released the updated beta patch build 106400 for Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead.
Leave your feedback about the patch in this topic
on the BI forums.
You can check the beta patch changes, report issues and vote tickets at the ArmA II community issue tracker (CIT)
Please note: this patch is only for Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead!
- 1.62 MP compatible build, post 1.62 release.
- This beta is suggested to be used for server hosting as it shall be noticeably more stable!
How to stay up to date with the latest beta:
- unspecified fixes
-  Fix: Initialization of backpack in vehicles in MP
-  Fixed: AI no longer fires on targets it does not see, only is reported by other group members.
- more BattlEye server side filters
- fixed SSL issues with secureID
-  Fixed: switchWeapon action broken
- way more crash fixes both scripting and else
-  Fixed: execFSM/doFSM/commandFSM causes crash with non fsm file
-  Fixed: initAmbientLife causes a crash
-  Fixed: Smooth camera could sometimes jump very far briefly
- more crash fixes including the MP fire+ground hit one
-  Fixed: Joystick state reset on start
-  Fixed: gearSlotData causes crash when no valid control is given
-  A new mission.sqm unit value forceHeadlessClient used to mark a role reserved for a HC
- hotfixed crash from 101141 changes
-  Fixed: Scripting functions aimPos, eyePos, eyeDirection fixed for a crew
-  New: Scripting function hasInterface to allow detecting a headless client or a dedicated server.
-  Fixed: Users connecting with blocked CD keys were sometimes shown "You are banned" message instead of "Bad CD Key".
- SSL fix
- multiple crash cases resolved
-  Fixed: MP: Player head movement using numpad keys was not visible to other players.
-  Fixed: ballisticsComputer uses wrong velocity
- some beta regressions fixed, shall hotfix some of the often crashes of client/server seen in past weeks
- possible slight performance increase when using BE filters
- BattlEye compatibility: supported
- Steam: also deployed on Steam! (inside "test" branch, default beta is 102678)
- Data fixes and improvements by the Community Config Project (CCP)- Changelog
- More info
- MadDogX made a ARMA 2 Beta Notifications website, an Arma 2 Beta RSS Feed and an Arma 2 Beta Twitter Feed.
- kicktd made an Arma 2/Arma 2 OA/CO Beta Patch Downloader. This program will check to see if a new patch is available and if the patch is not in the downloads folder (same folder as the program) it will download the patch. This will not install the patch to prevent unwanted installation.
- danczer made an Arma 2 Beta List Application to follow new beta patch releases. The current version is 1.15.It offers some additional features which are handy when you want to follow the beta development.
You can find more info and download the application from here: Arma 2 Beta List Application.
- Yapab made an email notifier, fill in the form and make sure to allow the email to come through so it does not end up in your spam box!