Tags: No tags
World In Conflict Toolby
The WICT: World in Conflict Tool is ArmAII tool for infinitely creating dynamic battlefronts and ultimate free roaming experience with "Ultimate spawning tutorial" and powered by F2 framework.
Immerse yourself into the world of non-scripted battlefields. After creating just several bases the whole island will be covered with battles. If you immerse yourself deeper you can create sandbox-(Red Dead Redemption or GTA4)-style like world.
Turn-based spawning system
brings new strategy dimension to the gameplay. Watch enemies’ movement, but also watch your teammates – you are not alone, use that as an opportunity.
No predefined locations
every inch of the map is potential spawning point and, the most important, battlefield. It’s completely free roam compatible. Every spawning point is calculated during the gameplay taking into consideration various parameters in order to create a battlefront and objective driven battles.
No predefined pathways
every class has its own FSM script that will evaluate the situation upon spawning and setup waypoints and goal – AI is finding the path on its own in order to accomplish that goal.
Safe, hot, tampon and directional zones
for true free roam experience in ArmA.
13 different classes
you can setup and modify for each base. This module is completely open for adding custom teams and squads, vehicles, loadouts… for ArmAII and ArmAII:OA.
It is not all about you
this is a world that will go on with or without you. Both sides will try to break the opponents frontline and capture the base. Both sides will try to capture neutral sectors and turn them into their vantage points.
No caching units
Still you can deploy particular number of units or just let the script make warfare for you. It’s fully compatible with any mission created in the editor. And above all it doesn't spawn just anywhere randomly - usage of the game resources is carefully observed and every spawned unit will play its role.
tested, without bugs, mainly designed through FSM, ensures that spawning is accurate all the time.
This script is fully based on 360ISM I created before.
Missions created using this tool:
- Hornet's nest
- Marshal of Savannah [sandbox A2 Isla Duala]
Installation / Usage:
Unpack the tool and put both folders, WICT and WICT_data into your mission folder.
Follow instructions in this manual.
Ambient artillery: http://wicta2.wikia.com/wiki/Ambient_artillery
Checking tasks status: http://wicta2.wikia.com/wiki/Ultimate_tasking#Checking_task_status
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Thanx to zapat we have new fixed version for spawning winged aircrafts!
Thanx to Shad0wCatcher's tremendous effort we got templates for WICT.
- new fixed version for spawning winged aircrafts!
- BAF Woodland / MTP / Desert DPM vs Insurgents / Russia / Takistani Army
- USMC vs Insurgents / Russia / Takistani Army
- CDF vs Insurgents / Russia / Takistani Army
- US Army vs Insurgents / Russia / Takistani Army
- All include ACE and Non-Ace versions
- improved autoFlag -- other factions can no longer capture the flag accidentally
- planes will not crash, nice clean drop out of supplies + ammo boxes will be now properly spawned and unlocked
- removeBody.sqf won't use eventHandlers
- I added more centers in init.sqf
- placement radius workaround is now properly working (thanx to psvialli persistence) in Murklor's script
- new time shifter - clouds are still moving with increased speed, but I fine tuned it so they move smoothly and fluently, so it is more natural, speed is fine tuned and there is periodical synchronization with server, so it ensures stable time flow on all clients
- added ambient artillery by Igneous01
- improved core script performance when all players are dead - WICT will continue spawning units!
- fixed and improved supply drop and reinforcements (thanx to zapat)
- redesigned init.sqf look
- separate templates for SP and MP (with integrated F2)
- content folders = just copy/paste all folders and files into your newly created mission
- integrated Murklor's Editor based AI script by trigger v8.0(also new Ultimate spawning tutorial)
- integrated Bon's Advanced Artillery Request System
- added modified versions of zapat's tactical mid-flight suppy drop with Universal Crate Filler v2.01 by Tophe of Östgöta Ops OOPS, and reinforcements scripts (new tutorials in Snippets category)"unlocked" all pre-defined base types - now you just have to put markers
- fixed bug in sandbox tool - number of seconds for restarting ID tracker is required! +improved performance
- added sinking bodies in removeBody.sqf
- improved all tutorials, especially Creating a new mission
- BI forums
Tags: No tags