This version is for users who only have Arma 2!! If you own A2OA or just OA you should use this version!
Right well this is what some of you may have seen from the 4 Rifle thread, I felt that they needed a rename seeing as I've moved into ARMA 2
Basically contains all the infantry you will need (hopefully). All units are using the new MTP the Brits employ but overall I guess they are geared towards a desert environment as there is still desert DPM here and there. That said they work pretty well on Chernarus.
-New Mk7 helmet on all units.
-Created Osprey Assualt, applied to most units.
-Created Mk3 Osprey in Hybrid DPM, found on AT Rifleman and Medic.
-Introduced new multi terrain pattern to units
-MASSIVE reduction in sections. Most units have only 5. The older ones had like 20 up!
Check our FAQ for a clear explanation.
The installation of the configs is very important for this, if you own:
Included .pbo files:
This is a signed addon, serveradmins can download the serverkey from here.
- Added missing AT weapon proxy to Marksman and Sniper.
- Added Lead Scout in full MTP.
- Added Light Rifleman with MTP Assualt Osprey.
- Created new open top mag pouch.
- Added THERMAL MAPS to units. (OA only)
- Updated units to use backpack system. (OA only)
- Added OA material settings for skin on arms. (OA only)
- Added Daysack, ECM/Comms Pack and Patrol Pack to BIS backpack system. (OA only)
- Updated config for users with OA (with or without ARMA2).
- Created seperate config for people with just ARMA2 (alpha test)
- L115A2 NO LONGER OPTIONAL, replaced L96A1 with L115A2 in all configs.
- Shadow problems fixed (mainly backpack related)
- Added Light Rifleman
- Added T-Shirt model (on light rifleman)
- Added OPTIONAL L115A3 config to main 7zip. So no need to DL the config seperately (although most mirrors seemed to combine them).
- New Mk7 helmet on all units.
- Created Osprey Assualt, applied to most units.
- Created Mk3 Osprey in Hybrid DPM, found on AT Rifleman and Medic.
- Introduced new multi terrain pattern to units
- MASSIVE reduction in sections. Most units have only 5. The older ones had like 20 up!
-JOHNNY for the source release of his Army SF, parts of textures/reference and model bits used.
-Sander for the Hybrid DPM
-SafetyCatch for the MTP Camo as seen in the SJB SAS Pack.
-P:UKF for being very helpful with classnames for weapons and reference.
-THANKS TO ANYONE ELSE WHO GAVE ME INFORMATION RELATING TO BRITISH FORCES YOU ARE TOO NUMEROUS TO NAME.
-If I have forgotten anyone, PM me and I'll stick you in here
-And obviously BIS.
-The rest was done by me STALKERGB.
- BI forums
- UKF Weapons Pack
Tags: No tags