 3 but its not related to this great Mod!
released an updated version of his lkr_ammo addon
on the BI forums
Quote lukrop :
This addon has two goals. The first is to bring the ballistics of several rounds to a realistic level. I'm using Spartan0536's data provided in his thread in the BI Forums, to create rounds and magazines. Big thanks to him at this point!
The second goal is to unify/centralize rounds and magazines. As of now there are several great weapon addons which are all using different types of rounds and magazines, mostly created by the addon itself. To reduce redundancy with the most common rounds and magazines this addon provides a solid base and I encourage every addon creator to use the magazines provided by the addon.
- fixed typo that caused issues with tracers
- added 5.45x39 Soviet ammo
- added 7.62x39 Soviet ammo
- added 7.62x54 Russian ammo
- added optional config for sud_russians
- updated optional config of massis weapons
Written on 2014-03-09 by lukrop
Buy the ArmA series
31 members, 1021 guests :