The Package includes meanwhile the DingoA2A in two Version, one with 40mm Grenade Trower and one with the MG3 Machine Gun and the G250 Wolf. Also the Package includes now the Gepard 1A2 Triple A Tank.
All Vehicels are available in four different Types of Camo except the Gepard 1A2. The 4 different Camos are Woodland, Desert ISAF, Desert and Winter Camo. For the Gepard 1A2 there are three different camouflage without the camouflage for the ISAF Troops.
The ArmAtoren Modding Team or AMT in short Form is builded up by two Member from the Bastard ArmAtors of Hell or ArmAtoren called Community.
The Members are Tuxinator (Webspace, Website and PR) and Frankyman (3D-Artist,Modells & Texturings) a former Member of the great BW-Mod Team.
There is no Path what Kind of Modells or an Theme on an existing Army we build AddOns for. Only clear is that "We Build what we Like".
For now our main decission is to support the BW-Mod Team (http://www.bwmod.net) but we also supporting other Modding Crews with Models and or Textures if the Team has enough Time and Manpower to Help out on that.
As we always recommend use modfolders to seperate the custom content from the official game content to prevent problems. For different ways to set up your modfolders and use them please visit our FAQ
When you are using the Steam version you can find a Steam mod installation and activation FAQ here
Included .pbo files:
Mission makers notes:
Since Version 1.4 of the AMT AddOn´s it is necessary to change the parameters for
the Entry “classaddons“ in the File „mission.sqm“. Old Entries like „AMT_wolf“ should
be replaced with „AMT“!!!
We put in all Manpower and Know How we have to develop this AddOn. If there will be any Kind of Failure or other Problems, then let us know about it on our Homepage http://amt.kkwebservices.de
in the specific Boards (We have one Area (English) for international Support and our main German spoken Area).
Credits & Thanks:
The BW Mod Team for their patience, the successful Addons and the deployment of configs to learn.
Xeno and Rocko for the ACE 2 and CBA adjustments.
BIS for the fourius Series which startet with OFP followed by ArmA and ArmA2, thx for the great Engine and the possibility to use Mods in your Engines.
- Radar inserted in the Gepard.
- Weapons reduces the strength of Gepard.
- Arma faction of AMT addons changed to BIS Germany.
- Various small fixes.
- inserted Gepard 1A2 in three different Camos
- Dingo Icons changed
- G250 Wolf included in four different Camo´s
- proper crew in desert Dingo
- Damping behavior changed
- Speed changed
- Animationsource bug fixed
- Baseclass bug with ACE2 fixed
- Dingo2A2 with Flw100 Weaponstation and MG3 included
- Dingo2a2MG with Nato , Desert ,ISAF and Winter Textures
- Termalsight from green/withe to green/black changed.
- TI Textures for all Komponents changed and/or added
- Weaponstations now have Rangefinder incl. Target Range Setting.
- New Server KEY included !!!
- cfgpatches in class AMT_Dingo2A2 changed
- full ACE2 support for Arma2
- Derivation for Weaponstation changed
- Derivation for Vehicel changed
- Texturen and Rvmats fixed
- Crash sounds inserted
- Damping behavior changed
- Termalsight for Gunner inserted
- Termaltextures inserted
- armatoren.de forums
- Armaholic forums
- BI forums
- Community Base addons
- Bundeswehr Mod
- Arma 2
Not required but highly adviced!
- BWMod Fix
Size : 125 MB Downloaded : 9178 times Report archive: